Kireth 'Blizzard' Torship
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Weight: 140 lbs
Build: Slim, athletic.
Hair: Long, black, straight, often put up into a ponytail.
-The Ice Rod her mother had given her, which stands to about five and a half feet tall, made of a strong, cold ore.
-A present from her dragonslaying father, the Azranian Crossbow, a weapon embedded with Dalacite down it's middle, which Kireth infused with ice magic to make it a deadly ice weapon.
-Something she got herself on her travels, Frost Beatles, little critters made of ice and magic that latch onto an enemy and attempts to freeze them to death by spreading ice onto their skin.
- Blizzard: The spell in which she got her nickname. It does exactly what it sounds like; creates a deadly blizzard in a two hundred foot radius.
- Whiteout: Most useful when using the spell Blizzard, this causes her hair, skin, and clothing to become the same white as snow.
- Frost Bite: Creates a pointy-toothed maw around her jaw which she uses in close quarter combat.
- Ice Barrage: Creates a shield of ice to protect herself or to lift and project at a target.
- Ice and Snow manipulation Exactly as it sounds.
- Ice line: When she pounds the Ice Rod onto a surface, it creates a line of ice that shoots toward an enemy and to freeze their feet/paws/tentacles/whatevertheygot in place.
- Icicle Storm: Using her Crossbow, Kireth can fire a bunch of large, sharp, cold icicles at an enemy all at once.