Soul Eater!

Topic Tags:

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Soul Eater!

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 pm

If you are unaware of what Soul Eater is, click here: http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Eater_Wiki . It is the wiki and it can explain the Soul Eater universe to you. Namely the sections, Meisters, Demon Weapons, Witches, Kishin, Soul Resonance, and Techniques. . Please read them before continuing on. (:

So in this world, the DWMA, or Death Weapon Meister Academy, is in Death City:

Meister

Name: Duh.
Appearance: Self explanatory.
Personality: The basics, but this is fairly important when deciding how well your Meister and Weapon's soul wavelengths interact (See Soul Resonance).
Background: A back story of major events leading up to where the Meister is now. This includes social status, wealth, having only one parent around, having other famous Meisters in the family that you must live up to, etc. Be creative with this.
Relationship With Weapon: How well they get along, how they met, so forth.
Miscellaneous: Anything else you wish to add.

Weapon

Name: Same as above
Age: Not sure if Weapons really have ages, and because of that lack of information, simply put how old the Weapon seems to be.
Personality: Same as above.
Background: Same as above.
Relationship with Meister: Same as above.
Weapon Form: Very important! It can be anything that is a "weapon" in some sense. So from the obvious sword, you may choose... say an anchor or maybe your weapon just wraps around your fists allowing each punch to be lethal. Again, creativeness is welcome.

Okay, so I shall being playing God in this RP. Meaning in general, I will have control over the NPC's, like teachers and Death. If we gather a decent group of active participants, I will allow people to roleplay as Witches. Also, if you watch the show or read the manga, the way things go tend to be on a mission basis. In the main hall of the school there is a large board that would look like where valets hang the keys of cars. On each hook, a small key chain hangs. Etched onto the key chain is the mission you are undertaking, the difficulty (from 1 to 3 stars), and things like that. When a mission has been claimed a piece of red paper is hung on the hook to show not only that the mission has been accpeted, but to tell the people that have gone on a mission, good luck.

As far as the NPC's go:
Shinigami - As the headmaster of DWMA, he is highly respected by teachers as well as students, not only because of his great power, but for his desire for peace in the world. It is for this reason, that DWMA was created. Despite his past and his powerful position in the school, he tends to be kiddish and joyful as to not to scare the children. He is arguably the most powerful character in the RP, so far.

Dr. Stien - Being a man of science, Dr. Stein sees everything in the world, including himself, as an experiment or specimen. This is the personality that he had as a child, as he often wanted to dissect the people around him. He was often stopped by Spirit. This personality trait made all those around him afraid of him. This strange hobby of wanting to dissect anything he thinks is interesting was still present, even when Stein became an adult, and once as part of a lesson, tried to have his class dissect an endangered animal, claiming that it would be bad if he did not find out anything from it before it became extinct. Despite this cruel and twisted personality, Stein does have a kind and caring side that worries for the people around him and he feels the need to protect them. While it is never stated when this other personality arose, it could be assumed it happened after Spirit left him and went with Kami. As mentioned above, he is one of the DWMA's teachers.

Sid - Sid is a zombie, being the result of one of Dr. Stien's experiments. During his time when he was alive, Sid was a three star meister and a knife meister. His job was taken over by Dr. Stein after the event. He still goes to the school to help the student and teachers in any way he can. Sid's reason for helping the school is that it is what he would have done when he was alive.

Excalibur - Excalibur is a demon weapon; he takes the form of a sword. He is the "Ultimate Weapon". It turns out that anyone can use Excalibur. However, no one can put up with its personality (it has a bigger ego than Black Star, and a shorter temper). The only reason that those who use it are called heroes is that they can put up with its annoying habits, such as a list of one thousand things he demands to be completed, such as daily five-hour reading sessions.
Some of the known tasks that Excalibur demands are:
* 1: My mornings start off with a cup of coffee
* 75: Excalibur's birthday must be celebrated in a grand manner
* 172: Hold a sense of the Japanese spirit
* 202: The highest class toilet must be prepared
* 278: You must never permit carrots in my meals
* 452: You must attend my daily 5 hour long recitation
* 573: You're to always stay 3 step behind me while walking
* 602: Food must be freshly prepared
* 667: Always praise Excalibur
* 679: I must always have a dehumidifier in my room
* 998: When you order a package for home delivery, you must always use cash on delivery

A few little things to know:
Soul Resonance is occurs when a Weapon is in Weapon form. The soul's of the Weapon and the Meister must be in sync, they must be working together. When people have compatible personalities, their soul wave lengths are work together. Here's how it is best described:

"A Meister and a weapon are like an electric guitar and an amp."

"The sound (soul wavelength) that comes from an electric guitar (Meister) by itself is rather faint..."

"But when you connect an amp (Weapon) to it, the soul wavelength is amplified, giving it a lot of power."

Soul Resonance happens when both soul wavelengths are working together, allowing the Weapon and Meister to achieve new amounts of power.

So as for the rules:
1) A common, yet golden rule. Do not overpower yourself. It ruins the fun.
2) Be realistic. If you just got shot in the head like 20 times, don't even think you can get back up and start fighting again.
3) Be unique. I don't want 20 anti-hero cliches here.
4) Don't post, and then post, and then post. Give others time to add there own details to the story.
5) I'm new to RP's so don't kill me if this isn't so great. Give me advice so I can make this a more fun and enjoyable experience.

Rules for battle:
1) See rule 2 from above.
2) Check out this: http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities . It is a list of all the in story attacks, fighting styles, etc. Use that and make up some of your own attacks. But, again, don't overpower yourself.
3) Dying...well I haven't yet decided on if there will be a penalty for death, if any penalty at all besides a few weeks in a hospital bed.

(I feel like 8 is a good amount. I might let 1 or 2 more people squeeze in)
1. X-07 (Xavier/Cherice)
2. x3AlexSaysRawr (Alex/Garrett/Maggie)
3. AzureLimit (Satosha/Rana)
4. Wisp (Morrison/Tex)
5. Hirochi-Zangus (Solctice/Jormungandr)

(Not yet implemented)

I will add myself, later. I have spent an hour typing this and must take a break. But feel free to join or if you have any questions leave one here or drop me a PM and I will be sure I can answer it. (:
Last edited by x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"I'm Gene Parameson."
"AHHHHHHHHHHH GENE!"
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Re: Soul Eater!

Postby X-07 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 am

[Seems interesting, Ill get in on this if its cool. Ill throw up my bio but if its lacking in something let me know and Ill fix it up as soon as I can.]

Meister
Name: Xavier
Appearance: Around 6' tall, buzzcut black hair (although he covers it with a skullcap), athletic build, somewhat tanned
Personality: Xavier is a very laid back individual who always finds most forms of work to be annoying. Although he will apply himself to a job if to him it will seem like fun. Because of his nature he is hard to anger and most of the time he laughs off almost all serious subjects, including the pleas of his weapon Cherice. who claims to love him. Most of the time however, he is usually caught sleeping during lectures and has a habit of sneaking food when no one is looking.
Background: Xavier came from a lower middle class family who owned a small business toward the outskirts of the city. When he was around 12 years old he lost both of his parents to a sickness that was rampant in his district. For reasons unknown to anyone inlcuding himself, he managed to avoid the sickness and was forced to live on the streets alone. He spent the next few years living as a squatter and more than once forced to steal in order to survive. He also quickly became a aquanted with many people in the underworld and used whatever aid he could take from them. Not long after he came upon a group of thugs who were harrasing a young girl, feeling compelled to help her he rushed the thugs and rescued the young girl...so began the story between Xavier and his future weapon Cherice.
Relationship With Weapon: Although he lets on that he thinks that Cherice is just a spoiled brat, he actually has a deep caring for her and tries to avoid combat in order to protect her.
Miscellaneous: Loves to eat (especially BBQ, although he refuses to eat mushrooms and onions)

Weapon
Name: Cherice
Appearance: A little over 5 and a half feet, long blond hair, slim, green eyes and a pale complexion
Personality: Believes that all things that have to do with her must be "elegant" from the clothes she wears to how she believes a job should be performed. Although she is not tempermental she is very easy to annoy, mostly when Xavier brushes her off whenever she tries to seduce him.
Background: Cherice comes from the illustrious Alfiere family who is known for their large villa in the outskirts of the city. She grew up with everything being handed her literaly on a silver platter, life in the villa embedded the concept of "elegance" in her and provided her with everything she could ever want, except for the hero that she believed every princess deserved. One day she left her home angry that she had to wait for a few days for a certain piece of jewelery and almost instantly got lost in the city. It soon became dark and she found herself at the mercy of a group of thugs with obvious malintentions. Before she realized however, she was saved by a young man, although he had the appearance of a homeless person she saw his actions as "elegant" and instantly believed him to be the man she wanted.
Relationship with Meister: Because of his actions when they first met, she believes Xavier to be hers. When asked why since he seems to be as mannerful as a common housepet she replies "Because his actions are far more elegant than his appearence could ever be."
Weapon Form: Because of her idea of "elegance" she takes on the form of a rapier with a pappenheimer hilt. When in weapon form she gives Xavier extra speed when slashing and extra accuracy when stabbing, when used in unision Xavier is able to create a great offensive force when fighting although the lack of defense has more than once put the pair into a dangerous state.
Fell free to MSN or ICQ me, preferably ICQ but I do get on MSN as much. All the stuff is right there.------------------>
X-07
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 am

Oh cool (:
You're accepted. I guess I should make my character now :S
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:28 am

Meister

Name: Alexander
Appearance: Wears typical city-style clothing. Skinny jeans and a white hoddie/winter jacket depending on the weather. He is about 5' 10" and has a lean, semi-athletic build. He has a typical white complexion and has hazel eyes that lean more to brown than they do green. His hair is brown and he has a typical hair cut (see my avatar).
Personality: A calm and collected person when outside of battle. He tends to keep a level-head and weighs his options before thinking. If he could see the future, he would spend hours deciding which way would be the best way to go about something. But he is decidedly changed in battle. His blood is filled with adrenaline in battle. He is a risk-taker in battle and makes choices he wouldn't normally make.
Background: As a child, he grew up in the mountains. He has an attachment to nature and finds it peaceful and soothing. He grew up with both of his parents his whole life and as lucky as he was to have both parents, it has caused him to sometimes push himself to go beyond his parents' expectations, usually at the cost of his own happiness. When he was 15 he decided he needed to leave home and go to the city. His parents attempted to keep him, but he felt it was for his own good that he leave. His dad finally saw the sense in it and allowed Alex to leave. It was very hard at first, being alone and stranded in a new place. It was not long before he meet his partners, Garrett and Maggie. It was Maggie who first met Alex. She could tell he was lost and asked if he needed directions. Alex told Maggie that he had come a long way from home but did not know what to do now that he was here. She was touched by his sad story and told him he simply had to stay with Garrett and herself. They now live in an apartment near the DWMA academy.
Relationship With Weapon: Alex gets along with Garrett and Maggie very well. Being that Maggie and Garret and boyfriend and girlfriend, he often times finds himself settling their useless quarrels, but he likes it and enjoys imagining that he is the ruler of the house.
Miscellaneous: Loves cats; hates dogs

Weapon

Name: Garrett;Maggie
Appearance: Standing at about 6' 5"Garrett wears regular jeans with a regular t shirt, and a black jacket. His hair is similar in length to Alex's, but white. His eyes are pale blue and and he has a pretty, pale complexion; Maggie is
about Alex's height, with dirty blond hair going down to her back. Her eyes are blue as well, but a little more darker and she wears a little, plaid mini-skirt and a black jacket, similar to Garrett's. Maybe they like to match each other?
Personality: A bit hot-headed, but he is good at heart. Like most men he likes to be right about things and often goes to huge lengths to impress Maggie. Garrett is also very protective of Alex because he is very concerned for children, and even though Alex is usually the most mature one in the house, Garrett won't ever let his position as "man of the house" go unnoticed; Maggie is sweet and caring and loves Alex like a brother and Garrett, as well...a lover. Maggie is a self-proclaimed nagger and often nit picks the little things Garrett does. She hates being lied to and lying is the only thing that really sets Maggie off.
Background: Garrett is a full-blown city boy. He spent his life living in luxury, coming from a very long line of business men. His family did not exactly approve of Maggie because she wasn't rich or powerful. But love is blind, and Garrett ran off from his family to be with Maggie. He only stays in contact with his mother and is isolated from the rest of his family; Maggie is from rural country too. That's why she has a bit of a soft spot for Alex. She was a hard working girl brought up with only the necessities, but living in the city was an eye opening experience. She vowed to never leave the city if she could. Maggie met Garrett one day on the train. Garrett was sitting next to her and she bumped into him as she sat down. One word turned into another and before the train even pulled into the next stop, she knew they were meant to be.
Relationship with Meister: Garrett likes Alex and tries to look out for him when possible; Maggie tries to help Alex in any way she can, even when it's not asked of her. Overall, the three make a great team even though the have their fumbles here and there.
Weapon Form: Garrett and Maggie are dual pistols. In unison, Maggie and Garrett turn into cannons and wrap themselves around Alex's arms. He can then fire rockets in quick successions or charge up a particle beam attack known as "Planet Cannon" because it is (apparently) strong enough to destroy a planet.
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby X-07 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 pm

[Awesome, now pesonally I suggest that we wait for at least one more person before getting started. But its really up to you if you want to fill up the roster or whatever youre planning to do.]
X-07
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

[Same here, but nobody seems to want to join D:]
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby X-07 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 am

Lets give it until 3 in the afternoon central time today (thats the clock Im working off of and its officially the 7th) if no one comes by I say to hell with waiting and you go ahead and start it.
X-07
Member for 5 years

Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Hmmm...Soul Eater for the win...

Meister

Name: Satosha
Appearence: Around 6'3'', at 175 lbs. He has mid-length silver hair with crimson eyes. He normally wears a black and red trench coat, with the kanji for Honor on the back.
Personality: Stalwart, strong-willed, and determined to uphold his honor. He stands up for what he believes in, and will always protect his friends. His combat style also reflects this, choosing a more offensive fighting style, yet keeping up the strongest defense.
Background:Being raised by parents who were a Meister and Weapon couple, he was trained on how to defend himself. He took after his parents, who dedicated themselves to defending the weak, and ultimately gave their lives to help those in need. Being an orphan at the age of 12, Satosha raised himself to be strong, never to rely on others, so that they could rely on him. However, one day he found a street gang mugging a man. He stepped in, beating up most of them. Their leader, Rana, a girl around his age, rose up to fight him. They fought for what seemed like hours, beating each other bloody. Satosha won the fight, only because Rana passed out a second before Satosha did. When they awoke in the hospital, Rana looked over at Satosha, vowing she would stick with him until she was strong enough to defeat him. Its been four years since then.
Relationship with Weapon: Rana is the only person Satosha would trust with his life, and holds her opinion, however brash it might be, with the highest respects.

Weapon

Name: Rana
Appearence: Around 5'10'', at 120. She has short blue hair with lavender highlights, and has dark yellow eyes. She normally wears a sleeveless blue jacket with a skull over the heart, with long black pants. She also wears tape around her hands.
Personality: Loud, arrogant, and stubborn. She is not one to show her feelings, yet she cares deeply for her friends, doing whatever she can to protect them.
Background: After being defeated, just barely, by Satosha, she left the life of a delinquent to train with him. Over the years his personality has rubbed of on her, but she would never admit it. Going to Shibusen, she is suprisingly an intelligent student, but will not hesitate to pummel you if you call her a nerd. As the years went on she became stonger, but has never challenged Satosha to a rematch, as she sees him as her one and only true friend. She still gets in trouble from time to time, having to have Satosha bail her out of it, but over all she has completely changed from the person she used to be.
Relationship with Meister: She will do anything for Satosha. She claims she is only his friend and rival, but she harbors feelings for him. She would never admit it though.
Weapon Form: Taking after her loud and stubborn personality, her weapon form is that of a massive sword, its blade made out of a blue crystal-like substance, with the hilt wrapping around the hand. A long chain drops from the bottom of the hilt, attached to another smaller blade. Satosha is able to miraculously weild this sword with one hand. Their Soul Resonance attack is called Broken Sky, a swift blow to the chest followed by an uppercut, throwing his opponent into the air, finished by a slash of blue energy, strong enough to cut the sky itself.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Please, please! Tell your friends to join! We need at the very LEAST one more person.
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Make a characters wanted post in the Roleplayer's Wanted forum....if you post it...they will come...
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

I already did. It just accumulated lurkers >.>
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm

hmmm...I read it....seemed a little creepy and needy...try deleting it and making a new one. Someone's eye will catch it eventally...
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Re made it.

So now we wait....
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm intrested. I'll make my character now, but just letting you know I'm joining.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby Wisp on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Yup, same here. I'm about half way through with my character.
Wisp
Member for 5 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Meister
Name: Solctice
Appearance: 6' 5" with a slight tan and white hair. His hair style is much like a bed-head, but it goes over his ears and partially over his eyes. He wears a peacoat and black gloves along with torn green-gray jeans.
Personality: He's a know-it-all, smart ass that likes to get into other's business only when he needs to. He'll research on his opponent and learn all he can before taking any actions.
Background: He was born into a wealthy family and lives a lie. He hates his parents because they had the chance to become meisters, but rejected it because money was more important. This is one of the reasons he became a meister himself and teamed up with his weapon, Jormungandr.
Relationship With Weapon: He met Jormungandr while out in town and noticed his abilities and strengths, but also saw his weaknesses and decided to help him and himself so that they could become the best. He sometimes gets irritated with Jormungandr's actions, but forgives him after making him do chores to regain his trust. They wouls be a great team if they trained just a little more together.
Miscellaneous: He hates to get dirty.

Weapon
Name: Jormungandr
Appearance: He's a few inches shorter than Solctice and has brown hair that is short, somewhat, and styled like a skater. He wears a T-shirt that says different things everyday and just blue jeans, nothing fancy. He also has some chains leading from his back pockets to his front pockets.
Personality: He's a ladies man and will talk up a storm with any girl he lays eyes on. He doesn't use logic much, but will use his strength to get what he needs. He usually turns into a sweet, little puppy (not literally) when he's around chicks.
Background: He used to live in a nice house at the far end of Death City before a fire burnt it to the ground killing both his parents. He lived o nthe streets for some time until Solctice found him and decided to help him get stronger. Ever since that day, he's been happy and hasn't thought about that tragic day.
Relationship with Meister: He adores Solctice, but gets annoyed when he bonks him on the head when he's not doing work. He's pisses and moans about the chores Solctice makes him do to, but knows it's all in good favor. He just wishes that they could get along better.
Weapon Form: He turns into a guitar that can do some devastating damage when striking the right notes in a certain beat. This beat is still unknown so Solctice plays songs instead in which only some damage can be dealt. Tuning the guitar to different notes also has an effect that is so devestating they almost blew their house in half, so they never tried again. When a string is played, it sends shockwaves that can cut objects, but not drastically, more like a papercut. The more notes they hit in sucession to this "Beat" the power doubles each time (x1, x2, x4, x8, x16...). They can only get to 4 sucessive notes in a row.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby Wisp on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Meister

Name: Morrison

Appearance: Despite his younger age, Morrison is quite tall, standing at 6’1”. He is very tan and has small blue eyes and buzzed black hair. Though tall and somewhat lanky due to his long arms and legs, Morrison is fairly muscular—he has the build of an elite swimmer. A pair of swimming goggles with blue lenses hangs around his neck at all times. He wears a white tank top and long Hawaiian shorts decorated with color floral designs. He also doesn’t wear any footwear.

Personality: Always smiling, Morrison has a naturally upbeat personality. He loves water and believes it is the true embodiment of life and happiness. He’s a good natured kid, laughing off insults and injuries. In defeat, he tends to punish himself too strictly, evoking Tex’s concern. In victory, however, he likes to show off, albeit innocently. Morrison always yearns to get stronger, but often shirks his training regime. He has an intense phobia of the dark, rendering him paralyzed and utterly useless in darkness.

Background: Morrison’s upbringing was fairly average—the only thing of note in his early childhood was his love of playing in pools and at the beach. Once he enrolled at the Death Weapon Meister Academy, however, he began to swim often, usually to train his body. He spent day after day exercising like this, and as a result acquired very few friends at his new school. During a daily sparring session, he caught sight of Tex’s transformation, was amazed with its peculiarity and the fact that it involved water, and sought him out to become his Meister.

Relationship with Weapon: Because of Morrison’s more outgoing personality and greater physical skill in comparison to Tex, the two have a relationship that transcends mere age. Tex is much older than Morrison, but they don’t let it affect their friendship. Morrison was the first person to truly accept Tex for his weapon form (he actually loved it, due to his affinity for water), so the two share a brotherly bond of trust and empathy.

Miscellaneous: Morrison likes to design new cartridges for Tex.

Weapon

Name: Tex

Appearance: Tex is Caucasian and has short blond hair. His eyes are a colorful hazel, and are the defining feature of his face. He wears a long sleeve collared shirt and khakis. Though he is an adult, Tex has a childish passion for fighting. From this passion stems his wearing a long martial arts-style headband during fights.

Personality: A largely silent person, Tex often shuns communication if he can help it. He avoids spending time with anyone other than Morrison, but even then, still prefers most soundly to be alone. Due to his urge to become strong, he trains by a painfully long and intense regime every day. He is quite confident in his skills during battle, and though he respects Morrison, tends to want to take things into his own hands. He is quite cunning, and as a result, ends up relaying information and strategy to Morrison during battle. He has long since abandoned his embarrassment at his older age compared to other students.

Background: Tex comes from a long lineage of prestigious men. His male ancestry, from his father back, has been a line of highly honored weapons. With gun-based forms ranging from modern sniper rifles to old muskets, the men of his family have been long respected for their finesse and absolute killing power. Then Tex came along. He was named with his being another fine gun weapon in mind, but when the day came that he first transformed, his family saw him for the childish thing he was. Turning their backs to him in shame, he was left with nothing. They cut him off from the family. As he wandered for many years, he learned to see himself as pathetic—a meager excuse for the great gun he should have been. Eventually, he stumbled upon the Death Weapon Meister Academy. Despite his age, he was admitted into the school due to his infantile ineptitude as a weapon. He wanted to learn, and from that day forward, he strived to become the best. Soon he was sought out by a teenage Meister named Morrison, and the two became partners.

Relationship with Meister: Refer to the above one.

Weapon Form: When transforming, Tex takes the form of a black water pistol. The pistol has a slot in the back where a cartridge can be fit into place. Morrison carries cartridges around with him.
Wisp
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:13 pm

I'll write up the beginning soon.
Last edited by x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 pm

if you want girls put up a post sayin you need witches....again...if you post it...they will come ;)
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm

The class murmured. There was a new teacher for Class Full Moon. After Sid had become a zombie, a replacement for him was in order. Nobody knew who it was. There were rumors that it was possibly Dr. Jekyll, one of the school surgeons, or maybe Miss "Bloody" Mary, the dean.

From down the hall some faint sounds could be heard. It was the sound of wheels rolling.

"She's too strict! No way she's teaching! ...You wish! He's way too nice . . . I heard we have a test - every day! ...Please! Like they'd make him a teacher. I'm already smarter than him . . . Not her! I've got friends in her class. Trust me, I'd know..."

Alex sat upright; first impressions were important. Garrett picked his teeth with his nail. Maggie swatted Garrett's hand. "Shhh! The new teacher is coming."
"I haven't said anything."
"I said 'Shhh!" Maggie persisted. Alex's eyes narrowed.
"Would you two keep it down over there."
"I haven't said anything!" Garrett said, pleading for innocence.

With a crash, the new teacher had come into the room. He rode on a chair with wheels on the bottom of it. He had fallen over the slight bump in the doorway. The class noticed and immediately became quiet. The teacher had picked himself up, adjusted his glasses, and fixed the screw in the side of his head. He plopped down, back into his seat and rolled himself to the blackboard. Everyone still sat in silence. He delicately held the chalk making each stroke count. He wrote: "Dr. Stein"

"Hello class, my name is Dr.Stein and I will be replacing Sid until we can find a way to return Sid from his zombie state." The class echoed back, "Hello Dr. Stein."
"Hello Dr. Stenine..." The rest faded into mumbling. Maggie hit Garrett again. Garrett rubbed his hand and looked at Maggie with annoyance in his eyes.
"At least get it right next time," she muttered. Dr. Stein smiled.
"Seems like we have a couple of socialites in the back of the room, am I right?" Alex was infuriated. The moment Dr. Stein took his eyes to the board Alex whispered, "Jeez! You two really love embarrassing me, don't you?"
Garrett sighed. Fighting either of them would be useless. Maggie just sat back and smiled knowing she had won. Alex, well, there was really no way either of them would be able to please him now. Just to close your eyes and wait until class was over.

...The bell rang. The class hopped out of their seats and, in a hustle and bustle, made their way out of the room. Garrett threw his arm around Maggie.
"Let's head home baby. I'm sooooo tired and can't wait to spend all night with this." Maggie giggled and Garrett smiled, thinking himself very witty and smart. Alex snorted.
"I think you guys got your fix of cuddling last night, let's just head home." Maggie turned red and Garrett ran over to Alex.
"Did she sound like she liked..." The rest turned into a whisper. Alex's mouth dropped. Maggie ran up from behind them and pushed Garrett ahead.
"Ohhh, let's just go home," she groaned. Alex just snickered to himself.

"May Alex, Xavier, Satosha, Morrison, and Solcitce along with their Weapons please come down to Lord Death's room. Thank you."

The loudspeaker cut off with a beep! Maggie made a puzzled noise. Slowly, all of the students that had been called to Lord Death's room rose. Dr. Stein looked at them.
"They did ask you to go, didn't they?" They nodded and quickly left the room. The students walked in a fairly silent group.
"Garrett, what did you do?" Alex questioned.
"Nothing! Why am I always the first to be blamed?" Garrett snapped.
"Not to be rude, hubby, but you aren't exactly the most innocent looking soul around," Maggie admitted sheepishly. Alex shrugged his shoulders in agreement and Garrett sighed.

At the end of the hall stood a large mirror. Alex stepped forward, fogged the mirror with his breath, and scribbled '42-42-564'. It was the first thing they taught in the DWMA. Whenever you needed to contact Death, you wrote the numbers on a mirror. The rhyme was taught so it would be easier to remember: "42-42-564, just write the number to knock on Death's door."
The mirror turned black and there was the sound of a phone ringing.
"Death? Death, is that you?" Alex called out.
"Why yes, it must be the students I called for. Oh, quite early you are. I must get myself ready." There was a rustling sound, as though someone was getting dressed.
"Okay, I'm ready. Please, come in."

They class walked through the mirror and on the other side ended up in a room with a large thrown in it and of course Lord Death. The room was a light blue and white, contrasting to Death's pitch black robe.

"Ahh, now you all must be wondering why you have been called down, correct?" The group seemed to agree on that.
"Well, there is one thing you all have in common. It has been a few months into the year, and all of you have done substantially well at not collecting any kishin souls. As you know, when a an evil soul, monster or not, is born, it becomes corrupt and evil. Your job is to rid the world of these kishins and feed their souls to your weapons. By feeding you weapons 99 kishin souls and the soul of 1 witch, your weapon will become strong enough to join my arsenal of true Demon Weapons. Yet none of you have even begun the long road to becoming a Demon Weapon. So to help you catch up, you will all be given the same extra curricular assignment. See, there are some humans, humans to be exact, that are naturally powerful. Eating the soul of one of these humans is the equivalent of 99 kishin souls. Now there is a band of traveling warriors, each of them with an incredibly powerful soul. They have been causing problems with villages they pass through and soon enough their souls will become kishin. Normally I do not encourage the taking of such human souls, but since it's only a matter of time before they become kishin, well you know: Take while the takings good, eh?" Death just laughed to himself. The group was in awe. They had been told countless times that killing and eating the soul of a human was an unforgivable and horrid thing to do. And here they were, being asked to. Death saw the uneasiness among his alumni.
"Ehhh, no need to worry. This will be a secret assignment between you and me. Now whoever you share it with is your own business. So report here tomorrow morning, say, an hour before school starts. I'll give you the rest of your directions then." He dismissed the students with a bow and shooed them out.

"Yea! I can't wait. Finally, a real challenge. Something I need." Garrett cracked his knuckles.
"Are you insane!" Maggie shouted. She plopped down on the couch and sighed. Back in their apartment, Alex was fixing dinner, Garrett was lifting weights and Maggie was worrying over tomorrow.

Alex sat the three dinnerplates on the table.
"Eat up, tomorrow is going to be a very important day."

(OOC: You should probably go about describing you characters and their reactions to their new assignment. I'll continue when everyone gets their chance to go.)
x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.