Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"I think you'll be better then a rookie." Phoenix said.
"Try to get some rest I'm not sure how long we'll be in there." Phoenix said as she stretched out on the bed on her stomach. She laid her head down and hoped that something would get solved during her sleep. As her eyes closed she realized that this wasn't going to be a normal sleep. She saw her mother.
"I don't have much to tell you Kitten but I can show you just one thing and give you a little advice."
"Trust your heart and instincts on this one and leave your brother here even after this. He needs a life that doesn't involve moving as much as you do."
"I love you but do what is best for Dom."
That was the final thing her mom said but she saw an image that followed her into her deeper sleep. She was hurt and hurt bad.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 pm

" Thanks for the confidence and I told you I don't really sleep maybe once a month at the most" he said to her as she laid down. He closed his eyes though thinking about times before he was turned into a " robot boy ". Thinking he had almost forgot to wake her up but he did on time." Hey we got to go now" he said shaking her a little bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Phoenix opened her eyes.
"Well that cleared a few things up." Phoenix said as she pushed herself up into a sitting position. She ran her fingers through her hair. She sighed and rested her left hand on her abdomen. Now she's going to hope that everything would turn out alright and that her vision of the future wouldn't turn out well.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 pm

" Hope you enjoyed your sleep" he said as he walked out of the room and down the hallway. Jeff had been his first friend when they captured him to figure out what he was. He guess it was because he was so into technology that he thought Marcus was cool. Once they reached the room Marcus saw Jeff in the same position he saw him in the last time, bent over something he had built trying to make it better even though it was already near perfect." Hey Jeff I can see your still obsessive as always".

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 pm

"It was interesting." Phoenix said.
"Good to see you again Jeff John sent us by for gear." Phoenix said. She hadn't expected much to change during their time gone. It also made things somewhat easier for them. She wondered how Kyle and Star were doing absently. She shrugged the thought off and tried to figure out what Conner would give them for a simple covert ops mission.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 am

" Hey guys nice to see you it's been a long time" Jeff said as he went over to the mission lockers. Jeff was a very organized man when it came to having things ready for a mission." Let's see here". Marcus walked behind Jeff to the book bags." This is what we have in each bag" he said grabbing a tablet to show them." We got Iphone 6, we got watches with communicators on them so you can talk to each other when not beside each other, We got food supply in Phoenix's bag, Tablet Pc in Marcus's bag, A desert eagle in each bag, a shot gun in Phoenix's bag, and SMG for Marcus" Jeff said putting down the Tablet." And as far as transportation marcus I think you might like to drive you and Phoenix around http://www.portalmotos.com/www/images/content/BMW_K_1300_S.jpg " Jeff said throwing Marcus the keys.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 am

"Jeff have I ever told you how much I miss you?" Phoenix asked with a smile.
"Compared to what I can get on my own you make this seem live heave." Phoenix said.
"I love all of the choices and it makes me feel a little safer to know you've had them." Phoenix said. She would kind of miss this security when she left again. She wanted to delay this as long as she could because John could always tell when she's seen her mother again.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 am

John looked at his watch and noticed the time. If Phoenix and Marcus were going to get out of the building before lock down they would have to leave in 30 minutes." Watch the boards I'm gonna make a run to Jeff's office" he told someone as he walked out the door. Getting to Jeff's office he noticed that he was done giving them all their equipment which means that they could be on their way in no time at all. " I see you two are set " John said leaning on the door frame. As Phoenix and Marcus turned around he noticed a look on her face that could only mean one thing." Hey Marcus you and Jeff catch up while I talk to Phoenix for a moment he said stepping outside closing the door behind her." What did you see this time?" he asked looking into her eyes. She was his best General but whenever this happened she was always thrown off just a little bit.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:55 am

"You know I hate that you can do that." Phoenix muttered.
"She just told me to trust my heart and instincts and to leave my brother here." Phoenix said. She didn't plan on mentioning the rest of what she saw and hopefully he wouldn't ask about it because that would defiantly make him take her off the mission and she didn't want that to happen.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 am

" It's a gift what can I say" Connor said before listening to what she had to say. With a strange feeling as she finish he thought there was more to it." Is that it?" he asked.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:07 am

"Yeah of course." Phoenix said.
"I thought I was the only one with a gift." Phoenix said.
"Though some days I'd like to call it a curse." Phoenix said. She had never liked her gift much and it had always stressed her out growing up. Then again everything had seemed simple preparing for these times but turns out they weren't that simple and she wished that some things could be taken back like her gift. Then again it helped with a lot of things.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 am

" Okay you and robot boy should get going before lock down time" Connor told her." Look keep a close eye on him don't forget that as much as you see him as a human he is also a piece of technology that was worked on by SkyNet." he said before handing her the keys to that would open the bunkers that they would be staying in along their mission.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 am

"Yes John." Phoenix said as she took the keys and put them in her front pocket.
"You've got to remember I don't trust people that well." Phoenix said.
"That and this isn't my first mission so I'm not as green as I look." Phoenix said.
"I just need you to take care of my brother and Elizabeth." Phoenix said. She couldn't help but shake a feeling that something was going to end up going south but she figured she could shake it off and not worry about it for now.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 am

" You know I will now go get your friend and get out of here" Connor said with a nod on his way back to his office. He knew she could take care of herself so he didn't have to worry anymore he just had to keep her brother out of trouble which shouldn't be that hard.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 am

Phoenix sighed and opened the door.
"Hey Marcus we've got to get going before they lock us in for the night." Phoenix said. She walked into the room and grabbed her pack.
"Thanks for everything Jeff." Phoenix said as she shouldered the bag.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 am

Marcus was in there horsing around with Jeff and some of the new projects he was working on when Phoenix came in and told him they had to go. He grabbed his bag and the keys for the bike and headed toward the door." Bye man and try no to blow anything up while I'm gone" Marcus joked as he opened the door.
" One time and people can't let it go. Bye Phoenix and you know that you are very welcome." Jeff said blowing her a kiss.
" What I don't get a goodbye?" Marcus said.
" Of course goodbye robot boy" Jeff teased.
" Not you too Jeff" Marcus said before he exiting the room.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Phoenix smiled and shook her head as she left.
"I'm going to miss the atmosphere here." Phoenix said.
"Then again if I remember right they had a pot going on how long it will take me to crack under the pressure of what I do." Phoenix said as she stuck her hands in her back pocket.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 pm

" Well I have only known you for about a day and a half and I don't think your the type to crack" Marcus said as they made their way to the garage.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Yet." Phoenix said.
"You never know with the stress and all." Phoenix said.
"Maybe it'll be easier this time around without Dominic around." Phoenix said.
"Of course I don't think I'll even try to contemplate something like cracking especially when I've got a lot of responsibility in this war." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 pm

" I keep a eye on you if you look like your about to crack then we will have some good old fashion fun deal?" he said offering her his hand. His skin his brain and his heart were the only human things he had left.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!