Once long ago China was divided into three powerful nations, Wu, Wei, and Shu. Each of these Nations had heroes that were willing to fight and die for their leaders cause. After the dust settled, Shu proved to be the victor. Almost two thousand years later the spirits of these heroes have manifested in students from three different schools each representing a nation from that time period. Now they must fight again in order to gain supremacy and many of them trying to escape the destiny of the past.
We will need at least twelve players ( three from each nation, plus the leader) and how strong you are is decided by the hero you pick (So those of you familiar with this time period will likely have an advantage). You can name your character anything you want and make them any gender you want, so long as they carry the name and skills of their past life. The school district and country its in will not be named so we don't have limitations on character naming, but the schools name will reflect the kingdom it represents. After the twelve spots are filled I will list the order of strength they are in. But don't let that discourage you, as, based on the elements of the fight, you can defeat someone supposedly much stronger than you. Elements are if your with others from your school and what type of condition the other fighter is in.
Romantic relationships are alright
Can create NPC's
1) Cao Cao (Ruler over Wei, strongest nation)
2) Xiahou Dun (Feared one eyed general. Legend says his eye was shot out with an arrow. He then removed the arrow and ate the eye to strike fear into his opponent)
3) Dian Wei (Bodyguard of Cao Cao. His massive body and God like strength brought fear to his adversaries)
4) Zhang Liao (Called the true warrior general. Well known for battle at Hefei Castle)
5) Sima Yi (Master tactician and advisor to Cao Cao)
1) Sun Ce (Ruler of Wu, best fighter out of three leaders)
2) Zhou Yu (Skilled in both combat and strategy. Advisor to Sun Ce and known for his good looks)
3) Gan Ning (Pirate turned General. Fast in combat and wore bells to let the enemy know he was coming for them)
4) Taishi Ci (Incredible fighter and general)
5) Lu Xun (Boyish-looking strategist of Wu, but also quite capable in combat)
1) Liu Bei (Ruler of Shu and victor in the ancient war)
2) Guan Yu (Large stature general and sworn brother of Liu Bei and Zhang Fei. Said to take to the battlefield like a God)
3) Zhang Fei (General and sworn brother of Guan Yu and Liu Bei. Powerful and blunt in his attacks
4) Zhuge Liang (Master Strategist and tactian. Devised plan that allowed Shu to defeat Wei)
5) Zhao Yun (Fast and agile. Was called the white rider as his armor shined brightly on the battlefield, and so did he)
Others (Not affiliated to a certain kingdom, but still awesome):
1) Lu Bu (Military general and minor warlord. Called the Flying General)- Azure Limit
2) Ouin Shishi (Rose to power after the death of Dong Zhuo)
3) Gan Ji (Taoist and murderer of Sun Ce)
The others can work their ways into any of the schools except for Gan Ji as Sun Ce would likely kill him on sight.
Last edited by Dex
on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.