Rosemetal (Interest Check)

Topic Tags:

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Rosemetal (Interest Check)

Postby MentalEngineer on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 am

Lovely. I lurves me some steampunk.
MentalEngineer
Member for 5 years

Postby bathos on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 am

Another question for Hoo. I have both a civilian and a pirate character in mind. Am I limited to just one?
Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
bathos
Member for 5 years

Postby Hoo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:55 pm

The OOC ought to be up within the hour. Same for the character skeleton. And no, you may use as many characters as you'd like.

I'll post the OOC and IC in either another post on this thread, or as an edit to this post right here.
Hoo
Member for 6 years

Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Yay! All right, I'm in. I guess I should start work on a character......well, depending on your answer in that other thread.....anyways, looks good, although I am warning(like a few others) I have never done more than heard steampunk in general described to me......so I know the basic gist of how most of it works, and you seem to have pointed out any deviations.....I might actually not offend some steampunk fans! Yay!
ImageImage ImageImage
Xiphoniii
Member for 5 years

Postby Hoo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Hoo
Member for 6 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.