Subject 11

Subject 11

Mutants, scientists and different kind of organisations all fighting for their believes. Will you be one of them trying to fulfil your desires?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Subject 11”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Subject 11

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Subject 11

Postby Steffix on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:07 pm

I had the same problem lol. (Spend some serious time reading eerything.) As for where the story goes... The mutants are kinda trying to escape but are still on floor 6 there they have killed a few (weak) gaurd patrols and I think that is it ad for now.
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Guys be sure to not post too much tonight I mean I also have my role to play here. :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 pm

You may post OOC comments in ic if you are actually writing a post together with it :P If you only have an OOc comment please write it here.
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I am going to sleep. See you guys tomorrow.
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Soon the next event will be triggered. As for now we keep it calm for a lil while. :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:29 am

You are right. Please guys try to post with more words then you are posting now.
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Marine3950 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Can someone please explain to me what is going on right now?

and on a side note, please realize that you can edit your posts if you did something wrong, like double post or incomplete post. If you doubleposted, then edit the post, and just clear the text box. If you posted before it was complete, then edit the post and complete it. There are so many unnescesary posts that could be avoided
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.
Marine3950
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Well let me see. After the attack of the mutant organisation and after the escape of subject 11, the mutants tried to escape another time but again this failed. In the second try of escaping a lot happened between the characters of the other RPers but it's far too much to say on here. :P The escape failed because Dr.Mayu defeated every mutant or made them feel like they couldn't do anything to defeat Dr.Mayu. She did this with the help of the Anti-Mutation squad. After the fight between Dr.Mayu and the mutants human doctors went and took care of the mutant's wounds. In the mean time subject 89 got her linked partner killed by Dr.Mayu for some research but subject 89 somehow managed to survive. Dr.Mayu got herself promoted and is planning an evil punishment for the mutants AK a tournament. But that is obv what happened to my characters.
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Caylx Ebony Frost on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Im excited to see your character pop into our roleplay black :) And so whats goin on with the relationships Steffix? I know Ariane and Dorian are gonna end up together....anyone else? Or like thoughts? LOL
Caylx Ebony Frost
Member for 2 years

Postby Steffix on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Well I don't know about the relationships but what I do know is that I love to surprise people and those surprises might trigger a whole new turn of events. :P

I am not being too active because of school this and follow week though. I have exams next week and I am already studying for it pretty hard. :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

The next 'event' shall be triggered next week after my exames. Untill then try to make a specefic relationships between your characters and the other characters so that you have an idea who you want to trust or hate or become friends with or whatever you can think of. :P

Also try to think about what you are going to do once you get outside. I wont tell you guys the situation outside yet though that's a surprise. :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Okay, I just have to say, We're almost at 1,000 posts(:
WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 2 years

Postby Steffix on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:18 am

Tomorrow last exam. :D

Don't forget about my characters, they might reveal unknown things. :P

Also feel free to discuss unknown things in OOC. I might sometimes be in a good mood and join the conversation, and revealing info :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 pm

I finished with my exams so I will be able to post some more. :D This also means that we can go on with the 'main' storyline but before we do so are you guys ready to escape or do you want to interact a little more with each other?

Once you decide to escape the story will go like this: Dr.Mayu has thought of a plan to punish the mutants like said in my previous post she will make you guys battle each other. This will cause that friends and family have to fight for each other because if they don't they will be punished with death and death of friends. Those arena fights are not supposed to be to the death but the staff wouldn't really mind if some mutants dropped death. They have enough other mutants anyways and this is not the only lab. I would like to discuss who is going to fight with whom. Don't take your enemy's as your person you need to fight. I want to see some emotional, emotion crushing events and even some betrayal if possible. :P Now you could ask: "Steffi... How is that going to help us escape?" Well the answer to that is a secret event that will hold place when the fights are going on. Let's just say something unexpected will happen for the staff.

Oh and don't forget to read the map post I made earlier. I am somehow not getting any inspiration for it so I would love suggestions and I would even love it more if you guys would also want to work on it. :P

(And guys please try to be more active here in the OOC and try to not post your OOC messages in IC. This is why the OOC was made after all and the OOC is a great thing to discuss things.)
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Okay, so, I don't want Subject 11 to diee</3 Everyone's been silent for 2 days+, I'm hoping everyone is just busy, and can't be on. And Steffix, I think we should just go right into the fighting each other thing, because, everyone posts a LOT when a big event is going on, and that would be good for the role-play(:
WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 2 years

Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Oh, and, I was thinking of making a new character...Are vampires aloud? Not really a mutant...But...Supernatural, right? I mean, I'm not going to go over board with vampires and stuff, but yeah. Just wondering. I'll make the guy, and, if its okay, I'll start Role-playing him once you reply.
WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 2 years

Postby Steffix on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 am

Yea I guess that the silence means that I should probably post. I was waiting for someone to reply on the OOC to make sure if I actually should post already or not. I think it's too bad that no one choose someone to fight when they could though. >.< Well I guess I will just choose the fighting people >:D

(Ps: The map is almost done though it looks a little strange. I am sorry for that but I am not a great artist :P)
(Pss: Oh and if it looks too strange just tell me and I'll try to remake it :S)
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby Steffix on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:56 am

Regarding your new character, could you please use the mutant character sheet I made on the front page? :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Sure :P Sorry 'bout that, I forgot o.o Anyways, I think Dorian and Airane have a thing going, Kai is protective of Elizabeth, and Angel and Esamae are both protective of each other. Thats all I can think of for character bonds...:v
WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 2 years

Postby Steffix on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Don't escape too fast. :P I am going to sleep already. Had some busy day >.< but I still want a few events to happen before you escape so try to stick in the base for tonight. :P
Steffix
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.