*I did not create this image, virus-AC74 of deviant art did.
Name: Aubrey Dieter Felbrich
Alias: Ravenlock, Raven
Weight: 180 lb.
Aubrey is an imposing individual with a dark demeanor that he makes little effort to conceal. Well toned build, dark hair, crimson eyes and a dominating height of six foot two only further this perception and even his wardrobe consisting almost exclusively of worn black leather does little to dissuade people of this notion. He frequently wears clothing that leave his chest and arms bared to reveal the intricate lacework of tattoos adorning his figure.
- Superhuman Strength and Agility: Aubrey is capable of superhuman feats of strength and agility, as well as superhuman reflexes, including his ability to perceive and react to things faster than the human mind is capable of.
- Superhuman senses:
- Regeneration: Aubrey is fully capable of regenerating from even the most extensive of injuries. Decapitation, dismemberment and even incineration only serve as temporary inconveniences by forcing him to take on a form of mist or shadow until he can reform. A full regeneration requires fresh blood to regain his strength.
- Shadow Manipulation:
- Hypnosis: To hypnotize someone, Aubrey requires maintained eye contact. The hypnosis results in the victim falling into a haze of devotion.
- Shape-Shifting: Aubrey can shape-shift into a number of forms, including wolf, mist, shadow and swarms of bats or rats.
- Mind-Reading: Aubrey can glean the surface thoughts of those around him, though to delve deeper he must drink the blood of the victim.
- Sixth Sense: Aubrey has a sort of sixth sense that allows him to see things beyond his normal range of vision.
- Phasing: Aubrey can phase himself through solid objects.
- Tattoos: Covering his arms and much of his torso, these tattoos serve to bind Aubrey's powers. Only a direct descendant of the one who bound his powers can unbind them again.