Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Subject 11

Subject 11

a part of “Subject 11”, a fictional universe by Steffix.

Mutants, scientists and different kind of organisations all fighting for their believes. Will you be one of them trying to fulfil your desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 11”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Subject 11

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Tue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Understood... End of the year for me, I have nothing to do :D
Running Shadows Among Us

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Waiting for steffix to post...
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Will post soon but before I post.

Dragonlover8 don't forget to put in a picture or if you can't find one, describe your char.

Steffix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am

Marine3950, your new char has no strong points? ;o That's sad. Lol.

Oh and could you work your char out a little more. I want to know about this new type of mutant. :P Also don't forget a picture or a char description.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Subject 11

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri May 25, 2012 11:38 am

Well, to quote myself...

Marine3950 wrote:So I'm gonna make a new class of mutant for Mitch. You heard Andrew refer to Mitch as a "Psion". Psion is short for psionic, in reference to the basis of their powers.

Advantages-
1. Psions often have vast ranges of powers, as limitless as the mind that contains them.

2. The powers of a Psion are very evenly mixed between offensive, defensive, and utility.

3. Most basic Psion abilities come very easily, and at little to no cost to the user's stamina.

Disadvantages-
1. Psions take a VERY long time to develop their skills effectively. The reason psions are one of the rarest races of mutants is that most psions use their most advanced techniques before they can do it in a way that won't kill them in the process.

2. The most advanced Psion abilities are extremely taxing, both physically and mentally. Assuming they survive the technique, they will be powerless to do much else.

3. Psions are very sensitive to their surroundings. High frequency and low frequency soundwaves, temperature extremes, ultra bright lights or very loud sound are all very debilitating.

You just never got around to adding this to the main page. Wouldn't call it new.
probabally should ron out Sam though...

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm

I already thought the specie was pretty familiar. xD Ty for informing me. d;

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Aside from disadvantage 3, you have pretty much described what my character will eventually become because of the Grimoire. XD Congratulations, you deserve a cookie, Marine. *gives cookie*

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks for the cookie.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Plenty to go around, if anyone's deserving.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonlover8 on Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 am

Brand new here! Anybody wanna let me in on what's going on in the play that I should know about? I really should get an IC update before I make my entrance.

Dragonlover8
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat May 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Let's see. I assume that you read both the story and legend? If not you will probably not really understand what I am about to say. :P

In the beginning of the story everyone was captured in the lab. A lot of experiments were done and are still done on a daily basis on the mutants. One day a group of mutants wanted to escape the lab and tried to do so not much later. On their first attempt they failed except for the legendary subject 11. She was the only one to leave the lab back then. The mutants who tried to escape would then be punished because of what they have done. The one giving out such punishment was Dr.Mayu. This punishment was an arena fight till the dead if I remember right. One of the escaped mutants let their demon in control and managed to escape this way and along the way this mutant freed some of the other mutants. Dr.Mayu was while this happened attacked by something we still do not know. In the mean time the group of mutants escaped the lab and are now heading to a forest. Dr.Mayu also woke up and is getting ready to depart and chaise after the mutants together with Emma. Who is, to Dr.Mayu's surprise, also a mutant. As for the mutants who didn't escape, they are leading their daily lives. :P

We basically follow 3 stories in this RP as for now. The one with the escaped mutants, the one with the staff of the lab and the one with the mutants who didn't escape yet.

This is only a short review from mostly my character's point of view. I hope it helped a little. :S

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue May 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Waiting for your post Steffix

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Waiting on Steffix to post... Again. XD

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:52 am

Woops I somehow forgot to post with subject 25. Sorry Elven. :S

As for the wood what do you guys suggest there is near it? I mean like it is clear that there is a desert near the woods but how many cities and such should there be near it?

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 pm

No problem XD

Hooray for Steffix, for typing the 1337th post on this RP! :D
Last edited by ElvenEllis on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:35 pm

I feel bad having left this rp. I was offline for a while after I was in a car accident, and when I got back I figured I was too far behind to rejoin. :(
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

I did give a review a few days ago just read it and jump in again if you want. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

I am sorry guys but I prob wont be able to be active for the next 2 weeks starting today. The reason for that is that my exams are starting and I'll have to spend all the time i have on studying. :(
I'll be happy to post again once my exams end tho. :D

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Lol, that means a two week break off of this RP for me XD I hope me and Marine can manage.

Speaking of which, other than me, Marine, and Steffix, who else is at the lab?

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonlover8 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 am

Probably me, but I'm still deciding where I want Lizzie to pop up.

Dragonlover8
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!