*I did not create this image, nor do I know who did.
Age: Unknown – Ancient
Breed/Race: Khrevahkian Shapeshifter
Rynhart's physical appearance can vary greatly, given his shapeshifter nature. However his preferred form is that of an elven man standing about 6'2 and weighting in at about 200 pounds. For all intents and purposes, he can quite thoroughly pass as an elf – albeit a tall one, with his angular features, pointed ears, sandy white hair and almond shaped eyes. Though even in this form, his eyes retain an almost luminescent green sheen and his accent holds an exotic note, but not one of elven origins. His wardrobe consists primarily of expensive and vibrant fabrics frequently adorned with exotic ornaments.
- Shapeshifter: Rynhart is a natural shape-shifter and capable of changing his form on the fly.
- Dragon Breath: Rynhart's dragon breath is a toxic insanity inducing miasma. This is a chemical reaction and not magical in nature, for the sake of poison resistances and immunities.
- Swordsmanship: Rynhart is skilled in the art of swordsmanship. His choice of weapon is a greatsword.
- Weapons Use: Though his favored weapon is the greatsword, he is skilled in a broad range of weaponry.
- Music: Rynhart is a talented musician, favoring the flute.
- Magic Resistance: In his natural form, Rynhart's draconic nature provides him with an innate resistance to magic based attacks.
Rynhart is experienced and well versed in the study of magic. His favored areas of magical practice include bardic magic, chaos magic and curses. However, within the realm of your typical fields of magic, he's reasonably well studied.
Rynhart's true form is that of a dragon, though he rarely assumes it when interacting with the mortal races. He stands in at about 31ft tall and 62ft long with brilliant purple scales that form a protective plated hide that is capable of withstanding even the sharpest of weapons, and only the most powerful of artillery have a hope of penetrating them. Sharp horns and spines adorn his head, dorsal ridge and tail.