Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Come on.....I dont even own a sword

Just throwing knives, a bow, tons of arrows, sticks, slingshot, axe, and assortment of otherthings
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 pm

YES BUDDIE IS AWESOME..my black lab...
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 pm

So get this:
Well...after the library I went to eat with the whole family, got back home and got my dog so excited he pissed himself and then got super wild-crazy and went all love hawk on everybody before diving into my bed and hiding from Row so that he balistic looking for me and fell off my bed into the fishtank *laughs, tears rolling from eyes* It was just so funny the expression on his face when I popped out to save him...that and the WTF look on his face when he fell in!

Thats my yellow lab.... Rowdy :) man do I love him

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm

LOL Damn how bigs this fish tank? O.o

I love it when I get Buddie and my cat chasing the laser pointer at the same time...my cat attacks him for sole ownership of this laser beam....lol and then i go "itchy kittie" and he tries to nibble on the cat which she don't like...and somehow he always ends up slamming into the wall or something....he's currently happy with his bday rawhide...

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Awwww...
Its a 30 galon so just the front part of his body fit in which made it that much better....and the sole fish in there was freaking out! ><>

yes thats supposed to be a fish....... O.o

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 pm

~Tries to imagine the scene~

Caelus
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

So......How about today?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Just a little public service announcement. Tomorrow night at the latest, I'm going to be ending the Beast fight. It will consist mainly of dropping the huge heavy net on the thing, telling everybody to run like hell and then lighting the fuze. After that, the cave will blow up and collapse. If you want one last whack at the thing, this is your chance.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

This message was brought to you by..."Trickster"....

*rainbow star flies across the screen*

The more you know....

http://youtu.be/rNlSv4SUYWo

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Aaaand I'm out to sleep!

See you all later!!!

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1bHLWSirzM

This is gunna be Ari's new theme song.....I think it fits. Right?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkDraco on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 pm

And...here is Stephan :)
Kick power.png
Stephan poney :)
(78.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by DarkDraco on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkDraco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Stephan Pony!

Hey Draco.

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkDraco on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey Ess...long time no see

Nibbs: Dunno....what do you think Ess?

DarkDraco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 pm

I dunno. Sounds like this song is about a relationship more than directly one person per say. I mean if you feel it pertains to Ari, then that's your call. We all have music that screams in our ears and speaks to our souls differently, between each and every one of us. For example, My music for Ess...I base it on how well there are things that have not been posted yet about her, and her songs will make more sense. Plus I will post certain songs to compare to her voice in the future....I like instrumentals with background voices...the best for her....probably why I picked songs from Dragon Age.

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 am

Morning!

*sleeps walks*

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 am

Morning all! Morning Ess!

Today is Monday... Hate Mondays... Bleh... >.>
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 am

Morning Bird! Morning Ess!

Edit*

~Runs away from the lounge, doesn't want to be late for the school's exams!~

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkDraco on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 am

AND Im off to school :) ta!

DarkDraco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:02 am

Good morning to everybody!

*skips in laughing*

Pre Op of my fight :)

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!