Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Sky Light: Book One

Sky Light: Book One

a part of “Sky Light: Book One”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

Going to make it into a manga! I need your help with the story line! -Open and Accepting- {Remade}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sky Light: Book One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sky Light: Book One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Hmm... that's a pretty cool race :D Unfortunately I had my heart set on being a Djinn...

Can a great villain have to necessarily be older then the crstal bearer and all have the same motives?
I was thinking of my character wanting to harvest the crystals (and the crystal bearers themselves) for research...
Last edited by Wheatley on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

That is perfectly fine Wheatley! aslo, if you just asked, there can be a Dijinn race.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Wheatley wrote:Hmm... that's a pretty cool race :D Unfortunately I had my heart set on being a Djinn...

Can a great villain have to necessarily be older then the crstal bearer and all have the same motives?
I was thinking of my character wanting to harvest the crystals (and the crystal bearers themselves) for research...

Hey Wheatley! Nice to see you joining. You stalker. Anyways... that sounds like a really good idea. Since my character Ezekiel, is on the same side as yours but is also a Crystal Bearer (an evil one at least) then I think it would be best for him to keep his species/race a secret. What do you think? I mean, yours is trying to capture the crystal bearers. We'll just say that Ezekiel is purely demon. For now at least. :P

Just tell me what you think.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Yep, I totally bumbed onto this RP which I followed you in.

Hmmmm...Yeah it's best to keep your ex crystal bearer history hidden from my guy or he might just harvest Ezekial for his power :D
Or better yet if it does get revealed, he could use Ezekial to go on a frontal assault of the crystal bearers. That way if Ezekial captures (or kills) anyone, my guy would have their bodies for dissection/examination or if Ezekial dies take his body instead and finish off any person he had injured in the battle ^^

Win-Win for my guy, Loss for Zeky D:

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 pm

I knew it! I knew you stalked me. XD Ah well, i'm happy you wanna join. Speaking of which, I really need to post for Chris. Daymn people don't like him. :P Just as planned.

I like that idea. I enjoy my characters being used or manipulated by others. I would imagine that Ezekiel would try to keep it a secret from the others but he'll slip up in some way or another and reveal that he's a crystal bearer. Then your character gets to use Ezekiel to his advantage. :D Sounds perfect. Can't wait.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 pm

People, she first post is up. Feel free to post now. The setting:

Saturday, warm and sunny, fall like(winter wasn't really cold that year... Japan schools start in Spring)

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Posted! Sorry if it's long-winded, all my guy did was go out of his one room flat. Also Choco if you ever need help with the manga come talk to me, i can't draw that well but i can make the rough images based on posts and help with background designs.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

OMG Cazuki! -tackles- That would help tons. I suck at backgrounds. I need to buy a tablet. I also need to get a PS3 and Star Ocean international >.<

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

xXChocobeanXx wrote:OMG Cazuki! -tackles- That would help tons. I suck at backgrounds. I need to buy a tablet. I also need to get a PS3 and Star Ocean international >.<

Oh me and my sister are pros at Photoshop so we can help you too. We can't really draw, well I can't, but we can colour really well, add screen tones, backgrounds and whatever other textures you need. So we'd love to help out too. I cannot do much apart from write and develop plot ideas. :/ Not that useful I know but if you find a use for me or my sis then ask. (We do also have a tablet).

I have a PS3. I played Star Ocean on the PS2 but I got bored with it. Who knows though, the one on PS3 (International) might be better.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm

You >.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-KUB7L6 ... lf=mh_lolz Watch it. it shows the gameplay of Star Ocean: The Last Hope International.
Also, that would help alot too! T-T I'm so glad to have help. I have no idea how to do screen tones, nor do I Photoshop, so... yeah...

Tabby~ I COMMAND THEE TO POST!

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:49 pm

I will post. I will Choco. I just need to know what the villains would be doing... they would go to school too right? I was actually wondering if Ezekiel could be best-friends with Kumi. You know, add to the betrayal thing at a later date? >.< I'm sorry, I know that idea sucks...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Villains could be going to school. Haha. Tabby, I love your idea. That will work out fine!

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Alright then, I'll post now. ^^ Just have Kumi call Ezekiel, Zeke. It sounds more... normal. Also, he'll be a foreign exchange student. I am guessing the setting is Japan? If so then he'll probably come from England or somewhere else. Just not from the country they are at now.

~EDIT~

Okay so here's my idea. Ezekiel will be introduced into Kumi's class on their first day back at school. He'll be a foreign exchange student named Zeke. He'll basically befriend Kumi and then... well betray her when the time comes. For now... I don't think i'll post until you guys start school, just to make his introduction a lot better. Or... I could post and just say he briefly saw Kumi, that way they will slightly know each other during school. Unless anyone else wants to do this idea with one of their characters, I mean Zeke being put in their class/seeing them briefly.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:07 pm

WAH! I like the first idea better Tabby

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm

D: Which one was the first idea. Hold on. Let me put down them all...

1) Ezekiel/Zeke is already best friends with Kumi, being an exchange student from the year before and becoming really close to Kumi.

2) Ezekiel/Zeke is already best friends with Kumi. He isn't an exchange student and has been going to that school since the start.

3) Ezekiel will be firstly introduced on the first day back at school being a exchange student. Perhaps the teacher tells Kumi to show him around and they become friends.

4) Ezekiel will be introduced briefly, seeing walking by Kumi, but they don't talk or really notice each other. The first day back at school, Ezekiel is introduced as a new student from a foreign country. He basically befriends Kumi.

Just pick one of them. XD

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:16 pm

I honestly think that either the 3rd or 4th ideas are the best ones, adds a kind of suspence feel. If asked to choose one it would be number 4.
Anywho i also have a tablet but io need to install it. Maybe we can get each others emails and discuss the way the manga is gonna be orientated, wherether we go from different views or go on one character.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Urm, the second one? xD

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 pm

I kind of like the fourth one too. That one was my favorite. Caz I could always do that with your character if you wish but your isn't a Crystal Bearer. D: I personally think that four is the best. Are you sure you really want to do two Choco? That one seems kind of boring. I also thought that him being an exchange student would explain his name. I mean Zeke or Ezekiel hardly sounds Japanese when all of the other character's names do.

If anyone wants my email it's on the side underneath my name. Anyone can add me, that's kind of why it's there in the first place. XD

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:33 pm

No i didn't mean it would circulate around Bura, i'm just wondering if we circulate around one crsyal bearer or all of them and have small bits with the others as mains, they'll be together most of the time anyway at school so everyone gets screen time.

EDIT: Just PM me if you want my email, Black i've added you as a contact.
Last edited by Cazuki on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Actually, do 1....

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!