Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

School of Monsters~ooc

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

School of Monsters~ooc

Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 am

There are two worlds, the one you know, and the world of Night. This world consists of all the things you have in your night mares. Vampires, Were-Creatures, Witches and so on…. but like in all worlds there are the mixes the half breeds, and the cast away exiles. The new ruler has sent all the teen monsters to school, but he has a sinister plan, Skiver is trying to wipe out the humans (and the half breeds)! now that doesnt seem to be a big deal to the monser race right? but were will the vampires get their food? witch side with the witches be thrown into? and will the weres be free for long?
What will the teen monsters do when they are forced to mingle with the pure breeds, who hold deep hatred for them? How will they survive going to school? worst of all what will they do when they are forced to team up to help save their race?
OHHHHH, regular school issues, Monsters and the ever present Drama! What more can you ask for?
Rules:
Don’t God Mod
only make as many characters as you can handle

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: (what your race is and weather your half or pure)
Personality:
Picture:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Onyx
Grade: sophmore
Race: Vampire-halfbreed
Personality: quiet, sarcastic, easily annoyed
Dislikes: Preppy people, loud people, racist jokes
Picture: Image
Last edited by emotionless on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Re: School of Monsters~ooc

Postby Dex on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 am

On a side note I got to ask. Did you watch Vampire knight and think "I got to do this"?

Name: Abel Sorin
Grade: Junior
Race: pure-blood vampire
Personality: Straight forward, blunt. Very proud of his own lineage and the respect it receives from others. Likes to use his powers and charm to tease girls at the school for his own amusement.
Dislikes: Not particularly found of garlic, or half-bloods, but tolerates their presence. (He is one of the few reason why pure-bloods aren't openly fightin half-bloods)
Picture:Image
Last edited by Dex on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Dex
Member for 5 years

Postby Toxlind on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 am

Name: Arcie
Grade: Freshman
Race: Half-breed Werewolf
Personality: A laidback, Booksmart guy who just likes learning (some may call him a nerd). He is rather shy but his personality lights up around friends or flames when provoked for too long. He likes to play backyard sports with his friends, read, and listen in music in his spare time.
Likes: Music, reading, messing around with various instruments, friends, having fun, warm to hot water
Dislikes: Arguments, people who stereotype, coldness, fighting, undercooked food, poems that don't rhyme
Last edited by Toxlind on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune - often the surfeit of our own behavior - we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars; as if we were villains by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance,drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence.

~William Shakespeare
Toxlind
Member for 5 years

Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 am

no actually i haven't ever seen Vampire Night, Ive hears its cool though, i just kinda got bored.....is vampire night like this? if so...OOPS....lol. Oh and you both are accepted.
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Postby Toxlind on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 am

yay, i feel happy now. All of the roleplays i was already in died, so I'm not sure if I was sad or mad, but I you one thing I wasn't happy. Thank you, and any idea for when I should be expecting an IC? Not that I mean to rush!
Toxlind
Member for 5 years

Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 am

some time soon, like withing the next 3 days.....im on winter break so very soon, i just want to get some of my other friends to join....
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Postby Toxlind on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

ah i know what you mean, i am on winter break too and i absolutly loved those exams... -sigh-
Toxlind
Member for 5 years

Postby Toxlind on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

ah i know what you mean, i am on winter break too and i absolutly loved those exams... -sigh-
Toxlind
Member for 5 years

Postby Dex on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 am

I got a question, how can they be 17 and sophomores, that would make them juniors right?
Dex
Member for 5 years

Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:01 am

Whoo! This is going to be fun. :D I will post my character in a few hours when I wake up. Its 1 in the morning and I'm passing out.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual
Dragon_Pirate
Member for 5 years

Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 am

....i dunno, im 17....well almost, and im a sophomore. i dunno, i just sorta let people go with their characters. and i agree with dragon i think its way to late for me to be doing things like this...so im off to bed before i embarrass myself further. night guys..... oh BTW i just sent all my friends the invite so...i think they should be responding by tomorrow.
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Postby Azkar Almsivi on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 am

Name: Lilium Frostmaw
Grade: Freshman
Race: Pure Lycanthrope (Werewolf)
Personality: Lilium is a lovely girl who genuinely cares about others and loves to see joy and happiness on their faces. However this applies only to other pure blood Lycan, and even then only to members of certain clans. Lilium is extremely patriotic about the Frostmaw and loathes half breeds and despises, yet respects pure bloods of other species. She see's non-Lycan as animals and half breed Lycan as deformed. She's quite bright and quick with her tongue.
Likes: Sleeping, cleaning, studying, socializing, fighting and arguing.
Dislikes: Other races, half breeds, loud noises, mess, idiots and warm to hot weather.
ISAAC ASIMOV: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Azkar Almsivi
Member for 5 years

Postby MoonMan on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 am

quick question:

Will anything actually happen in this? Is there a plot?

Every single School RP, be it realistic or fantasy, here never has a plot, and they all die VERY quickly because of it. I was just wondering if you actually had anything lined up, because I don't want to join if it's just going to die three posts in.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 5 years

Postby Saddeus on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 am

Name:Saddeus Pierce
Grade:Junior
Race: (what your race is and weather your half or pure)Full Blooded Vampire
Personality:Saddeus is a bit of a loner. very shy he is always cautious meeting new people. however when he does open up to someone his true personality shows thru.
Dislikes:loud noises anger and people who bully others
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html
Saddeus
Member for 5 years

Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 am

Name: Takuya Reis, nicknamed Ta-kun by old friends, but hates that name
Grade: sophmore
Race: Half Blood Fallen Angel (Details?)
Personality: Little more than insane. Takuya loves free running and weird fighting styles, which are just results of his defiant mindset. However, he does get serious when the time demands it, and frequently fights whenever possible, though never for the wrong reasons.
Likes: Fighting, free running, raves and music, pretty but tomboyish girls
Dislikes: snobs, purebloods, skaters, people that think parkour is better than free running (It's the same thing, just with STYLE!)
Picture: http://www.freakingnews.com/images/app_ ... dancer.jpg

okay, emotionless, you've convinced me :)
if i have to change it, let me know, peace
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462
AlWayZFrE3
Member for 5 years

Postby DarknessofaMind on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 am

I shall be back to post my char.
Shadows are the home of all at some point
DarknessofaMind
Member for 5 years

Postby DarknessofaMind on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:13 am

I shall be back to post my char.
DarknessofaMind
Member for 5 years

Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Name: Amara Nova- Nicknamed Flower (her name means unfading flower)
Grade: Junior
Race: Pure Blood Vampire
Personality: Amara is shy but stubborn in her own way. Her ways of getting others to talk to her usually are the strangest but it always means that she thinks that they are interesting. She is very quiet and even bashful, easily made to blush.
Likes: Baking, Sweets, Books, Dancing, Pure-bloods, Half-breeds and snakes
Dislikes: Talking to much, Spicy foods, bruises, Violence and Spiders
Dragon_Pirate
Member for 5 years

Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:24 pm

all of you are accepted, but if you all could do me a favor and re-read my very first post i made some changes, because as moonman pointed out, i didn't specify on a plot, not saying i didn't have on but i was sorta going to bring it in slowly but i guess you all know what your getting into....lol.
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:50 pm

*Stands up so fast my beanbag chair falls over* I ACCEPT!
...think about the action for a few seconds, it'll come to you
LOL
AlWayZFrE3
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.