Teen Titans: The Dark Heart

Teen Titans: The Dark Heart

The old Titans are gone, and the new are here. But one Titan has a secret.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Teen Titans: The Dark Heart”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Teen Titans: The Dark Heart

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Teen Titans: The Dark Heart

Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teen Titans: The Dark Heart"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see
LunaNekoMagik
Member for 5 years

Re: [OOC] Teen Titans: The Dark Heart

Postby demented-tiger on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:13 pm

I might post my villainess here too.
demented-tiger
Member for 4 years

Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

kk, have fun =^.^=
LunaNekoMagik
Member for 5 years

Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Seriously, Demented-Tiger, tone your character down...well a lot. We all like having powers that make us strong. But honestly?

"Powers: can increase her size and strength at will. There is no known limit to her size. The tallest she has ever grown so far has been over a hundred times her size. When she has grown, Tessie is invulnerable to all conventional attacks. Bombs and bullets tickle her at best, and annoy her at worst.
Weapons: her body. being able to crush a skyscraper to rubble with her bare hands makes her more than a formidable opponent."

That surely is concidered overkill. It means our characters cannot harm you. It means near anything cannot harm you....sheesh. Take it down a notch. Or two. Or twenty.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

Postby demented-tiger on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Just be creative. This is a superhero role play, for crying out loud. Super heroes aren't limited to bombs and bullets, you know, and they can survive things that would kill a normal person - that's why they're super. Unless they're like Batman or something. Surely you can find a way around my character. Besides, ever heard the story of David and Goliath - puny kid against the big brute? It's what makes superheroes more heroic.
demented-tiger
Member for 4 years

Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Kinda with Demented, I mean, she needs to put a cap on her size but other than that, it seems to be a fairly standard growth character. And being heroes we gotta deal with crap like this. And by the by, I am seriously considering attacking her breasts if I can get my character up high enough. Let's face it, breasts are about as sensitive as a man's groin.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content
Hal_Wannabe
Member for 4 years

Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:35 pm

It's not so much the size that's the problem, rather the immunity to damage. Explosives and bullets are no joke, even to a superhero. Dodging I can understand...but resisting them completely?

I dont know. Maybe I'm thinking too realisitcly in an RP.

But think about super heroes other than Superman, and the Hulk.

If the flash was shot, would he get hurt? What about the Green Lantern? Captain America? Aquama-....nevermind. Storm? Cyborg? Hell, even wolverine got hurt by bullets, though he healed freakishly fast...

Point being, it's a great feat even for a super hero to get shot and keep moving.
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Point, but a growth character is almost always immune to bullets and have a great deal of resistance to explosives, now something like an a or h bomb, no, but the kind of explosions they'd generally be hit with, is the equivalent of a fire-cracker at their size.
Hal_Wannabe
Member for 4 years

Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Bah. Point.

Well, I suppose there is SOME way to beat them. We'll just have to AAO.

Edit: Well, actually if you think about it, the analogy is incorrect, but only by technical terms. Fire crackers dont spray shrapnel everywhere. Though the shrapnel wouldnt be a very big problem while enlarged. Splinters at best.
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 pm

yep, it's called find the weakness and never rule out the cheap shot, RADIOACTIVE TIT PUNCH FOR THE WIN!

by the way, what is AAO?
Hal_Wannabe
Member for 4 years

Postby Victim on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 pm

What about the eyes? A stab in the pupil has got to hurt right? D:
Victim
Member for 4 years

Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm

AAO stands for Adapt and Overcome, a motto they used to say about the capability of the U.S. Army Rangers and their versitility.

And sure, why not. Radioactive tit punch. Sounds more painful than a FALCON PAUNCH. GRRRR.

Oh sure, a stab to the eye that would hurt a lot! By the way, I did some calculations in rage earlier about the character. I wont even lie when I say I was Nerdraging.

Let's do some number crunching. Your character is "5' ". Times that by one hundred and you have 500 feet. That's not extremely massive or anything? Right? Right?
That's 22 and three fourths M1A2 Abrams tanks stacked on top of each other vertically.
(Hull length 22.06 feet, rounded to 22 exactly. 500/22= 22.72)

On a normal human being the eye is about an inch wide. Granted an average human being is 5'8. Now scale that up. 5.8 goes into 500 86.2 times. Your eye gains an inch every time it does so. Meaning your eye alone is 86 inches. That brings your eye up to 7'2. Just your eye. Now think back how small your eye is compared to the rest of your body.
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Ahh thank you, I was trying to figure that out. I tried looking it up but none of the acronyms I found made much sense.
Hal_Wannabe
Member for 4 years

Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 pm

SO! Who wants to take first post. Lets get this thing starteeeeeeedddd! *Fonzie thumbs*
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Okay, so we look ready to start. See you all in the tabs area for the roleplay! ;) Dark Heart has just made breakfast, so it's time for people to wake up!
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LunaNekoMagik
Member for 5 years

Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:23 pm

WTF? Why did you even use the tab system if you're just going to use it for something so inane? it's supposed to be a self contained system?

What the hell?
Hal_Wannabe
Member for 4 years

Postby Aradia on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:39 pm

This looks interesting, can I still join as a Teen Titan?
Aradia
Member for 5 years

Postby demented-tiger on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Are we still going with this?
demented-tiger
Member for 4 years

Postby Hal_Wannabe on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:56 am

*shrugs* I be waiting on answer to my reply the rest of you could post even if it's precursor.
Hal_Wannabe
Member for 4 years

Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Aradia: Yes you may. We have one spot open, so feel free to join.
Tiger: I've been waiting for others to post so I don't seem to be overwhelming the story.
Hal: Indeed. But again, I do not wish to overload the story with just me, so please have everybody post.

So, I hope this answers your questions. Anymore and feel free to contact me.

LunaNekoMagik
LunaNekoMagik
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.