Sky Light

Sky Light

Going to make it into a manga! I need your help with the story line! -Open and Accepting-

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Sky Light”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Sky Light

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Sky Light

Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am

Ohes! Thank you! You're in the younger class >.<
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

Postby Sebito on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 am

You know what I forgot to ask, is it the beginning of the school year?
Sebito
Member for 3 years

Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

I would think so...

Also I hate my connection.. I had to do the same post three times and I can't check myself on a itouch *sigh*
FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 3 years

Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 am

Y-Yeah, Its is the beginning of the school year.

That bites Chia. After a few more people post, we can move to a lunch time setting~ Both of the classes have lunch together~
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am

So, my original plan had been to have J just hang out, and not be a student...but that works, too.

BTW, we should probably figure out an actual plotline. My idea is this: The Bearers have no memory of their past because they used their powers combined to defeat {insert bad guy(s)/villain(s) here}. Now {villain(s)} are returning, and the Bearers must defeat them once and for all...all while maintaining a good high school life.

Jus' a thought.
NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 3 years

Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 am

That could be a good idea since most characters do not seem to have a long bio. ^_^
FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 3 years

Postby Sebito on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:So, my original plan had been to have J just hang out, and not be a student...but that works, too.

BTW, we should probably figure out an actual plotline. My idea is this: The Bearers have no memory of their past because they used their powers combined to defeat {insert bad guy(s)/villain(s) here}. Now {villain(s)} are returning, and the Bearers must defeat them once and for all...all while maintaining a good high school life.

Jus' a thought.

For his idea you could instead of villians other races that are equal to the bears. You know make it seem more like a war between the races. That way you get the choice of bringing the races together or full out war for the domian race/control.
Sebito
Member for 3 years

Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

That could work, too. Perhaps the Crystal Bearers are feared for their enormous power, and there had been a great war in the past against them, but they were made to retain order? Kinda like a Yin-Yang thing?
NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 3 years

Postby Sebito on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:33 pm

make it a generational thing and it can explain why the current generation doesn't know anything. And each generation there is an all out war, which keeps populations down or something.
Sebito
Member for 3 years

Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm

So...whose posting next? O.o
FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 3 years

Postby Sebito on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm waiting on NewKidOnTheBlock, our characters are in the same room.
Sebito
Member for 3 years

Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

I'll get a post in next, hopefully with minimal procrastination...
Gamer_Templar
Member for 3 years

Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

^_^…
FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 3 years

Postby Hinasil on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

So there's no confusion I'm not talking to any of the main characters just a random group of people.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 am

Lol, I guessed so.

Good idea every one~ This is going to be an awesome manga~

Sorry for a late reply. I was busy all day.
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

Postby zane saphire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 am

How about this four main antagonist, each extremely powerful that are able to handle two crystal bearers with ease, are trying to recruit the Bearers into their army. Their goal is to take over a few areas before expanding into more of Japan. This group is very powerful, and big with lots of resources. They could learn about the book that Kumi has and they try to steal it. They could also forcefully try to recruit the Crystal Bearers by having something of theirs, or because of some unknown reasons.

If this idea is approved then I'll make one of the antagonist a cruel, and sadistic one.

Well that's what I thought of.
zane saphire
Member for 3 years

Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 am

ZANE!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!! I love your idea <3 That is amazing. We now have a solid idea on what the story is going to be about~

So 1/4 is taken~

Thanks~ ^.^
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

Postby Hinasil on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 am

Oh and then I could just be a minor villain that sooner or later turns to a slightly good, like if anyone watched Dragon Ball Z it would be more like Vegeta. I loved Dragon Ball as a kid so that's why I thought of it. Then I would still want to get Kumi's book but I wouldn't actually try, I'd just be there so no one else can steal it.
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby zane saphire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Hmmmm well your chara could have the book within his grasp when it is taken from him, by a mysterious stranger.
zane saphire
Member for 3 years

Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:27 pm

I volunteer J to be the "mysterious stranger"!

...unless you meant like a bad guy/duex ex machanica?
NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.