Sworn by Sword

Sworn by Sword

A play-by-post epic set in the kingdom of Pandora. Politics and promises take place of the sword and shield. Create your character and make history. Posts are written in 3rd person, long narrative, like a novel.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Sworn by Sword”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Storyboard

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Storyboard

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 pm

So when are we at? Friday morning? I've got a post that could open friday easily all ready to go.

Please enjoy a story of my own about pirates, dragons, and magic ->The Voyage: Grand Charlotte
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby Ninja Vanish on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Yes, it's Friday.
Ninja Vanish
Member for 3 years

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 am

I am waiting for Oran Tarlin's permission for a bit of info in my post. It'll be sunrise on Friday. I will probably post it tomorrow.
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadeYuka on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:39 am

Sent a PM earlier with some information. Will patiently wait for your approval or denial on said information before I actually create a character, though. Just making a post here to state that if there are still opening, I'm willing to participate.
It needs to be about 20% Cooler.

Looking for that one, awesome, sci-fi role-play.
ShadeYuka
Member for 5 years

Postby Avella on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 am

*peeks in*

Um...who is yet to post for Friday morning or are we all caught up?
Avella
Member for 3 years

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:19 pm

As far as I am aware, I am the only one that posted for friday morning, or am i mistaken?
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby Ninja Vanish on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 pm

I working one currently. Anyone else is able to post for Friday still.
Ninja Vanish
Member for 3 years

Postby Avella on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Actually I posted for friday morning as well...i'm waiting to see who else is due for friday...I have a post ready for Friday late morning and afternoon but wanted to give others a chance to catch up if they needed to before I posted again. Like Alexio and Ostermark???. Its funny but all the threads i'm participating in on every site i'm on have slowed down to almost nothing... :)
Avella
Member for 3 years

Postby Oran Tarlin on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:48 am

Well, since there's a gap in posting, would anyone like to work out some previous character relationships? Obviously some of us will be meeting for the first time, but the nobles have at least heard of each other, I would think.
Oran Tarlin
Member for 6 years

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 pm

My character is probably not going to have too much of a relationship with any nobility. The only thing would be if they have gone to Rafiki's Place a tavern my character owns on the west of Olympus near the ports.
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Um... Is anyone alive?
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby Avella on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm here but we seemed to have hit a wall....where did folks go? If nothing is happening by this Friday I will post again, but i've seen this happen before...gangbusters at the start then suddenly fizzle into nothing...have our collective attention spans gotten that short already?
Avella
Member for 3 years

Postby Talisman on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 pm

*Waves*

I still need Ninja's post...
Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.
| Rabindranath Tagore |
Talisman
Member for 5 years

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:02 am

I can write up a post for morning to afternoonish but I figured I would wait for others to post their Friday morning so I'm not pushing it on too much.

I will start on my next post but I am pretty sure everyone would appreciate the wait.

@Avella- I know what you mean, I've seen it plenty of times before myself. I want to believe though that this is different and that we are just at a stand still because one key player is missing so we are waiting on them(Ninja?) to post. I will venture to say that once the necessary post has been made then the story will progress like normal.

And while I am here, would there be any characters that might ever go to Rafiki's Place for a drink or two?

Hope, because that is all that we have left.
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby Oran Tarlin on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 am

I was going to send Markham to Rafiki's place, while my other characters go do more "proper" things, I just didn't want to post since I already posted for friday and there's only been one post since mine. I was waiting for Ninja or Avella's post.
Oran Tarlin
Member for 6 years

Postby Avella on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I'll post my Friday mid-morning/afternoon tomorrow...I will also send Ninja a PM to check on things. Maybe hes away on business or something unless he's contacted one of you?
Avella
Member for 3 years

Postby Ninja Vanish on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Post will be up today.

Its been a gnarly busy weekend. Apart from myself, anyone who currently has any posts that take place Friday morning or afternoon can post now. Other than Talisman, who is waiting on me, the rest of you have no people you are writing in conjunction with quite yet.

If you are arriving in Olympus, posts what you will about the parts of the city you are in. It is an enormous city, so we will want to share the responsibility of creating it through our posts. I'll be making a large post on the morning of the Festival explaining a bit more of the tone of the city, contests, festival attractions, and what not, but it's also on you all to add and create what you will. It'll all be easier once we get an idea of what is happening.

Other than that, post away. As long as we aren't rushing through the days, there will be room for us all to post in whatever order.
Ninja Vanish
Member for 3 years

Postby awesomeskaterdude on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 am

I will make a post soon carrying my character into friday evening/night
awesomeskaterdude
Member for 6 years

Postby Avella on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Wonderful, wonderful posts gentlemen. I am loving this very, very much. *big grin*
Avella
Member for 3 years

Postby Avella on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:17 am

FYI: We have moved up from number 5 on the "Highest Words Per Post" list to number 2.
Avella
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.