Roleplay of the Dead (ic)

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Roleplay of the Dead (ic)

Postby Jake_o on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:04 am

Jake wrapped Rebbecca's arm around his shoulders and helped ease some of the pressure off of the bandaged leg. He knew that by the time they were at the supermarket she would ether be better or fight through the pain. "He may be are brother but he sure didn't act like it. I envy you a bit though. You are able to forgive him, even if its just a little. I don't think I would ever be able to trust or forgive that guy. It wasn't just the night he left ether, he was always cold towards us. I would bet you anything that even if we met up with him again he would dump us for dead to save his own ass no mater what he owed us." The door to the market was only a few more minuets away. if they kept up the pace that they were at now they would be able to have a few more minuets then he planed to grab everything.
Jake_o
Member for 4 years

Postby whitedarkangel2010 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 am

Her arm went around his shoulders and she felt a little better but what had she slipped on in the tunnel? Was it metal and she need a tetnus shot? "That is true he did leave us for death but he's still family no matter what. Maybe somehow this has all changed him." She knew the words she spoke were lies but she was trying to feel good about something even if it was just for a little while. "Let's go." She said putting her weight down on her leg noticing she could walk with only a small limp which was a very good thing.
whitedarkangel2010
Member for 4 years

Postby SubjectThirteen on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

This seems to be a private party, so I'll be very brief. You two seem very well endowed when it comes to the undead, unless I've made an error injudgement. Because of that, I'd like to issue you an invite to

http://undeadroleplaying.webs.com/

I hope to see you there soon. And if you'd like this post removed, drop me a PM and I'll wipe it right outta your way. Sorry if I'm interupting. Have a good day.

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"
SubjectThirteen
Member for 4 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.