Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Sky Light: Book One

Sky Light: Book One

a part of “Sky Light: Book One”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

Going to make it into a manga! I need your help with the story line! -Open and Accepting- {Remade}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sky Light: Book One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sky Light: Book One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:46 pm

zane saphire wrote:Tabby, pardon the intrusion, but why did you change your name.

Hah well I decided to change it to my pen-name/production name. Black is the first part of my last name, thus I use it for my Production Name (Theatre, Stage Name ect, We all have them). My first name is way too common. Also... I feel that Black is more personal to me. Tabris is more of my OC/Cannon Character. ^^ Hope that explained it for you. Do you not like it Zane? D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Its good, interesting to know, but I will still call you Tabby since I'm use to it and I can't find anything fun to do with black.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 pm

zane saphire wrote:Its good, interesting to know, but I will still call you Tabby since I'm use to it and I can't find anything fun to do with black.

That was the point. Sure you can still call me Tabby. ^^ My mum said my Production Name should be Blacky since it's more 'trendy'. Pft, to hell with that. Okay, since my hand is finally feeling better i'll create my character. I am going to try something new than what I originally had planned. Stay tuned to see what that is. ;)

~EDIT~ Damnit, I've got to get to bed. It's 1am and I must be up in six hours. XD I have a sort of idea for my character. I was just wondering what the actual storyline/history was? I mean, the introduction doesn't give out too much information (no offense choco) so I was wondering if you guys had any more information which could help me. I want to create a really awsome character/villain for you, so yeah... Any more information is appreciated. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Gah! Well, I'm not good at typing things that are in my head(I take no offense). Um.... Well when the Crystal Bearers were little kids they were hit with crystals/lightning in a thunderstorm, making them a new race. (It could've started as a human or some other race.) If Sebito wishes to transfer both of his characters, Bastian usually does a ten years ago posts. Other people can feel free to do the 10 years ago post if they wish to (They will have to the the 10 years ago thingy though).

In Kumi's case (about the whole becoming a Crystal Bearer), She was originally half succubus and half vampire. Then she got hit in the thunderstorm(age 5) and became a dominant Crystal Bearer, giving her the powers in her eyes. Her succubus side still shows a little, though she doesn't mean for it to. Also, for 1 week, whatever race the Crystal Bearer's father was, they become that race for a week.(Kumi becomes a vampire)

The 4 great villains could be there to witness the the thunderstorm if they wish so.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Hey there. I was browsing around the open RPs and stumbled onto this one, seems pretty cool. I was just interested if there was a specific role you wanted me to fill. Personally, I would like to reserve one of the Crystal Bearer slots, although if a vet of the first attempt comes along, I will gladly relinquish that position.

Anyways, just wanted to do a quick post here to express interest. Now, to start getting character concepts!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Makes sense. These four original villains. I am assuming that there is a long line of crystal bearers. If that is the case then these villains have been trying to put an end to each generation? Hm... Would I possibly be able to make my character an ex crystal bearer. Of course I'll explain why he switched in his history. He would have also come from a really old generation. Though I'd have to come up with a reason why he is still alive and did not age. Please let me know if my idea is okay...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Lightning, Yes, you may reserve a Crystal Bearer.

Tabby, I that is wonderful~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

I thought of something funny to do with Saito, he cross dress as a girl at school and usually when going outside but at home he's a boy, what do you think, guys?
Kind of putting a little twist to the Saito that we all know and love, well I love. Also he's NOT the student council president in this one, I wanted that to be clear. So anyone can take that spot with choco's permission.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:18 am

That's very different Zane, I actually liked the whole Saito being student president, but that was because we had some one who wanted order in an otherwise chaotic setting. Actually now that I think about it, is the student president really all that necessary of this RP...I mean its been over done in so many mangas. (yes I do realize the structure of their schools and why they play an important role, but I'm just saying it might be better if the "president" is an NPC)
@choco, I'll move both characters but I'm going to change them quite a bit.

Sebito
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 am

Ugh... sorry, I'm going to have to back out. Just learned I am going to be much more busy soon than I thought I would be.

Sorry about that.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Late reply, I know, but...

Yay for my character being accepted! =D

Also, sorry that you're unable to join, Lightning. See you next time, hopefully.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Sorry Choco, I am way too tired to make a character. It's been non-stop on three hours sleep today. I'll be making him tomorrow morning, first thing though. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Okies! Tabby, we will wait for tomorrow!

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:57 am

My character is finally done Choco. I thought I would reveal most of his history in the RP, but I put a little of it on his profile. Sorry for the wait everyone but I think we're ready to go now. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:48 am

Hey 'Blacky' heh heh. I was wondering why you changed your name, didn't know you could do that. I wish i had production name but the only nickname i have is 'Pingu' and hell if i'm mchanging my name to that.
Anywho can i reserve the dragon please?
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:01 pm

WELL. THE roleplay is officially open for POSTING!
Shall we start on a saturday or sunday?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Either day is fine for me. I might not be able to post until Tuesday or Wednesday though. ^^" College and all... Nice to see you joining Caz! We'll probably be enemies, but then... aren't we always? Kidding, I think we've always been on the same side.

Caz, if you work in Theatre then you can have a Production/Stage name. Stage being one for actors/performers and Production being one for those who work behind the scenes.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Okies then, It shall be saturday!

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Awww poo D: (Was wanting to be a crystal bearer but nevermind)

What's in the blank??

*Because I'm looking at character spaces and notice theres a human section, blank section, and evil villain section left.*
Last edited by Wheatley on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:29 pm

xXChocobeanXx wrote:*cough cough* Well..... roleplay/sky-light/characters/toya-vurren and the picture he put was Image

Wheatley, that is my explaination. I didn't create the race, one of my friend-like people did.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!