RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Topic Tags:

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Moderator: Designers

Re: RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Postby Tæfarós on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 pm

I don't know how many variations of praise I can give you guys. I can't express how much I love coming home to these and squealing like a fruit at a gay pride parade.

Next stop: 17. METRO!

...Yeah! Gosh, this is lame. The fumes from bus-hiking around town are screwing with my head.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby DJAtomika on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble with my complaint.

One topic a day, for me, is a bit too damn much, frankly. I'm still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaau back at Flight Patterns, and I'm finding it hard to keep up. ><

Also, Tae, I added you on MSN. Add me back. I'll PM you my MSN.

For I, am The Darkness...
DJAtomika
Member for 7 years

I agree, I think a topic a week would be a lot more manageable. I still haven't finished business suit.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

Postby DemiKara on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 am

Well, it is supposed to jsut be a quick sketch, not a full drawing. And you don't have to do it everyday. ^^
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Oooh! Oooh! I like the next topic! Metro... Atlanta! :P Yet.... Let me sketch that up for youh. ^-^'

Here are the others! :3

Tick, Tick, Tick...
What a Pain.
Daughter of the Moon.
Litria Death
Member for 5 years

Postby DemiKara on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Metro!

to be fair, the last time I was on the metro was seven years ago. Since then the only type of metro subway I've been on would be in an airport. Which really does feel like sardines in a can! Smells about the same too, sometimes.

For a bunch of people who have been sitting on a plane all day, some of those people stink!
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Karato wrote:Well, it is supposed to jsut be a quick sketch, not a full drawing. And you don't have to do it everyday. ^^

This. If these were being graded or, say, put into a portfolio (dear lord), then this would be worth stressing over. Chillax, my burritos. Even I'm in the process of catching up, but with school back in session, it's not top priority. Kara's the only one thus far who has a perfect track record, and that's only because she's partially insane. <3 With that said, do try your best to participate, even if we're all a little sporadic!

Thankies, Litria~ I have to take inner city four buses a day this school year, so take a guess as to where the theme came from, haha.

And then: 18. BARBARIANS.

We all got a li'l Conan in us. Make Frank Frazetta proud.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby DemiKara on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 pm

I couldn't decide about barbarians. So you get Hercules. Kinda barbarian like, cause he's ancient. But not, because he's greek.

Also, that stick figure is me, only skinnier. You can tell by the curl and the pigtails.

Do .pngs work on the site? Guess I'll find out, eh?
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:39 am

LOL, what. Hercules barbarian lion stick figure what. You are awesome.

And now I'm shouting through my megaphone on request that everyone (including myself) get their heads in the game. We're venturing into GALAXIES. Eggs not included.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 am

...Can I do another one for clockwork 8D
Last edited by fumeii on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
fumeii
Member for 5 years

Postby Tæfarós on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:09 am

Whatever flushes the loo~ <3
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby DemiKara on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 am

*coughs* This is called, Karato's computer died. And won't undie. Possibly, it over heated, from being used as an alarm clock. Possibly.

Note to self: Computers make bad alarm clocks, cause they overheat and die.

So...My sketches will be made in DA Muro until my computer undies. which should only take like... a day or two. Possibly.

Also!

Galaxies

Also! IC sucks. Badly. Especially when it comes ot getting a pictures linkage. Stupid IE.

Edit: *coughs* Look! It works! I love tech geeks. They fix my computer for free.
Last edited by DemiKara on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

since business suit is no longer a sketch and I do want to finish it, but I will go ahead and skip forward with versus using Deviantart muro. It was kind of fun to use I hope you all like it.
http://gaiadarkstar.deviantart.com/#/d2xe5wm
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

Postby pantalimon on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Okay, I'm going with my first submission. Risk! Risk!!!1!!!11!

It's a bit of a crude drawing, and the scanner...well, the scanner wasn't very kind.
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<
pantalimon
Member for 5 years

Postby Mid on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 am

Tired.... Z_Z

Metro

Barbarians

Galaxies

Edit:

Awesome sketch, Panta :D
Bai Bai bby
Mid
Member for 7 years

Postby Mid on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 pm

For fun :3

Rawr!

Boo!
Mid
Member for 7 years

Postby Tæfarós on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 am

Oh look, the lamewad is back. Back from a weekend of spontaneous family visits and preschool gaming tutorials and failing at Mario Galaxy 2 and trying Tae's patience to the nth degree. Confetti!

In the event that I go poofing, please don't hesitate to carry on without me, maybe even throw in a few themes of your own. However, this will happen very rarely, and I'm rather sorry. All my arting has been devoted to school, although the ideas have been pouring out of me, haha. Consider this an off weekend. At least you guys have done a bang-up job. Rant rant rant angst.

Heeeey, Panta! Sneaking into our club with your awesomeness, you dirty thing.

Here's my late submission for Flight Patterns, all thirty minutes of it. The World's Fourth Most Popular Folk Duo from New Zealand seemed more than appropriate:

And now for something completely different: 20. DAWDLE.

...Ha, dawdle. What a funny sounding word. Story of my life.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:26 am

Oh. My. God.

They call me the...Hiphopopotamus MY LYRICS ARE BOTTOMLESS...
fumeii
Member for 5 years

Postby DemiKara on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:50 am

Dawdle

The school computers on ly have IE. Which means I can use...bubbles, drippy, and normal on the muro brushes. That's all. This sadden me.

But look! A stick wiht a nose and a china nd a forehead is picking flowers.

(Though her hand seem to be unattached to the flower.)
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.