Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Memories of a Witch

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Memories of a Witch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:44 am

Contant walked on the ice of the lake, looing for herbs that Saka needed for some potions she was making. Kaki and Suki were following right behind her. Suddenly Kaki went to fast and tripped her. She fell on the ice, hitting her back, "Ow..." She mumbled. She heard a snicker coming for the fox, "Do that again and i'll lock you out tonight." She said looking at Kaki. Suki pranced up to her and licked her face, "Yeah I'm fine." Contant tried getting up but just slipped again. She sighed in frustration.
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change in title
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Somoria(Heartless, Vacant, and Dark)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:19 pm

"Hey! Wanna play a board game?" Asked the girl.

"Yeah! I have the perfect one." Said Zero

Him and the girl began playing the board game. Afterwards they played other games and laughed and played. Then, Zero woke up. It was just a dream... Zero thought. This wasnt the first time though. Theses dreams have been happening for quite awhile though, and Zero was getting curious. Who was that girl... He thought to himself again. He shrugged it off for now and decided to get ready for the day.
...A Scattered Dream Like A Far Off Memory...
...A Far Off Memory Like A Scattered Dream...
...I Want to Line up the Pieces...
...Yours and Mine...

|-~My heart's a battleground~-|
|-~You show me how to see~-|
|-~That nothing is whole and nothing is broken~-|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Contant giggled as Kaki chased Suki around. She bent down and started picking the herbs Saka needed. She looked down at the crystal around her neck and smiled lightly. She shook her head remembering how she and the prince used to play together. She didn't like how Saka had sent him off to Earth. It didn't seem right. She could only hope that he still had his crystal and would someday remember her and come back to Somoria.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Zero had been walking down the street to get to his job. The crystal on his neckalce fell off. "Dang it! I really need to get this thing fixed..." He picked up the crystal and fashioned a double knot through the hold in the crystal. He knew it wouldnt hold, but it would do for now.

"Hey! Zero! How's it goin' ?" A distant voice asked.

Ugh... Zero rolled his eyes. It was Steve and his gang of idiots. Zero turned around, only to be punched in the stomach. Zero doubled over and puked alittle. "Ack!!".

"Awww...Did I hurt you? My bad. I'll try to be a bit more careful." Steve said as he brought up Zero and held by the collar. "So...You have my money?".

Zero just spit in his face. "I'll have money when I have it!" He yelled. Now his nose was bleeding.

Steve wiped the spit from his face and took out a small pipe. "Here. Hit him 'till he cries uncle..." Steve handed the pipe to some big burly guy with a 'Mom' tattoo.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Contant sighed again. It was so boring gathering the herbs. She looked at the watch she had on her wirst. Saka didn't expect her back for another tirty minutes, maybe she could go to Earth for a little while. She had been there only three times and and was sort of fun to see how the humans there behaved. She looked at Kaki and Suki, "Make sure no one gets there herbs, kay?" Kaki and suki nodded and Contant snapped her fingers.

Suddenly she was in an alley. She looked down at her clothes. They wouldn't do. She wouldn't fit in at all. She snapped again and she was wearing a red skirt with black tank top and her hair was put up with a ribbon. She walked out of the empty ally to see a few guys hurting another. She walked over to them, "Hey, if I were you i'd leave him alone."

The biggest one turned around, "Bug off blondie." That did it. She tapped the guy on the shoulder and he turned around again. She pulled her hand back and brung it forward punching him in the face. As the boy went to grab her she kicked him in the face. The guy seemed suprised that a girl did that to him. His gang had already run off and it was only him, "Run along little boy." She said and grabbed him by th arm pushing him to the ground. Right after he stumbled and ran off. She turned to the boy they were hurting and walked up to him, "You okay?" She held out her hand to help him up, forgetting her crystal was around her neck.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Zero coughed alittle. "Y-Yeah im fine. Thanks!" He said. Zero was somewhat embarrased of having a girl save him. Zero had looked for a moment at her. She looked strangely familier but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He saw that the girl was wearing the same exact necklace as him too. "Hey! Where'd you get that necklace?" he asked. Ichiro pulled his out from his shirt pocket. And held it closer to hers. "Hm...thats wierd...I feel like I know you...".

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Contant gasped when she saw the necklace he had. It seemed almost impossible. The crystal on the necklces was rare, only found in a cave in Somoria. She hook her head. He didn't remember Somoria though, die to Saka putting the spell on him. She could just lie and he would believe her, "I bought it, how else would I get it?" There. That sounded like something a human from Earth would say.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Zero sighed. "Oh...I didnt know they sold these. Hm. Well anyway I gotta go...Thanks again!" he said as he began to walk off. Just then, He tripped up on his untied shoelace and hit his head hard on the ground. "Ow! Son of a--" Zero began to say. Just as he was about to swear, Memories of distant times began poring into his head. His head began to hurt more and more and more, until he just couldnt take it. Zero blacked out and had a big cut on his forhead.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 am

Contant sighed, "Being with humans has really made you clumbsy." She looked at her watch, "Time to go..." She looked at Zero. With him being hurt she couldn't just leave him there. Maybe she could take him back to Somoria until she makes sure he's okay, then send him back. She thought for a moment then nodded to herself. She touched his shoulder snappe and they were back in snowy Somoria. She leaned Zero up and put a bandage around where he hit his head. "Wake up Zero." She whispered in his ear.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am

Zero's vision was slowly returning. He heard a whisper, and sat up. "Ow...Jeez what happened Contant? Where am I...Somoria?" He asked. It was like he woke up from a long dream. He finally remebered! "Hey! I remember! I remember everything!" He said with happieness. Probably the happiest time of his life.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 pm

"You remember?" She asked looking at him in suprise. Kaki ran up to them, carrying the basket of herbs by the handle in his mouth, and Suki followed right behind. Suki spelt the air and the wolf tackled Zero in the snow, happy to see his master again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Zero Laughed as the wolf tackled him. "Haha! C'mon Suki! I haven't been gone THAT long have I?" He asked. He couldnt remember EVERY little detail, but he knew that something happened when he was playing with Contant. Something happened that he couldn't quite explain. It was sort of like going to sleep, having a dream, and then waking up. "Aw geez...How long has it been since I've been away? Suki here hasn't been giving you any trouble, right?" He said looking back at the wolf who licked his face a few more times to show that nothing was wrong.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 pm

"You've been gone for ten years..." She said looking at him. She pet Suki, then went to pet Kaki.She rubbed the foxes ears, then took the bascket of herbs from his mouth.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Zero was shocked. "T-ten years!? What the Hell happened!?" He asked. How could he be gone for TEN years?! Thats crazy!

(((Sorry for short post...writers block -_-)))

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Contant sighed, "You were sent to Earth, and lost your memory." She sighed again and looked at him, "Now I suppose that you don't want to go back to Earth, so I suggest you go back to the castle." She said giving him a small smile. It was hard not to frown. Even though he was back she knew she would never be able to hang out with him like they used to now that they were older. He was human and she was a half witch.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Zero frowned. "Yeah I guess...Well...Nah it would never work..." He said shrugging off the idea. He had a great, but risky plan. It would involve to much sneaking, stealing, magic, and the such. Besides...They would most likely get caught.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:13 pm

"What wouldn't work?" She asked looking at him confused. She got closer to him, wanting to know what his idea was.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Zero sighed. "Well, I thought mabye if I were to change myself COMPLETELY...then mabye we could hang out.". Zero looked away, "Ahh, but I don't know any magic so people would get curious." He said. It was true. Zero knew not a lick of any magic whatsoever. He could make a playing card dissapear, but the card would flip into his sleeve, which hardly counted as real magic.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm

"You can't learn magic, and you know that Zero." She said looking at him, "You don't have an once of witch blood in your body, prince." She smirked when she called him that. He always used to hate it when she called him that.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:55 pm

"Gah!" Zero frowned. "You know I hate being called that." He said with a small chuckle. Zero sat down, "So...do you have any idea's?" He asked. Zero was desprete. He didn't want to go back to the castle. If he went back they would fuss and spoil over him. He hated that almost as much as being called 'Prince'. He just wanted to be treated the way everyone else was treated.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!