Name: Wren Silvermane Sunchaser
Age: 12 (approximately 24 in equivalent human years/life-span)
Weight: 90 pounds
Place of Birth: Wing City, Terra
Place of Residence: N/A
Wren stands in at only five foot, and though she is vaguely humanoid in posture, her features are unmistakably feline. Though not to be mistaken as a cat, Wren is no more cat than a human is a monkey. However, characteristics of her distant ancestry still linger in her feline features, including clawed hands, slit pupils, feline ears and tail, distinctly pronounced canines, and a light layering of fur over most of her body.
Wild and mischievous Wren has a knack for causing trouble and getting in over her head. Though, having survived her escapades long enough to reach some semblance of maturity, she has learned to apply her talents professionally, rather than in a strictly recreational capacity.
Though traditionally in times past, Wren's people were a nomadic bestial race, times have changed for them as much as they have for humans and other sapient races over the years. Wren is no more a child of the wilderness than any other born and raised city dweller or space going sort.
Wren has a wide range of abilities and talents, picked up here and there, from her habits of traveling.
- Breaking & Entering: Wren is a professional thief and knows her way around a wide variety of security measures, locks, and alarm systems.
- Pick pocketing: Wren is quite deft of hand.
- Firearms: Wren knows how to handle fire-arms adequately, though she is far from an expert marksman.
- Melee combat: Wren is talented in melee combat and brawling, but her small size leaves her at a pointed disadvantage.
- Athletic: Wren has racially enhanced speed and reflexes. These physical enhancements are only just above that of a humans.
- Vision: Wren has racially enhanced night vision. She can't see in complete darkness though.
- Mechanic: Wren is a skilled mechanic.