Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm

This is a closed roleplay between myself and KidFurturistic

ImagePhoenix sat on the hard dusty ground listening to her brother take shots of some targets with rocks. She listened and a smile curved on her lips. She could only hear the rocks hit the targets every so often.
"You need to straighten your aim or you'll never get the coat." Phoenix said as she patted the Resistance coat that sat next to her. Her gun sat on top of it.
"I'll get it eventually you and I both know it." Dominic said. He turned away from his sister and noticed something in the distance. He turned to his sister.
"Hey Phoenix I think something is coming." Dominic said. Phoenix jumped to her feet grabbing the gun and taking it with her. Her gun was a M16A4. It had it's moments considering how old it was and how careful she was with her ammo.
"Dom get out of the way." Phoenix said. Dominic didn't listen to his sister and instead went toward the figure. When he got closer he noticed it was a girl.
"Phoenix it's a girl." Dominic said. Phoenix who had also picked up the coat went toward her brother. She was wearing her own coat and when she saw the blonde girl who looked like she had seen hell she put her gun down and took her own coat off.
"Here you go what's your name?" Phoenix asked as she put the coat around the girl's shoulders.
"I'm Elizabeth Masterson." Elizabeth said. Phoenix said nothing but she didn't like being out in the open for very long.
"What are you doing out here?" Phoenix asked.
"I was waiting for my dad but the terminators killed him so I started wondering." Elizabeth said.
ImageImage
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

It had been afternoon Marcus had been walking since this morning, he didn't know where he was going but he knew that he had to get somewhere and quick. Terminators where on the track he was walking so he had gotten into a lot fights with them. Even though he could fight them he could take much more fighting he still had a heart and a brain and they needed to rest. Feeling the back of his he felt the scar on the back of his head that had come from him ripping the Skynet chip out of his head. After hours of walking he had stumbled upon something that looked like a compound of some sort. It was hidden from view, he guessed it belong to people in the resistance hiding from terminators. He walked up to the compound making sure not to be seen using infrared that was apart of Cyborg parts that were built into him. Marcus pick up heat energy from 3 sources inside the compound he didn't want to be seen so he couldn't get up and look to see who the people were. Just then he heard a noise from behind him. Turning around he saw a big terminator; It grabbed him and threw him against the wall of a close building making a loud noise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Phoenix who had settled everyone down for a nap was still up. She watched her brother sleep and then she watched at Elizabeth moaned in her sleep. Elizabeth's eyes fluttered open. Phoenix knelt down and start to quietly sing the lullaby her mom used to sing when they were little.
"A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Mi nina tiene sueno, bendito sea, bendito sea
A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Fuentecita que corre, clara y sonora
Ruisenor que la selva
Cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna, se balansea
A la nanita nana nanita ella
A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Fuentecita que corre, clara y sonora
Ruisenor que la selva
Cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna, se balansea
A la nanita nana, nanita ella." Phoenix sang. She watched as Elizabeth's eyes closed again. She heard a noise and after picking up her gun she walked outside. She wasn't wearing her coat because it was being used as a blanket/pillow combination. She was dressed in a pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a tank top with a cut along the left side. Her eyes widened when she saw the terminator. She slipped her hand into her boot to pull out a knife.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Getting up quickly he grabbed the terminator and threw him against the same wall that he had just been thrown into. Looking back he saw a women with a knife in her hand, distracted he hadn't noticed that the terminator got back up. The terminator grabbed him from the back of the neck and lifted him in the air. Marcus thought quick on his feet as he swung his foot back kicking the machine hard in the face. Wishing he would have thought about it more he fell to the ground as the terminator dropped him. Shaking it off he got up and ran in the direction of the woman. The terminator was still trying to reset the panel in his head that Marcus had kicked." How many people are in there" he said reaching the woman." We have to stop him before he can call for back up if he does that you know just as well as I do we are screwed."

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"Two." Phoenix said.
"This isn't my first rodeo all I've got on me right now is my gun and my knife." Phoenix said.
"Pick one and we could try a double team tactic." Phoenix said.
"The gun has her moments but she almost always hits her shots." Phoenix said. She looked at the man in front of her.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

"Okay " he said hearing she had two in the building." I'll take the knife I guess I'm not to good at aiming a gun" he said taking the knife from her." I'm gonna do a direct attack you aim and fire at him and try not to shot me if it's possible".
He then ran to the now standing terminator and attacked him. Throwing punches and using the knife he was a good distraction from him calling in reinforcements and giving her time to fire.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Phoenix shook her head. She rested the gun against her shoulder. She took careful aim and when she had a clear shot at the Terminator's head she took the shot. She heard the gun click. She pulled the gun off her shoulder and checked her clip. It wasn't empty which meant it had jammed on her.
"Great." She muttered as she slammed the clip back in. She took aim again. She was praying that her gun wouldn't jam again. When she got another clear shot she took it. This time she heard the sound of the gun firing. She pulled the gun off her shoulder and took a deep breath.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 pm

While he was wrestling with the terminator he heard a bang. Looking at the terminator the eyes blinked and it fell down. Making sure it was completely destroyed and couldn't still send a signal he took the knife and cut off the head. Opening the head he cut all the chords and dropped it to the ground. Walking back to the women he handed her the knife. As he was handing he say the damage done to skin on his arm. A small part of his arm had been exposing the metal under his skin not a lot of it but enough for some one to see." Thanks". He then turned around and starting walking the way he was going.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm

"You're welcome." Phoenix said. She cleaned the knife off on her jeans before slipping it back into her boot. She started to head back inside. She could tell something was off and that worried her. She looked around. Her senses were now on overload. She always got like that after a fight. She decided to just have a seat outside because her brother was pretty safe inside. She looked at her left arm and the word tattooed there.
"We're on our way back." She said quietly.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Getting pretty far up the road he saw that they had defeated the terminator a little to late. The thing didn't get a huge signal out but the one he did was attracting 3 terminators and a destruction bike. There is no way he could fight them all, he could hide and let them past. Just as he was about to do this he remembered the people. Shit he thought running back at full speed he saw the woman sitting outside the the compound." You have to get you friends and go now" he said with hurry in his voice.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 pm

"What why?" Phoenix asked as she stood up. She didn't like the sound of his voice. She looked around and quickly dashed inside.
"Dominic Elizabeth get up now." Phoenix said. Dominic sat up.
"What is with the raised voices?" He asked.
"Get up." Phoenix said she grabbed her coat from Elizabeth who had stood up and put it on. She then hurried them outside.
"So where are we going now?" Dominic asked. He yawned and leaned against the wall.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm

" 3 terminators and a war bike are coming this way and if they see anything we're all dead" he said. She then ran into the building and cam out with two kids." That a good question" he said as the boy asked him where they were going." Is there anywhere else that's not that way that we can go" he asked her." We don't have much time I can hear them they are maybe 200 meters away at the least"

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Phoenix looked at Dominic.
"I told you we should have set up traps." Dominic said.
"We can head toward another city that's the best I've got." Phoenix said.
"My plan was to head to John Conner's base and get my next assignment." Phoenix said.
"The LA branch is the closet to us." Dominic said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm

"Well where is John at now is still where he was a year ago" He asked them getting more and more worried as time went on. His body could handle a lot more than their's could and he didn't want them to get hurt. Not after she helped him when he was getting thrown against the wall." Look is the LA branch the closest city to here or is there one closer".

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm

"John is still where he was a year ago." Phoenix said. She looked at her brother.
"San Jose is probably closer." Dominic said.
"You're right." Phoenix said. She turned her head to the right. She was on edge and that was always a good thing. She looked at Elizabeth. She could tell that Elizabeth wasn't one to run for her life everyday but her and Dominic were good at it. They were also good at making traps. It's what they got for being Conner's personal terminator squad.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Well then we should go now there we have to got out of here" He said to them as they walked behind the building on the other side." We have to run now" looking at them he heard something. They were really close now and they had ran out of time." Can all of you run for your life and duck and hide when needed?"

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"I've been doing that since I was a baby." Dominic said. He cringed when his sister slapped him on the back of the head.
"Be nice." Phoenix said.
"I've been doing it the past couple of days." Elizabeth said.
"I can do it." Phoenix said.
"I didn't get to be one of John's generals by standing around all day." Phoenix said. She slung her gun.
"I'll take up the rear." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Alright how about you lead the way" marcus said to Dominic as they started to run. " Hey can I hold that knife you had earlier" he asked the woman. Running with the youngest ones in front so that he and the woman can keep an eye on them." I don't know your nameS what are they" Marcus asked the woman. He hadn't really been in contact with that many people so he was a little anti-social. Truth is he hasn't interacted with another person since John Connor and that was last year.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Phoenix pulled the knife out of her boot and handed it to him.
"I'm General Phoenix Logano of the Resistance and the pipsqueak in the lead is my younger brother Dominic." Phoenix said.
"I'm not that short." Dominic muttered as he started off.
"I'm Elizabeth Masterson." Elizabeth said as she followed after Dominic. Elizabeth had passed her small pistol to Dominic.
"We make an odd group." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 pm

"Good to know.My name is Marcus" he told them."Thanks Phoenix" he said as she handed him the knife. Marcus laughed at her last statement a little bit which had surprised him in a way. He can't remember the last time he just laughed something human." Why are we an odd group" he asked as they took a sharp left at the corner. " What is a General doing way out here?" he asked her.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!