RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Topic Tags:

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Moderator: Designers

Re: RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Postby Tæfarós on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 pm

I'm the mothaflippin' Rhymenoceros!
My beats are fat and the birds are on my back
And I'm horny
I'm horny

Cute stick is cute! How is Muro, anyway? It lags up a storm on my laptop, though what I've seen with it (read: loish) seems pretty durn nice.

Dawdle--when you're all like idling on the side of a bridge with a cancer stick, and like pondering whether to pay your gay partner or visit, and you're all heeeeeell naw, and you're sleep deprived:

The next one was suggested to me quite a while back, but procrastination and forgetfulness make an unbeatable duo. So you get 21. BAD HABIT, an ironic slice of potential.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby DemiKara on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 pm

My bad habit? Hitting snooze until I have ten minutes to get dressed and prepare for the day.

My awesome habit: Getting ready for the day in ten minutes or less
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby DemiKara on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:52 am

Tæfarós! Is past midnight! I'mm give you til noon CST (GMT -6) to post one, before the internet commands me to post another one using a random art prompt generator. Just a warning. ^^

The Karato has been in transit for the past three hours so offer this Prompt in Apology.

Prompt: Wild Beast!
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 am

THIS Karato is the BEST Karato in the WORLD. Guess who failed at gaining Interweb access at school? Me? How'd you know? And this prompt is cool. Beasts of the wild variety are always neat. Good lord, site, I'm only trying to post. No need to spaz out on me.

My belated sketch for Britches and Hoes. You know you're cheap when you end up dipping a pencil in ink as a substitute for a dip pen.

Mmkay, kiddos, it's time I got back on dooty. Prompt: BANANA SPLITS. One banana, two banana, three banana, GO.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby DemiKara on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:37 pm

See Tae. That's two days in a row! I have to give two prompts now!

Thrusday: eternal connection.
Friday: cheese

Also. I've been sick. Me and computer both. So that's why I missed the prompts. >>

I think I slept all day thursday, cause of the sickness. Bleck!

Prompts I missed
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby DemiKara on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Saturday's Prompt :Yard Sale!

Why? Because I'm having one. Hop to my minions fellow RPers!

My submission may be tomorrow of Monday >> My computer is still all virus om nom nom nom!
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Karato wrote:See Tae. That's two days in a row! I have to give two prompts now!

Now now, my Kara, Banana Splits (cheesy as it is) was the Thursday prompt. I really appreciate the help, though, seeing as I was passed out at a friend's place :D Let's just say that this particular week had two themes in one given day, le gasp.

My overdue submission for Wild Beast. Why yes, I do happen to draw this character often. I blame his hair.

Fffedit: Kick that sickness in the balls, Kara!
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

ZOMG! I'm sorry I'm being lazy! D: I can't really figure a good sketch to do... My poor metro was attacked by... tea! *dies* Lol, I'm trying to get something worked out... :)
Litria Death
Member for 5 years

Postby Tæfarós on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:36 am

Remember, ya'll:

Tæfarós wrote: A sketch mate will make his best attempt to fulfill the theme of the day, but he will not become discouraged in the event he cannot draw or post said theme.

Stamp it on your foreheads!

...Speaking of, we've been rather quiet lately, which is partly my fault, no doubt. But I can't force anyone to draw. Will I have to get the Crayola whip out to stir some activity?

Making up for Sunday: ELEPHANT & CASTLE.

Yep, I've resorted to British road intersections for this one. Hell, why not?
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Lovely, Gaia. :D I just may need to steal that mash-up idea. Lord knows it'd be hella convenient.

Well, I've some grim news: It appears Karato will no longer be joining us or participating around the site, really. This essentially means that our activity level won't be saved in the case that no one is able to post. C'mawn, you have to admit that she was on this like white on rice. For this, she will be missed. /tear

You know, I just love when my art assignments turn into fan drivel. I can't help if these men are sexy.

26. KARATO

Why, yes, I do miss her already.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Go right ahead and take the idea. I certainly don't mind. I will try to get the one sketch done soon so I can finally post it and after that I will keep up with either mash ups or single simple sketches. I really like Muro it makes it easy to draw and post it almost immediately. I don't get the points thing though, do you have to be a member to get those? Oh well I will try to post as soon as I can.
here it is, mash up two.
http://gaiadarkstar.deviantart.com/art/ ... -178417404
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

And here it is finally my "Business Suit". I know it isn't really a "sketch" anymore but I liked it so much I just couldn't resist.
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 am

I will be stealing your idea with much enthusiasm. Speaking of Muro, shit lags up a storm on my CPU, but I've been dying to use it. It seems like such a cute, compact (not to mention powerful) way to get around a doodle or two. I really love what you did with that sketch, by the way. =) Nice to see you spruced it up.

AP Government, what have you done to meeeeee. THIS IS FOR YOU, KARA, from the bottom of my heart an' all that.

27. PSYCHO

In before Hitchcock.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

What browser are you using cause some work with it better than others. I downloaded firefox just so I could use it. It still lags sometimes but mostly works a lot better now, and thanks. I absolutely love corel painter. That is my main painting tool. I kind of bootlegged it but if I could afford it I would have bought it. Anyway I will post the next mash up soon.
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am

Mmm, I'm a Chrome user now, but I'd be quite willing to get Firefox again just for Muro's sake. And yeah, Painter is awesome, though complex as all hell. You're a bootlegger, too?! My God, we're bros now.

Okay, kiddos, the lack of enthusiasm as of late makes me one sad panda. I may have to resort to pinatas and gay men in cakes if this silence persists--or even, gasp, a mass PM reminder! I are smurt.

Anyhoosers, moving the freight train right along: 28. AUTOBAHN!

Frau frau frau auf der autobahn. Ah, increased risk of car wrecks~
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby Tæfarós on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 am

Yep, it's that time of year again--the time to let loose the Private Message Express. Reminders, ho.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:17 am

Hey, Tae. Sorry for my extreme lateness. Work and school have been kicking my ass, literally. Am I quitting this? Hellz noz. It just might be a slow process in order to catch up.
Jaybt9
Member for 5 years

Postby fumeii on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 am

The above statement describes my current situation :)
fumeii
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.