Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lucifer's Throne

.:. Suggestions | Information | Questions .:.

a part of “Lucifer's Throne”, a fictional universe by Ever.

{More Inside .:. Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucifer's Throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

.:. Suggestions | Information | Questions .:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 am

There we go~ Post your questions, plot ideas, etc…whatever your heart desires 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: .:. Suggestions | Information | Questions .:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 pm

When people don't post in the correct thread in the form… looking at you moahi. I'm kidding..sort of.

@moahi

Try to keep them usually around one major ^^| Of course, you guys can have other minor ones {like reading thoughts or levitating} but just try not to have, for example, shadow and blood manipulation~

In terms of what Lucifer has, only he has the ability to open the gates of hell as well as control others x3

And the surname thing…that is completely up to you guys x3 Do whatever you like lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:32 pm

Um... hey... I have a question.

This seems like a stupid question and maybe I missed something in the intro but... So, are "demons" just the name for the inhabitants of Hell? Are they basically humans with powers that are part of a different world? I'm having some trouble wording this question... Like, do they have normal histories like a human would have (family, childhood, friends, etc.) or are they just created (conjured somehow)? Idk if this is a silly question, but I was writing my character's history and I was basically writing it as if she were a human with demon-like characteristics and I didn't know if that was wrong.

Also, when you said "Hell exists, looming in the background of Earth’s mortal plane" does that mean that Hell is Earth but just... not Earth...? I'm confused as to what it actually is/looks like.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gyrfledgeling on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:03 am

Hey hey, Fledge is stepping up

@LostRiver

So I undersand your confusion surrounding the while demon thing (If I didn't play a part in creating it I would have questions too)

The demons are their own race, different from humans in two main ways I can think

1: Demons live with and have had varying powers their whole lives.

2: The demons are not born (except in some rare cases including the serpent prince's siss). Lucifer created each demon, making it so they do not have birth parents of any kind.

It is totally possible though for them to have childhood friends and other influencing people in their lives. Imagine being an orphan with no siblings and make relationships from there. Keep in mind that the characters experiences will be altered by their role in life. For example, a prince who is destined to take the throne of his kingdom will have different people teaching and influencing him than say, a servant or maid.

As for hell this is the general idea (that goes for all of you, take a good long look):

@EVERYBODY(EXCEPT YOU EVER)
Hope I helped to some extent. If you have any questions about this of anything else feel completely free to ask. I'm serious, if you feel even the slightest shred of awkwardness toward responding back with any other questions I will reach through your computer and pluck the uncertainty from your very being with a pair of rusty metaphorical tweezers. <3 you guys.

Gyrfledgeling
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:10 am

I have a questions.

Whose idea was it to use that Character sheet?

Why do you do this Ever? Whyyy
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:01 am

Uh... why do demons have nationalities?

What's Lucifer like? How often does he show up?

I'm assuming the marriage rituals are different in Hell? XD

Are demons immortal or do they have human lifespans?

Wouldn't Lucifer's brother have been first in line for the throne, not one of the princes?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:12 pm

@angelwolf123

1. Because I was lazy and forgot to cut it from the CS xD It is more of a safety measure for if they ever need to go into the human world~ That way, they can, more easily, explain their mannerisms and appearances without getting questioned too much lol. After all, if you say you are from another country, most people excuse any oddities you have~

2. I'm working on Lucifer's NPC sheet right now x3 Imagine him as…an overly eccentric adult who has the mind of a child .-. Yeah, that pretty much covers it xD After all, he designed this giant competition {more like games, in all honesty} to watch the Princes lol…so……..that should tell you something XD He'll show up fairly often, I imagine x3

3. Right right x3 So, the first half of the ritual goes something like this; the bride and groom both craft rings for one another from magic with their blood being the main component. After exchanging the rings {the groom gives his to the bride and the bride gives hers to the groom}, the magic seals the rings on their fingers, never allowing for them to remove them.

Afterwards, the bride kisses the groom over his heart, leaving a personalized symbol there. The groom does the same thing to the bride, leaving the same marking. This connects the two together, and, should someone else other than their chosen kiss that mark, their heart will stop beating~ And that completes the formal ritual of the ceremony~

4. They are immortal x3

5. Welp..after Lucifer found out about his brother's affections towards his wife, he kinda cut his brother from the throne entirely XD Which, I mean, is kinda harsh…but…serves him right for trying to make a move on Satan's wife X3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Sooo...Lu-Lu disowned his bro for having feels towards the human...but he's gonna let a bunch of power hungry demons - one slightly insane, mind you - try to marry his daughter... someone needs to get out more....

Anyway you can't blame Astaroth! Human was hella fine. Human was like a fresh batch of kittens. He was just like~

Anywho - estimated start time Ever dear?

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:47 pm

@ Eeep {thats right. I'm not going through the effort anymore muahaha XD}

Keep in mind that one; you call him Lu-Lu and, two, that human was his wife XD His bro was trying to make a move on his pregnant wifey .-. Yeah.. lol

XDD Erm welp. I'm aiming for Tuesday~ I'm going to put up the character relation thread and Lucifer's NPC sheet today xD

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Pfft, giving up on the effort. Weak xD

I'm totally gonna call him Lu-Lu in the roleplay. Brothers will be brothers.

I still think my point on the daughter is valid >.>

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 am

Oh, oh, I have a question or two!

In regards to Lillias being born instead of being created, who exactly are her parents? Or parent?
Are they anyone specific, or do I just make that part up? X3

And, lastly, if Lillias was born, and Crocell was created, how do the pair become siblings?
I was just a little confused, ah. If I'm mistaken on anything I'm sorry! C:
I just wanted to be sure before I start writing up her history. ^^

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:28 pm

@Kapento

So, what happened is this; Crocell was created, by Lucifer, under the request of the former prince for a son to be his successor. However, the former prince's wife also wanted a girl.. so they tried to have one of their own XD And out came Lillias lol…just make up their parents x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:48 pm

@ Ever

Ah, thank you! That cleared things up. X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:30 pm

What's the technology level in Hell?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gyrfledgeling on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:52 pm

@angelwolf

Good question, let's see..
I don't know about Ever, but I was thinking technology in hell is next to none. It's much more of a medieval setting y'know. Our modern technology is an earthly thing.

Gyrfledgeling
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!