RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Topic Tags:

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Moderator: Designers

Re: RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Postby DemiKara on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Bros was a really hard prompt! but you know, once I thought on it, I came up with something that made little to no sense and that I don't understand myself. I mean....Really? Really?

My imagination is weird. Can someone explain this to me?

Anyone at all?
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby Mid on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm

LOL no Sho, but he sure enough acts like one. =p

Kara, LOL! Cute XD

Britch plz

Bromance

<< >> I'm so lazy xD
Bai Bai bby
Mid
Member for 7 years

Postby Tæfarós on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm

@Kara: The Brotoise and the Harebro were sporting good-naturedly and bro-ingly, is all. <3

Fff, Mid, your Bromance is so cuuuute.

Welp, here I am. Before there are lovers, there are bros. First doodle in Painter 11. Damn is that program expansive.

Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby Izoi on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Crap, been busy with other stuff and forgot about this. *kicks self*
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Izoi
Member for 5 years

Haha, all the souveniers I got were eaten... I lovee candy shops!

Cool sketches! :D I'll have mine posted by tomorrow. :3
Litria Death
Member for 5 years

Postby cjeap on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Ugh I'm going to try and get something in eventually, I have not forgot about this topic!
cjeap
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:39 am

@Litria: Fuh, and you didn't even consider holding off for us? D: That's just saaaaaad.

That's quite alright, guys. It's just good knowing you're alive and around.

The next one was suggested to me by Dr. Wily, Mega Man's arch-nemesis. Not really. COLOSSUS!

Yes, Colossus! With an exclamation mark! Preferably with a shadow beneath it!
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby DemiKara on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Well, there's no exclamation point, but there is a shadow! Colossus has arrived!

Why yes, this was the very first thing that popped into my head. The second was an x-man. But I know better than to try fan art. XDD
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Sorry for my lateness, yet again. Oh god, I need to catch up

FLIGHT PATTERNS-Flight to Neverland
BRITCHES AND HOES-The Person with Two Lives
BROS-Bros of Italy, UNITE!!!!

COLOSSUS will be made momentarily.
Jaybt9
Member for 5 years

Postby Tæfarós on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 am

Kara, is it bad that your sketch immediately made me think of hooves? Sorry, that game is just too good.

Nice to see you back in top form, Jay, unlike myself. Two hour delay in posting GO: OBJECTION.

In before Ace Attorney.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby Tæfarós on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Double post for epic make-up. You know, this was way more epic in my head.

Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Hi, I'm Gaia. I have always tried to draw but didn't realise until high school that I might have the talent. I went to Herron art school/IUPUI for a few years and loved it there and learned a lot about art. I mainly enjoy drawing my characters but wish I could get better at drawing backgrounds, landscapes, architecture and all that. Please excuse any bad spelling I am in a hurry. I did a quick sketch for an Introduction. It was my first time actually drawing right on the wacom tablet instead of scanning it in and it is very rough but it was fun. So here is my dancing fairy.
I won't be able to post very often, but I will whenever I can.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.
gaiadarkstar
Member for 4 years

Postby Tæfarós on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I can totally sympathize with the forge into digital art, gaia. Hell, five months with my Bamboo and it's still hard to wrap my head around the thing. Awesome introduction, and welcome aboard! You've been added to the official list of cool cats.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby fumeii on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:15 pm

So here I was sitting (lying down) and I figured RPGateway needed a cheerleader.

Actually, I needed the cheerleader to heal my art-block, but let's hush down and pretend I'm just being a good samaritan, trying to pump up everybody's mood to draw ;D

Sorry, Tae, I haven't been doing any themes lately. Once I do get rid off this goddamn art-bloack, hopefully I can draw again.

:D

The Piece of Cheerleading Junk.
fumeii
Member for 5 years

Hi Tae!
I have no idea how I got to this thread, but I was like, "Wow!". So, wow! 8D

Right-o. I'm Lee, and I've been doodling since I was a tot. I dunno. I was just so fond of capturing things around me (until I found photography, which kinda eased down on the doodling). Oh, no, don't get me wrong, I still love drawing to bits, but I don't do it as often anymore. I dig drawing anything, even random things that just pop up from the sides of my weird head.

I think I'm gonna go and post something. Is it okay if they're just scanned, because I totally suck at digital art (and my tablet's almost busted)?
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."
wednesdaysun
Member for 5 years

Postby DemiKara on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Objection!

Yeah, This is all I got. Sorry!
objection!
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

Gosh, behind... I need to upload the 'Britches and Hoes' and finish the others. :D
Litria Death
Member for 5 years

Postby Tæfarós on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 am

Meiikins, that is the best art block ever. If you keep churning out doodles like that, then I'm not sorry for said blockage. /steals the cheerleader

Post any time, Litria. =) Hell, I'm not even done with the Hoes yet. All these bitches lookin' at my britches.

Leeeee, you found us! By all means, have at it any way you like, traditional, digital, or avant garde. If you drew on the toilet and took a photo of the result, it would still be entirely valid. Speaking of scans:

I don't do women. I just...don't. I admire them from afar, pounce when the time is right, and yet I cannot draw dem.

Wowzas, it's a new day, and you know what time it is: 11. BUSINESS TIME

'Cause it's like we're all alone on a Wednesday. Guys, we made it to eleven. That's like my favorite number. Dude. I'll stop.
Tæfarós
Member for 6 years

Postby Mid on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 am

xD Thanks guys, <3!

I love your fairy, Gaia.

Colossus!

OBJECTION!
Mid
Member for 7 years

Postby DemiKara on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 pm

I bus tables for a living, so my business time is me holding a plastic tub and a rag. But...you know, somehow, this pops in my head instead?

I love my doodles. Also, I love these thingies. And want one. My last one broke from overuse.

Business Time
DemiKara
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.