Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sky Light

Sky Light

a part of “Sky Light”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

Going to make it into a manga! I need your help with the story line! -Open and Accepting-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sky Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sky Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 pm

My bad guy he would be doing basic surveillance and when the opportunity shows its self he would take it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonEcho on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 pm

I would like to play on this forum.... but i am new and dont know where to start...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Do you know how to make a character I can give you basic instructions??

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

The fun begins *Akia Smile*

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Not trying to confuse anyone, but did you just control his actions in your post. O.o

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Sorry, guys, fight's over. And yes, BUT it's okay 'cause I PM'd this fight with Sebito [hey, can I call you Sebito Burrito?].

Eh...someone mind getting us to the infirmary?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Okay, that's cool I was just confused for a moment there. I guess my characters words for the most part could just be missed within the sound of them fighting.

Also, with a crowd of students coming to see the 'fight' which ended before they arrived I'm sure they'll get the characters to the school nurse :P

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

yeah it's fine if you don't mind typing all that. That was a fun battle!

Sebito
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I mean I would post now, but there's other people who haven't posted in a bit. ><

If they don't post in an hour or two I'll just post with some kids from the crowd taking them to the nurse in a funny way.

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

could you just imagine if both our characters had been fighting at full strength? so recap, Zeta took damage to the gut, face, and and electrical shock. He's going to be feeling that in the morning. Who's going to control the nurse? Chocobean, would you do the honors?

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

What would be worse is if Aika was evil. If he was he'd go into their KO'd dreams with a huge advantage in there it'd be like freddy Kruger crazy stuff.

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Zeta has certain protections to that, Chocobean already got the information about. But to make it simple, Zeta carries these dragon scales that belong to his sisters, and they telepathically connect them. And the older sister has similar powers to your character, but she doesn't use it for battling she's more of a care giver.

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

That's true, but in the area of the dream realm is about where 70% of his ability is. In the living world all he can do is run fast to escape danger and he's okay with his knife. Even in crystal form in the living world all it gives him is crystal like daggers to toss.

I'd say in the world of dreams he'd be a huge threat to most without protection and a match to those who do have it. >:D

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

It's how I roll, I like my characters to be like storms when it comes to powers. All the right settings are needed for the power to work. Without everything going right for him he's on the weakish side. I prefer situational characters to make things interesting for me :D

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 pm

fair enough, just remember dragon's are very protective of their own.

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Also, the chances are slim since I think both characters are on the same side plus I think your character has a rival already :3 lol first day KO

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 pm

haha, yeah. how long do you think it should take both of them to fully recover?

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Well, both were in human form...and from reading the posts I'd say they're both decently hurt, but it shouldn't take too long since both of them must have decent endurance...also you could pull the dragons blood stuff out. He could use it on himself and J for a quick revive when he wakes up and the nurse isn't looking....however, how do they explain the burns XD?

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 pm

The dragon blood doesn't work that way. It would only heal J and then it would take Zeta longer to recover since he'll have the original damage and the weakness from using his blood. But from the damage they receive they would still be able to move, just be incredibly sore. so no fast movements from both of them.

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 pm

J: "Uh...I was smoking?" XD

Anywho, I suspect that my character would be more suspctible to yours, Chia...but not completely defenseless. Just warning you now.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!