Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Supernatural (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Supernatural (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 am

I have been watching Supernatural quite a bit lately and haven't seen any Roleplays based off of the TV show, so I thought this might be fun.

Rules
I shouldn't have to list these...

1. No God-modding
2. Romance encourage but keep sex descriptions at the minimum.

Creature list:

Djinn
Djinn isn't like the geni of Aladdin, it's a more evil darker version of it as shown on the series. He grants wishes, but it doesn't have to be a verbal wish, it can be mind read or just a dream come, with a price. The Djinn captures Dean and touches him, giving the one thing Dean always wondered, what life would have been like if his mother was never killed? Dean experiences his life but the Gjin is feeding off his blood while Dean is unconscious.

Raw Head
A Raw Head is a Hobgoblin that abducts naughty children.

Reaper
A Reaper is someone who takes the spirit of a dying person.

Rugaru
A Rugaru Starts as an ordinary person but around the age of 30 they develop an insatiable hunger. when they take their first tast of "longpig" or human they turn.

Shapeshifter
A shape shifter is someone with the ability to change their shape and appearance to that of someone or something else. They can also channel thoughts and memories to act as if they were the real person, but they have to keep the person they are impersonating alive, in order to maintain there form of shape and channel the thoughts or memories.

Tulpa
A Tulpa is a Tibetan thought form. The Tulpa is a Tibetan thought that if believed by enough people can become into a real living, breathing thing.

Striga
A Striga is a person who prefers to suck the life force from children, because they evidently have a more stronger life force than that of an adult. They can live for thousands of years and can survive without feeding for up to 25 years. They take a human form during daylight hours and turn into a witch formed creature during the night. They're portrayed as to be very dark, quiet, clocked and wearing a raggy hooded cloak (as shown on the series), they are only vulnerable while they're feeding.

Vampires
Vampires, are typically described as blood thirsty, killing machines on the series. They aren't the Dracula flying, winged type Vamps. They drink blood to survive and are sensitive to sunlight, holy water and anything holy.

Wendigo
The Wendigo, as described in the series, is a man that has turned to cannibalism due to loss off food, normally a miner or a lost traveler. This gives them the abilities of speed, strength and also to mimic the human sound. They can survive years without food and they definitely take there time on eating there prey (as told on the show). They live in very secluded areas, someplace dark and private where none could accidentally find them.

Werewolf
Werewolves are people who, whilst they are asleep during the full moon turn into flesh eating wolf like monsters. When they wake up they have no memory of what they did. The only way to stop a werewolf is a silver bullet through the heart!

Zombie
A zombie is a person who is brought back from the dead by necromancy. The only way to kill them is louring them back to their grave and stabbing them in the heart.

Trickster
A trickster is a god that is immortal and has the ability to create things out of thin air. They mainly target high and mighty with a sense of humor (pranks). They also have a sweet-tooth and can shape into lots of things, human mostly.

Scarecrow
A crop field God, that is described in the series to have two sacrifices each year, one female and one male, to keep the near by towns trees and flowers in season/bloom.

The Carrigans
The Carrigans are winter paegan gods. Like the scarecrow they take sacrifices but they like to have more then there fair share. Like every other Paegan god they have a ritual they have to perform before they eat.

Hell Hounds
These invisible dogs are used by demons to carry out certain jobs. They are used to collect the souls of those who have made a deal with a demon.

Hunters
The (Human) good guys who get rid of the bad guys (listed above).

'Gifted' children/adults.
In the show it says that these are all adults, but in here I'm going to change that a little, the 'gifteds' start getting their powers on their 7th birthday, but most are unnoticable for a while. One power per 'Gifted'. Plus, I do not want swarms of 'Gifteds', as they are uncommon.

Long list, I know.

Character sheet:

Hunters

Name:
Appearance: (pic or detailed description)
Bio: (not required, but welcomed)
Weapons:
Other: (anything that doesn't quite fit)

The 'gifted' children

Name:
Appearance: (Pic. or detailed description)
Bio: (Not required, but welcome)
Power:
Other: (Anything that doesn't quite fit)
Creatures

Name:
Appearance: (Pic. or description)
Weapons:
Other:

FYI

Everyone will be starting at or getting to San Diego, California.
Hunters have their weapons/items stached somewhere in their car, wether they be hidden in the back seat, or in the trunk, bed, or wherever.

The IC
Supernatural (IC)

My characters

Name: Mai
Species: Demon
Appearance: Image
Weapons: A knife that can kill any Supernatural Creature (Very rare)
Other: She remembers what it is like to be Human, and is not destructive like other Demons.

Name: Madison Scansen
Power: Whatever she touches dies.
Other: Her parents died on her 7th birthday when they hugged her, and she got sent all through her family, and wherever she went death followed, this has been going on for half a year now and Madison is getting tired of it.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 am

YAY! -throws rabid squirrels around to celerbrate-
Name: Brooke
Looks: Image
Bio: Brooke's father was a hunter and her mother was just a normal human, she didn't know anything of demons or Brooke's father being a hunter, she didn't even know she was going to have Brooke, her mother and father met at a bar and that was the end of that, Brooke's mother knew exactly who her father was and didn't want him to know, when Brooke was three her mother was killed by a vampire, Brooke had been saved by a local hunter and was adopted into a family of regular people, but Brooke had taken after her father in more ways then just her brown hair and brown eyes, she was obsessed with the supernatural, she went to the same bar her mother had met her father at and found a hunter, she had a feeling he had buisness with the supernatural and talked him into teaching her about the creatures and how kill them.
Weapons: Winchester Rifle:Image Butterfly knife:Image Sniper Rifle: Image
Other:Image Brooke's Neon Green Hummer, it's her baby.
Last edited by MariasStorm on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 am

i love that show...especially Dean...lol, i got a question though do the pictures have to real or anime???

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 am

Either way is fine, Sweet_angle.
Maria, I can't see any of your pictures!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am

Why? I can see them, why can't you?

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 am

I don't know... Hmm... I can see any picture on any other board...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 am

These aren't new pictures, Myriah, I've had them all for ages except for the Winchester Rifle. I don't know what that problem is.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:37 am

Accepted. I found all of them but the Sniper Rifle on your Photobucket account, but I already know what that one looks like.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:39 am

Okay, bah... We need more peeps.... -scuttles around trying to kidnap people and force them to Roleplay with us-

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 am

I'll make the IC once we get a few more people.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:49 am

Grrr.....
By the way, I just edited in Brooke's bio. I needed some inspiration and some disgusting coffee.... But hey, I did okay. Now... To get peoples attention. -rolls down the street in Brooke's Hummer and shouts at people until they RP with us-

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 am

Name: Bridget
Species: Djinn
Weapons: Wishes.
Other: Sight pretends to be human, in a High school.
Last edited by TrueLovesFirstKiss on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 am

Name: Silver Melsom
Bio: Grew in with her father and older brother, doesn’t know much about her mother only what her father had told her. She knows that her mother had left her father when Silver was still a toddler, she didn’t appear to be very interested in the whole hunting business. Silver and her brother Nathan at a young age started training to become hunters, joining in the family business of saving the lives of man humans. She killed her first demon at the age of 10, didn’t seem to hesitate one bit when she shot the demon straight in the heart.
Weapons: Glock 9mm, Shotgun, Crossbow
Other: Image

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm

WHOOO! Joiners! Yay! Now we need more! By the way, Mad, when are you gonna put the IC up?

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 am

Everyone is accepted. Sorry I didn't post sooner, I had limited access to my computer for a while.

I will put the IC up in a little bit.

Edit: The IC is up! Check my first post for the link and some new info titled 'FYI' just above the 'Character Sheets' thing.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 am

This is a fantastic idea, I became hooked on the show not to long ago. But do to time away I've missed the whole 4th season (woot September 1st).

Name: Jeremy Parsons
Species: Human
Appearance: Stands at 6'3 with a large athletic build. Jeremy has close cropped military style hair, except for his bangs which he keeps a bit longer and spikes up. He has dark brown hair, a 5'oclock shadow, and ice blue eyes. (I'll post my pic up later on, probably tomorrow when I'm on my comp and not my work PC)
Weapons: An assortment of weaponry and demon lore kept in the trunk of his '67 mustang.
Other: Jeremy decided to learn more about the supernatural after seeing a strange creature while serving a tour of duty in Iraq. He later learned this creature was a REAL vampire, and not one from Stoker's tales of yore.

He managed to get ahold of John Winchester's journal by beating Dean in a poker game at the roadhouse, just long enough, that is, to learn of the boy's and their father's exploits. He was then hooked, modeling himself as much as possible after Dean and Sam.

(If you were wanting to avoid Sam and Dean (though that's hard to do) let me know and I'll adjust if you accept my profile. Also what sort've timeframe is this going to be set in? Before the gate was open and Lillith was realeased, or afterwards?)

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:29 am

Accepted. It's rather hard to avoid Dean and Sam, so we can include them a bit, but try not to over use them.
This is about the time of season 3, episode 8, 'A Very Supernatural Christmas'.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 am

Do I have any other magic powers by being a Djinn? Besides granting wishes...and mind reading?

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 am

Name:
Max Brooks (a.k.a. Ghost)
Appearance:
Bio:
unknown
Personality:
flirtatious, easy going, a gentleman
Weapons:
Other:
also has a (best pic i could find)
green underlights, nos system, racing tires, and racing engine (stick)
Last edited by lugen on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
there is no guarantee in life but a life worth dying for

lugen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 am

TrueLovesFirstKiss wrote:Do I have any other magic powers by being a Djinn? Besides granting wishes...and mind reading?

Djinn's basically send people into a sort of coma, feeding off of their victims blood while they sleep. All they really need is mind reading and granting wishes.

Lugen:
You are accepted.

Everyone:
Here is a count of what we currently have:

Djinns: 1 ( TrueLovesFirstKiss )
Demons: 1 ( Myriah_Lee )
Gifteds: 1 ( Myriah_Lee )
Hunters: 4 ( MariasStorm, sweet_angle66, Drizzt Do'urden, and Lugen )

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!