Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: Vengeance

a part of “Star Wars: Vengeance”, a fictional universe by Zap.

'Evil never dies, it just evolves'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: Vengeance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zap
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 am

I must say, I initially thought this story would be like several other Star Wars role plays I've seen, but the characters so far have somehow gained my interest... I might make a char. We'll see though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonborn99 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:25 am

It's a nice RP. About to make a post. C:

dragonborn99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Hey everyone! This looks pretty interesting. I've been looking to write something in the SW universe to get my feet wet with Sci-Fi, but I'm only familiar with the Star Wars canon through expanded universe content. I am an experienced writer and am impressed with the caliber of posts thus far, and would love to at least talk about where I might fit in.

Thanks!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Hi, everyone. I'm submitting a character shortly.

I am wondering... does this setting take the Yuuzhan Vong (sp?) invasion into consideration? I love Star Wars, and I love to write, and I hope I can introduce yet another element into this story... but I have done very poorly at keeping up with the expanding universe since the prequels. I know, I'm terrible, but I just cannot accept Chewbacca getting crushed. By a moon. A moon. No thanks.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and submit my character. Feel free to PM if there's any kind of issue or just give me a heads-up. I'm all about collaborating to make things go more smoothly!
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Hallo, Skyfemme - I talked to Zap about the Yuuzhan Vong war and, though he admitted that he was not privy to the details, he did say it all happened. It just so happens my character is a veteran of that very war (and the late Galactic civil war).

This is technically an alternate reality, I believe(?), and only Zap could say for sure about Chewbacca's death or not death. Also, I cannot think of a better way for him to go. It took an entire planetoid - A baby planet TO KILL THAT WOOKIE BECAUSE HE IS TOO AWESOME.

*singletear*

Hahahaha
I am glad someone else has submitted a character that isn't a force user.
All these gimpy force dancers running around with their frufru elf shit are enough to make my head spin. ;)
(I'm teasing, for those who cannot tell.)

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:17 pm

LOL! Then that does change things. I have no idea how a government was structured after the invasion and apparent dissolution of the New Republic. Does anyone know for sure or can point me in the right direction?

Temi is Force-sensitive, but at 28 is obviously too old to receive formal training. I forgot to put more about that in her profile...

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Well given the fact that, it is said, that everyone possesses some degree of force aptitude it seems only reasonable that successful individuals and main characters would have some degree of it. Avoiding danger, being a dashing rogue, etc.

I could be wrong on this buuuuuuut

The Yuuzhan Vong war didn't really divert history all that drastically. Prior to the Yuuzhan Vong, the Galactic Alliance was fighting the remnant of stubborn Imperial Army forces and no sooner had that finished when the Yuuzhan Vong waltzed in from another universe and went "Sup, gaiz, we've got super cool technology and we are going to enslave your babbies" while the Galactic Alliance said "Ow, my babbies."
They took Courescant in only two years... FROM THE GALACTIC FRINGE.
Then in the years following that, they destabilized due to this Universe being apparently less rad than the one that they fled as it imploded or exploded or whatever-the-fuck happened to their universe.
The shards of the Galactic Alliance Army then formed the "Combined Defense Force" and they all got organised under the New Republic banner and with a single cry of "STOP TOUCHING MY MOMMY" took back Courescant and drove the Yuuzhan Vong out.

I don't know all of the details, as you can see, but TO MY KNOWLEDGE the New Republic really only truly reformed after the Yuuzhan Vong and now some FRUFRUE WEEABOO SITH is trying to make it go boom again.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Working out what I want to do with my opening post.
Adrius has probably gotten word of the activity on Raxus Prime and, frankly, I imagine so has the Republic. One does not simply start up factories on a known production world without being noticed. Also, that activity on Korriban, a central world, would definitely earn the rapid attention of the Combined Defense Force.

Also, can we possibly slow this down a bit?
I mean, the council wouldn't exactly be going business as usual after a week of their members being murdered outright.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Cool, thank you for the extra info. I am woefully behind.

GM/Zap, is there a gubment?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 am

Uhh, my mistake.
Apparently the New Republic WAS fragmented after the Yuuzhan Vong.
It would now be the Galactic Alliance in its formative years, if we are following that.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic ... _Alliances

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Maybe I'll keep it nice and generic. =)

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormsoul19 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi all. I'm pretty new to Rping in general and this site specifically. Still, I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm excited to contribute.
How can you tell when it is your turn to post? The notifications section of the site doesn't seem to include alerts for when your character gets accepted, other people post etc. At least it hasn't yet.

stormsoul19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Welcome stormsoul!
At this point, there doesn't seem to be an established posting order.
Generally, the etiquette I choose to follow, unless there are rules set up previously, is that you may post at any time assuming you are not tied directly with another character, withstanding that you do not post mutiple times in a row in a short period of time.

There have been occasions were a gratuitous amount of time had passed between myself posting and no one else posting, so I created an additional post to make it easier for characters to interact with me.

Just be sure to read up on the Activity tab and you can create your first post wherever you please, whether that be on Yavin, in the Galaxy or on Naboo, (Or elsewhere!) based on your character, is up to you.

That's the only advice I have. Otherwise, I am happy to have you.

Skyfemme, have you attempted to contact Zap via other means?

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zap on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 am

Hey everyone.
I'd just like to say, thank you for joining this RP, it's taken me so long to make and decide, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Just to make sure things don't get confusing and difficult for me, I've made Andreis a Game Master, he will act as a secondary GM, so feel free to ask him questions and ideas that you would normally tell me :D

That's all for now, signing out.

-Zap

Zap
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Terrific, Zap!

So, Andreis, how do you want the government run?

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello there ev'rybody!

Decided to give this RP a try, since well, it is Star Wars! Anyway just saying hello! May the Force be with this Roleplay. Sorry I know that was cheesy XP

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Skyfemme - The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances has recently moved its headquarters to Courescant and began rebuilding after the longstanding "Damage" that was done by the Yuuzhan Vong terraforming.

In the past five years, the cleanup effort has been a massive undertaking but there are clean spots on Courescant now. The rebuilt Jedi Temple, the Senate and many government buildings in the capital district.

Courescant is on it's way back to its former glory.
There are no details about how the Galactic Alliance is run but I will assume that it is another Galactic Senate.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:10 am

Excellent. I'll treat it generically in that way. This is very helpful!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Seveneleven wrote:Hello there ev'rybody!

Decided to give this RP a try, since well, it is Star Wars! Anyway just saying hello! May the Force be with this Roleplay. Sorry I know that was cheesy XP

Hello Seven,

Welcome to the game.
If you have any questions lemme know.

Oooh, where ya headedSkyfemme? (In game that is)

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!