Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tainted Black Rose

Tainted Black Rose

a part of “Tainted Black Rose”, a fictional universe by LovelessVampire.

Succubus rule beyond the shadows. Three girls destined to be something special become cursed over a death.The guys determine the girls fate, fight for their lives and protect the girls. Can they handle it? (Closed/Fail. Will try again later. )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tainted Black Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tainted Black Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tainted Black Rose"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tainted Black Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 am

someone should make one of the three males a succubus hunter. That would be cool, it would be angsty and whatnot

I would do it but I want to see if the spots are filled first, since I always get clmmored to play a male character. I probably will end up playing one though...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:47 am

I have to admit it would be interesting to see a hunter fall for his target. But that's up to whoever joins really.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 am

I would like to reserve one of the men please?
Every one has a purpose, Good or Evil,
Right
or Wrong, We all belong...

Trapt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:17 am

TO Trapt, the third guy is reserved for you. Itll say your name on it on the Introduction page.

TO Morte Sonata, I agree but its up to the character. If they choose to be a Succubus hunter as well as a guy one of them fall for then its fine. It would be interesting. If anyone is thinking to do that then I would like to know before anything is posted.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 am

Who ever I reserved a place for, send me your character to aprove as soon as you can. Thanks.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:45 am

I would like to reserve an evil succubus. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 am

kelsiikhaos, Evil succubus will be reserved for you itll be on the introduction page if anything

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 pm

I began the story. Just wanted to let you guys know. :)

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 pm

If its not too late then I would quite like to play a hunter? ^^
I'll send you my chara and if its too late then just don't accept. :)
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I need a hunter so I i will reserve your character. Send me the character sheet and I will aprove you :)

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Character submitted, let me know if it needs changing. :D

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Nothing needs to be changed I like it very professional :) lol your a hunter after all

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Trapt: I am still waiting on your character sheet. Your one of the main guys I need your character sheet.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Sorry about that I had to get off it is in for approval now

Trapt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Your character has been aproved. When you want you can post.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Please people post!! I will not let this story die because people dont post. So i would apreciate if you post. I said before if you cant then message me.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:05 pm

may I suggest we time skip to tonight? that would give us something more to do...

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:17 pm

I posted skipping till when they reached the club

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Not to be mean, but if you haven't posted by tomorrow, Ununseptium, then I'm skipping to the club and you'll be knocking on the door of an empty room. Not to sound impatient, but I don't like having idle charas for more than a day or two...

elloit
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!