Roleplay of the Dead (ic)

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Roleplay of the Dead (ic)

Postby Jake_o on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Jake smiled in return to her finding his name. "How's it been sis." he looked at her everything inside him telling him to reach out to her and hug her. He was so happy that she was alive and not part of the legion of dead walking outside the doors to the apartment.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Even though he had wanted to hug her she put her arms out and hugged him tightly. "I thought you were dead." She said the tears welling up in her eyes. All she wanted to do was feel a hug from her brother and now she finally had it. The fight she had completely forgot about now.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Jake was a little surprised at haw fast Rebecca had given him a hug but it only lasted a fraction of a second. He welcomed her embrace and gave her a big hug back. "I thought the something about you sis" tears were flowing down his cheeks leaving clean streaks in his dust ridden face. "I'm so glad your ok." he chocked out.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:48 pm

A small smile appeared on her face when she heard his words she lifted up her arm and brushed away the tears in her eyes. It was present that she had grown up the last month because of all the things that happened. "You were always a softy." She said meaning the tears that were running down his cheeks.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Jake laughed at her comment. In his mind a comment went flying 'Dad would have fell to the floor laughing historically at the sight' but he kept it in his head not wanting to ruin the moment with thoughts of there dead parents. He straightened up and wiped the fresh tears away beaming like an idiot tear tracks still left on his cheeks. "What can I say I hung around with you to much growing up"
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 am

When he said those words she looked away not really wanting to talk about their parents right now. Even thought it had to be done she was still kind of mad. "A little to much." She stuck her tongue out at him. "Will you move in the room here with me? I would feel safer."
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am

"He looked at her and smiled a bit as she stuck out her tongue. "What you mean sleep in this room with you." he looks around the room playfully with a scrunched up face. "You know i..." before he could finish Tim busted in on the party. "You to hurry up and grab guns...I'll ask about this later but for now we are being over run." it took a minuet to sink in to Jake's head but as it snapped into place panic grew on his face. This had happened to him before. A week after he and his sister split he was with a team and about 7 people and they were all staying in one place but a big party of zombies had shown up. at first it was nothing but then more and more came until they overwhelmed the team only two made it out, Jake and a little girl, they were both in bad shape and bleeding a lot. once the zombies made it in the team didn't care where or who they shot and Jake got his twice in the side and lower leg. The little girl had very tattered clothing and was bleeding from a few places in the arms, sides, and cheek. it wasn't till two days later that Jake found out they weren't wounds from the initial team. the little girl was a slow burner but she eventually changed. It took everything Jake had to take her out of the world and after he did he could only stay in one place for about 4 days. he knew this was what was going to happen here so he had to figure out how to get out before the zombies got in.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 pm

"I would just feel safer if you were in here with me". She said smiling at him and her head shot toward Tim when he interrupted her renunion with her brother. Immediately she got up and went to grab her gun. She assumed because of the door opening the smell of humans wafted out and the zombies started to all head this way. "the door downstairs is completely locked down tight right?" She asked following the two upstairs to the balcony to try and kill those things before the got in and bit them. Gripping on to her brother she suddenly got scared and worried she had seen people get bitten and changed.

(if you want more let me know I am on my phone. How about since he's worried people will get killed he distances himself away from her so it won't hurt as much if she does die)
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 pm

"ya the door is good you would need a tank to get through that but with this many some of the windows may not hold as long...luckily there fairly stupid." Tim said as they went upstairs. Jake felt his sisters grip but shrugged it off and grabbed two guns out of the pile on the roof. Tim started to shoot into the street and as jake peered over he saw a street packed full of the walking dead. he wondered why so many were together. They had never seen this many at once. He turned to his sister, "Rebecca," he started in a harsh low tone "As soon as there is a break in this wave i wand to to start heading down to the first floor, stay near the supplies and keep it clear. Then wait for me to get there." Jake didn't wait for a reply he just turned to the streets and littered it with as many bullets as he could.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 pm

She had wanted to stay with her brother but nodded then peered over the edge. "where did they all come from." She said when she pointed at them and started shooting she did not have perfect aim but she hit most of the ones she was aiming for. Will they survive that rang through her mind what will she do without her brother or vice versa.

(so is that a good idea sorry if it's to short)
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 am

Jake looked at all the zombies over the edge. "We still know so little about them that there could be any reason that there here, noise, human smell, maybe the can just sense us who knows...i was going to try and find out more about them but trying to get a live zombie without being bitten is kinda hard." he gave a small smile to his sister then looked at Tim " looks like we are going to have to go with that plan. Tim and Jake shared a silent nod and then started shooting into the crowd of zombies gathering at the door. It was a few minuets before the ranks started to thin out. during that time he noticed how bad some of Rebbecca's shots were and thought to himself that he would have to train her a bit if they made it through intact. He turned to his sister during a short pause "Quickly now go" then he turned back and took off a few more zombie heads.

(sorry for the wait...been busy and almost forgot that it was my turn to post)
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 am

(That's ok I understand things cone up we also need to talk on msn. Figure out what to do next.)

A few tears fell down from her eyes when she heard her brother say go. Taking one more look at her brother she knew she fad no choice and started running to go downstairs. What if they were already in the building age would have to be extra careful and closet targets would be easier. She pushed the button to the elevator and waited impatiently for it to arrive. When she got to the bottom floor she pointed her gun out just in case but there was none there at least not yet. A few minutes later she was doing what she was told to do by her brother.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:33 pm

(ya, just hit me up when your on...I'm usually on when you first log in)

Jake watched as his sister reluctantly went into the apartment. She would not have to wait long but he had to finish somethings before he could be with her once more. As she disappeared behind the door Jake turned to Tim. They had gone over scenarios like this before but they had never included his sister. Had the peace lasted a little longer there may have been time but as things were there was no time and they both knew Jake would pick Rebecca over Tim every time. Jake walked over to Tim and they both grasped each others for arms, "It was good while it lasted. I hope to see you again sometime down the road Tim" then Jake left and went into the building while Tim returned to firing a pone the zombie masses. He did not head directly to the first floor but instead took the stairs to the broadcasting room. *crack, sizzle* "if anyone is near and listing to this i have to warn you away. The previously safe house is now over run with zombies. This will be the final broadcast from me in this area. the zombies seem to be amassing here at the station from all over so if you are lucky it should be easy to get away. Again Zombies have started to amass around the safe house that i had been promising, it is no longer safe, get your selves and loved ones away from here as fast as you can." *click, sizzle, crack* the radio transmission had finished and the normal white noise resumed. Jake was not a particularly religious man, in fact this whole situation with the zombies tore any religious faith he had to shreds but still he found himself giving a quick prier to those near the house, Tim, Rebecca and himself. Then he left the room and went to his sister on the first floor. "Help me move this pile. just through everything off this spot. the faster the better. try and keep the things that we will need for the next seventy eight hours." then he jumped in to the pile throwing anything he could get his hands on all over the room while pocketing things like bullets, first aid, and making a small pile of water and food that they would need.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 am

When he came downstairs she was relieved to see him and have him at her side again. "Let's go." She assumed that Tim was going to be left alone and hoped he would be ok since he had helped her. Soon she was on the ground pulling things away from the door and putting things in her backpack she had. Very little food was put in and she needed to get some more food when they left at least she tried. "How are we going to travel? Foot is going to be to slow and tiring." She looked back at her brother for a few seconds and then continued with doing what she was doing. Where were they going to go at least they had each other again and that was the only good thing about this situation. For a long time she had thought that he was going to be dead and she would never be able to say she was sorry to him for the fight. Soon they had the door free and they were able to leave the only thing that stopped them from being near the zombies were the steal door. The steal door that had saved her the previous night.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 am

Jake stopped for a brief second as they cleared everything away and looked around at the house that he had modified. then he opened the door leading to a small tunnel just large enough to stand up in and wide enough to fit three comfortably. "Unfortunately for now we will have to be on foot. the tunnel is not very long. it just leads to a few stores in the neighborhood so that it was easier to get supply." there was a backpack already set on the ground in the tunnel and Jake trough all the water and other supplies he had set aside in next to it. there was a small clump of stuff now laying in the tunnel. "OK sis its now or never the doors and windows wont last forever." just as he said that the sound of a window breaking of the second floor rang through to them. A sense of panic welled up in his chest, not for him but his for Rebecca. "Quickly get in now." he yelled in a harsher tone then he meant as soon as she was in he jumped after her closing the door behind them. The door was well hidden after it was used. With help from Tim and another person that left a wile ago thinking it would be better on his own, the embedded an tip sensor that would slide a fake carpet over the door once it was closed and no code was entered from ether side. it was an extra precaution just in case some of the crazier humans tried to raid the house or zombies forced their way in. as the door closed it plunged them into total darkness. Jake reached into the bag and pulled out a glow stick that he cracked and tossed between them. "OK we have two options right now. The shops are only about a block away so if we leave now we might have to fight are way through a crowd of zombies or we can wait hear for a day or two hope they thin out a bit and then make a break for it"
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 am

She threw the bag into the hole and looked down, it looked very dark and muddy maybe spiders. Even though it was dark it would be better then going out in the front where there were so many zombies. The bags were already down there and she could see the ones he already thrown in at least it didn't look like a far enough drop. There were no zombie sounds coming from the tunnel as far as she could tell which was a very good thing right now. When she heard the sound of a crashing window she started to panic. A few tears slid down her cheeks as she knew she had to do this now and wanted him to go first. "Are we going to make it?" Her voice cracked up as she looked at her brother for a few seconds. Just after saying that she jumped in the hole right before him and she knew they could be right behind them in a matter of moments their human sent would be on the place where they jumped. When she saw the complete darkness she grabbed onto his arm not wanting to fall or hit anything. "But if we stay here they could find us couldn't they?" She gripped his arm and shook slightly he could tell she was crying and very nervous. But they would be able to get more ammo and supplies if they went out now. They should think on that for now. "How many glow sticks do you have?" She asked knowing one may only last a few hours at most.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Jake heard his sis ask if they were going to make it just before they jumped in the hole but he couldn't answer because he did not know himself. He felt her grab on to his arm just before he cracked a few glow sticks. "At the moment no, none of them so far have been advanced enough to figure out this tunnel. Plus i have built in a few things to each door so that this would be the safest place in the house. we had to worry about all the nut jobs as well as the zombies during the beginning." Jake felt Rebecca shaking slightly against his arm, it was the same shaking as when someone was crying. Jake lifted her head slightly so that she was looking him in the eyes then wiped away here silent tears "We made it out, were safe for now and i promise that as long as i am by your side i will not let one of those things lay a hand on you." he gave her a smile then looked in the bags. " We have more then enough glow sticks to last a year. For some reason more people went for flashlights and batteries then glow sticks so we stocked up on them." he started to take out a few bottles of water and some cans of food. He placed four bottles between them and two large cans as well. "So the question still remains, and i am going to leave it up to you, should we stay for a bit or should we try to leave now?" Jake picked up one of the waters and started to to drink.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 pm

She was listening to everything that he said and was glad he put up some kind of barrier to hold everything out. The steal door was good to but eventually that was taken down by the flesh eating zombies. Hopefully that trap door would be good enough to hold the two twins down here and not have any of those flesh eating monsters come and get them. When he lifted her head she looked him in the eyes and allowed him to wipe away her tears she was so happy to be with him now. When he put the cans of food on the floor her stomach gurgled she was still very hungry and the small bag of chips didn't really fill her up. She pulled a water bottle from where he placed it on the floor and started drinking as well. "I think we should wait a bit to see if it dies down." That would be the safest bet and thing to do right now since there were so many outside the front door of this hotel.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Jake sat there happily eating his can of what turned out to be beans next to his sister. It had been a very long time sense they last did this and it was comforting, he was also glad that she also did not want to fight the zombies at the moment. "well now that we have time and no interruptions, how bout you tell me what you have been doing sense we split." he looked at her hoping that she had it a bit easier then he did.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:18 am

She opened one of the tins it happened to be chicken soup something she didn't mind to eat. At least it was something and better then having nothing to eat. "Just trying to survive. I had a place previously for about a week and it got overrun like this place." She started eating with her fingers knowing he probably did not have any utensils to eat with.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.