Name: Wren Silvermane Sunchaser
Age: 12 (approximately 20 in equivalent human years/life-span)
Weight: 90 pounds
Wren stands in at only five foot, and though she is vaguely humanoid in posture, her features are unmistakably feline. Though not to be mistaken as a cat, Wren is no more cat than a human is a monkey. However, characteristics of her distant ancestry still linger in her feline features, including clawed hands, slit pupils, feline ears and tail, distinctly pronounced canines, and a light layering of fur over most of her body.
Wild and mischievous Wren has a knack for causing trouble and getting in over her head. Though, having survived her escapades long enough to reach some semblance of maturity, she has learned to apply her talents professionally, rather than in a strictly recreational capacity.
Though traditionally in times past, Wren's people were a nomadic bestial race, times have changed for them as much as they have for humans and other sapient races over the years. Wren is no more a child of the wilderness than any other born and raised city dweller or space going sort.
Wren has a wide range of abilities and talents, picked up here and there, from her habits of traveling.
- Breaking & Entering: Wren is a professional thief and knows her way around security measures, locks and alarm systems.
- Pick pocketing: Quite deft of hand.
- Firearms: Knows how to handle fire-arms adequately, though is far from an expert.
- Melee combat: Talented in melee combat and brawling.
- Athletic: Racially enhanced speed and reflexes, though not unnaturally so. Just above that of a humans.
- Vision: Racially enhanced night vision.
- Mechanic: Passably decent mechanic.
This is merely a list of her owned possessions and usual equipment. What she carries on her person at any given time is highly variable depending on what the situation calls for.