Roleplay of the Dead (ic)

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Roleplay of the Dead (ic)

Postby Jake_o on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 pm

(sorry i have been very busy i couldn't even answer your msn's U_U i have already had like 4 tests and i have two midterms coming up so i have been studying my ass off and i have also had a lot of other things like looking for a job and house work *sigh* U_U)

"Sounds like me. I wonder why the zombie's group up where there are groups of people. I was with this group of about 9-10 people three weeks ago, found them about a day after we went separate ways, they were the ones that thought me a lot about how to weld and build traps. They were overrun about 2 and a half weeks ago and they protected me because I was the youngest and like a leader to them. After that I found this place and started building it up. There were four of us at the beginning but only Tim was able to survive with me." He wanted to say more but he looked up at where the trap door was he was hoping that Tim would be able to get out safely but what he was hearing didn't give him much confidence.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jake knew that was Tim's voice, and it was one of extreme agony. he continued to look at the door tears falling from his cheeks. Tim had become like a brother to him, and he was a lot better then the bastard of a brother he really had. The dick had left him and his sister to fight on there own. He was older and should have been there to protect them but after he came home soaked in his classmates blood he just took one of the guns dad had. When Jake tried to follow him he just kicked him into a zombie and walked away. It was Rebecca that had saved him. It was after that, that he had killed his parents to protect her. Remembering all this broke Jake. He fell to a heap on the floor and started to ball his eyes out.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm

(that's ok I understand that).

She listened to everything he had said. "I had a little girl to look after not more then 5 years of age. I turned my back on her for a second and she got bitten by one of those." she had felt so bad for that little girlbut there was nothing she could have done about it. Most of thetime was spent all alone but sometimes that was a good thing not having to watch peoples back or have them slow you down. When the sound was heard above then she knew what had happened to Tim. A few tears fell down her cheeks as she quickly moved closer to her brother and away from the trap door. "Jake it'll be ok." Shesaid when he fell down and started crying harder but was it really going to be ok? Slowly she wrapped her arms around him to comfort him and she was fighting back tears.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:53 am

Jake was happy to be held by his sister. He let her embrace him and silently cried in her lap. Jake had no sense of time but it felt like he lied there forever. He was still crying as all the noise left the house even though no tears were coming out. Slowly he lifted himself from his sisters lap. She had not known Tim for long but it seemed as if she was fighting back tears for him. "lets...move back...a bit...farther...from the...door" he said through choked breaths. He knew that if he stayed here longer it would be harder to move come sunrise, and this time it was not only himself he had to worry about. "well make up...a camp...down there and...wait till the...afternoon to leave."
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:58 am

"I'm getting really tired so we should try to get some sleep." She started picking up her things to move away from the trap door and further down where they would make a camp for the night. She hated seeing her brother cry and he rarely did she held him and soothed him until he moved that's what it always has been. The cans of opened food were left where they were and she started to stand up her legs wobbling probably with fear the tears still ready to come out of her blue eyes. Did their other brother survive? Even though she was mad at him for leaving the twins alone to defend themselves she still worried a bit about him.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 am

The two of them walked down the tunnel until they got to wide spot. Jake had composed himself more but his breath and voice were still a bit shaky. "This is the area that leads to several different stores. we built it as a little connection hub. there is some wood and stuff for a fire but only sleeping bags." Jake started work on a fire after setting down his stuff and putting a few glow sticks around. After getting the fire started he unrolled one of the sleeping bags in a corner and put it about ten feet away from the flames. "This will keep us worm for the night. we should get some rest for now and leave when we wake up. By then the zombies should be well disbursed and we can take a tunnel to the edge of town as well to avoid most of them." He crawled into the bag and stared at the roof of the tunnel. all this work and it will have to be abandoned thanks to the walking dead that now claim the streets.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 am

The fire felt warm and by now the tears on her cheeks were gone which was a good thing she never really cried either. She unrolled her sleeping bag the same distance form the fire but right near her brother for some comfort. Slipping inside she zipped up the zipper and felt warmer then before. "Jake? What happens if we don't survive? I'm scared." She was never really one to get scared and her bags with the guns in them were sitting not far from them in case something did happen. At least they had the guns at hand in case they started attacking in here but she felt safe for now at least.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 am

"who really know what happens to anyone at that point. The only thing I do know is I will not become one of those things." Jake settled in a good position and was starting to drift into the world of dreams which he was surprised at. With everything that had happened today he was almost positive that sleep would not come easily, but he found himself nodding off as if everything was normal. The last thing he saw before his subconscious took him was his sister laying beside him.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 am

When he started falling asleep she moved closer almost cuddling up against him like she did when she was scared. Mostly this happened when she was younger but now it was because their lives were on the line. Soon she to had her eyes drooping and she was falling asleep even though she was scared as well as her twin brother laying beside her. She knew they would not get a lot of sleep but even some sleep would do them good tonight. The visions of the zombies stayed in her mind all night as she had a restless sleep and dreams of those undead. What if one twin became? Would the other have the guts to shoot the other in the head?
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Jake woke up to the sounds of screaming, he thought that his sister was in trouble, but it was not his sister that the screams we coming from, it was himself. Jake forced himself to stop and tried to remember what it was he dreamt about. He remembered bits of the dream, but even from that small amount he knew what the dream had been. It had been about when the zombies had just begun how he was about to die thanks to his brother and how he had killed his parents to save his sister. Jake looked over at his sister. she had moved closer to him after he fell asleep it almost looked as if she was trying to hug him through the bag. he smiled and all the memories of the night had been washed way at this sight. Jake sat there and watched his sister as she slept, slightly wondering how she slept through his scream.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very slender tall man was walking out of a deserted town. It seemed as if even the zombies had left. This man was about 6'1'' with wide set shoulders a raggedy cut beard, a brown leather hat covering up his dusty blond hair and a long brown leather trench coat. It looked as if he had just stepped out of a cowboy movie. There were five guns slung across his back and six pistols tucked into the coat. Sense there was nothing in this town he decided to continue walking east. He was hoping that there would be something in the next town even if it was all zombies he had something to shoot.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 pm

When he woke up she was so tired that she ended up not waking up to his screams lately she had not been sleeping well and needed it. She turned away from him in her sleep and at least she felt warm tonight. The other nights she was cold and did not know if she would survive the night so sleep was short and far between. Just about half an hour later she woke up and looked over to her brother. "Jake?" She said turning towards her brother wanting to know if he was ok and that there were no more zombies around the two twins.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 pm

"Morning" Jake replied. he was smiling a sweet smile to let her know that everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about here. "I'll let you wake up and get something to eat, after that well take the tunnel out" while Rebecca had still been sleeping Jake re kindled the flames of the fire and had made a small memorial to Tim along the edge of the cave. Now he was sitting on top of his bag and eating more mysterious stuff from a can.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Yawning she sat up and noticed that the fire had been re-lit which was a very good thing. Now it was warmer then it was last night when they found this place but she assumed it was because of the fire. She picked up a can and opened it she was starving and did not have very much to eat the night before due to her being so worried. She saw the sweet smile that he always gave her when she was scared. "We need something more then this food." They needed more supplies that was for sure and she started eating her stomach growled and she knew he could hear it.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

" the path that were are taking will pass by both a supermarket and an old gun shop. We can pop in there and grab some of the stuff we will need." Jake finished his can of food and started to pack up two of the bags he had brought. he stuffed the unopened cans of food and water in one and put two sleeping bags in the other. then he checked the other two bags. There was a good amount of ammunition for the pistols that he brought but not two much for the other guns. the glow sticks were fine the bag was still very full but it wouldn't hurt to top it off sense they were going to stop there anyways.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"Good. At least supermarkets have what I like." She said helping pack her small bag that she had bought with her on the trip and helped her brother roll up the sleeping bags. "Maybe we should pick up another 2 or so bags somewhere. You know to hold ammo or something else." She said flinging her backpack over her shoulder and looking at him all ready to go. Her stomach was still growling since she did not have much food. Before they set out she would need some more food. Again her other brother popped into her mind wondering if he was still alive.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:40 pm

"Ya there are a few duffel bags at the supermarket that we can use for the food and some really good military bags at the gun store that we left just in case something like this happened. I'm going to have to set a time limit on the supermarket but we are going to pick the gun shop clean." Jake finished his mental list and had slung three bags across his back and had one open in his hands. Jake moved over to the tunnel that the would take. He reached in the bag and started throwing bunches of glow sticks down the tunnel so that they could see where they were going. As soon as he had a good lit path he leaned against the wall and waited for Rebecca to finish up.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Just about a minute later she was done and not so sure about leaving this place since it was safe. Flinging her bag over her shoulder she started towards her twin and sighed. "All set." She said looking into the tunnel and then to her brother before walking towards the glowstocks that lit their path. Soon she would need to get her guns out since they were going to leave this place soon.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 am

Jake walked along the path next to his sister throwing a few glow sticks in front of them every few yards so that the could see. i would take some time to get to the super market but for now they were safe. As he walked he looked at all the hard work that went into building this subterranean tunnel. most of this was already here when he came but the group he was with expanded it a little more and you could still see the sights where there tools were left. he was a little sad that he had to leave his work and memory's of everyone but if they were going to survive this nightmare then this was something he would have to do. Jake tried to strike up a conversation as they walked but couldn't think of anything to say.

-------------------------------

As the man neared the edge of town he saw some people gathered around a house they were all carrying torches and talking about something. He decided to see if any of them could give him a place to rest and some food to eat so he headed over to the crowd. as he got closer he could hear bits of what they were saying and it seemed as if they were holding a religious ceremony. He could make out what seemed to be the leader of the religion and he could also see several zombies in a cage. The man stopped two houses down to watch what they were doing. The caged zombies were on a chest high walled platform. the leader was standing just above there reach on a balcony like stage attached above the platform. every few minuets the leader would open the cage for one zombie to walk out. the zombie would follow the path then get caught in a noose that someone would lower on to it as it walked forward the crowed would cheer and then as soon as it was a few feet from the end to the platform someone would pull a lever and the zombie would fall through a trap door. The leader would then tell the people about how a demon had taken hold of that zombies soul and devoured it turning it into a mindless walker doing the bidding of the devil. the leader would also say that and one that got near the demon or who didn't follow what he said would also surcome to the demon and become a walker. The man watched two zombies walk the platform one and older looking man and the other a child. as the child fell through the door a woman in the crowd screamed out for it and ran to save it. she was being stopped by the crowd but was able to grab the zombies hand. as soon as she did the crowed moved away from her as if she had the pleg. One of the people that stood behind the leader rushed down and moved the woman to where the trap door had just been shut. "We can not let anyone who has touched the demons live" yelled the leader "to touch a demon is to be a demon and one must be punished as a demon would be." the man that had taken her was putting a noose around her neck and positioning her in the center of the door. "We pray that we are in time to save this lost soul and send her to the place that all men aspire to be" at that the door swung open and she dropped down the rope holding her several feet shy of the ground. The man walked away from the scene and continued down the path that he had been walking. he wanted to put as much distance between the nut jobs and himself as he could before they noticed him.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 am

When they started walking she felt unsafe again and she grabbed onto his arm not knowing if it will do any good. When she was walking she tripped over something which made her fall. There was a cat or a scratch on her leg now that was bleeding. The blood could attract more and more zombies if they weren't safe enough. Where was her other brother? Even so she was worried about him and knew he probably came to the same death as everyone else and was a mindless zombie somewhere on the streets. "Do you think he's alive?" She wondered gripping on to her brother's arm as she pulled herself up from the floor hoping that her leg wasn't to badly scratched.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby Jake_o on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 am

Jake looked over the scratch that Rebbecca got. there was a little blood but not a lot and this did not seem as if it would slow her down when it came to the super market. Jake pulled out a bottle of water and pored it on the leg then tore off some of his sleeve and made a make shift wrap. "all the bandeges are out at the super market, seems like first aid was the first thing to go but ill pick up some cotton and sheets along with some of the other things we need." Jake helped her back to her feet as she asked her question. " You mean our dick of a brother don't you." Jake's eyes were stone cold as the memory of there brother leaving them to die at the house flashed back in to his head. The way he looked at them, as if the twins were nothing more then a shield to protect him as he got away, made Jake sick to his stomach. " Honestly I hope the bastard is dead after what he did to us but knowing him he's probable still out there just walking around trying to find food and kill something."
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 am

When he looked at it she saw it wasn't that bad but it did sting and she winced when he poured the water on it. She nodded knowing they could clean it up a bit better once they got to the store and picked up some bandages among other things. "Hey he might have done things like that but he's still our brother." She whispered looking back at him when he picked her up and helped her to her feet. Even though the cut looked small she walked with a limp and probably would need some help walking for a little bit before the pain stopped.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.