Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Sky Light: Book One

Sky Light: Book One

a part of “Sky Light: Book One”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

Going to make it into a manga! I need your help with the story line! -Open and Accepting- {Remade}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sky Light: Book One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sky Light: Book One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sky Light: Book One"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sky Light: Book One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Hey Choco! I was gonna join the Original but I wished to be a villain. But you didn't have any spots/ideas for one. But now, if you'll have me, I would like to be one of the four Great Villains. Please and thank you!

Do you need a specific sheet/information for them? I have read your OOC, page five I think. I am sure I can come up with a totally awsome villain for you. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:08 pm

May I create an angel character?
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm editing my character now, and I'll bring my villain over to this restart.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Zane! Hiya! *waves frantically* Excuse the insane woman over here, it's late at night and I just downed a whole energy drink. I have so much to do, it's insane. My character will probably be Angel like as well, though he's a villain. Ironic yes?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Tabris... Yes. Just yes. Yes to your ideas.

Matthew, you may~

Zane... Oh yes.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Tabby! Hi! I'm probably going to change him into a vampire, the angel part served only a purpose in the old one. Like wise I have so much to do, edit two characters and create one. Yeesh I think I need a energy drink.

*Gets scared* I think choco is mad at me, that oh yes sound like she's going to eat me O,o please don't eat me!

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

OH! I'd love to join! Ahm... *looks at character slots* what's a 'Blank'? But I would like to reserve a villian! Is there a specific villian race, or can I choose?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 pm

*cough cough* Well..... roleplay/sky-light/characters/toya-vurren and the picture he put was Image

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Nyx Avatar from Persona 3/FES/PSP *nerdish look* One of my favorite games ever, Nyx is extremely annoying to kill though.

Anyways, i'll be creating my character soon. ^^ I'll dig up a really old one I used to use, back when I was an RP newbie.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Sweet.

I wanna play Persona. I hear it is fun.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I submitted meh villian! I need to figure out his species though, and I get the feeling he needs to be either weaker or stronger...

roleplay/sky-light-book-one/characters/kanashimi-aijou

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 am

angelwolf, i love him. he was so accepted! I can't put him on the intro page since I'm on my PSP

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 am

I'll be submitting my character soon. Hopefully tonight. I just had to scrub all of the tiles in the bathroom and well... it hurts to type.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey! It's-a-me, Gamer! XD

Only just noticed this RP, and I'll bring back my character from before, maybe with a couple of changes such as me trying to think up a proper backstory for him.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

hey choco do you want me to move over both my characters, or just one?

Sebito
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Hmph. But thanks though! It's just there seems to be a problem with is picture... I'll fix it up, though!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 pm

angelwolf123 wrote:Hmph. But thanks though! It's just there seems to be a problem with is picture... I'll fix it up, though!

If you're using Zerochan, it does not allow direct linking to images. You must save the image and upload/link elsewhere. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Submitted my character! Oh yeah, I should probably point out that he's a Crystal Bearer, same as before. ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Tabby, pardon the intrusion, but why did you change your name.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!