Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terra(Mature Roleplay)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Terra(Mature Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:26 am

"Maybe you are right Enoch but if I had to choose to die for a living or just live to die I'll pick the first one, hoping my death won't be in vain and that at least some people will think about us."

She liked this Enoch more then she thought.

"We have to think of a way to make them accept us. In the meanwhile, you can stay in Area 12 if you want."

Staicey reached in the pockets of her jeans and threw a key to Enoch.

"The key to my house. You are welcome if you want."

She turned away and walked out of the room, ordering Zappa and Leo to come with her.
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

regany
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:21 am

"So, how did it go?" Leo asked Staicey as he followed her.
// Insert an interesting signature here please! //

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:19 pm

She slapped Leo hard in his face.

"Next time I tell you to leave, you leave. Do I make myself clear?"

"Enoch is free to go anywhere he wants within Area 12"

Before Leo or Zappa could say anything she silenced them.

"There is a new batch of goods coming from upstairs at the docks. Zappa take Leo there and make sure the goods are taken care of."

Without looking at any of them she walked off to her house.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Leo rubbed his cheek while following Zappa.
"Ouch." he said quietly. "So, where is the stuff?" he said and looked at Zappa.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:06 pm

Enoch looked down at the key and smiled a bit as he soon walked out of the room, and began to explore area 12, he wanted to be sure of the routes around it.

wile those who waited at the docks a small entry way between the domes and the sewers st still constantly checking the equipment.

the leader of the equipment runners sat at the controls of his Rat Runner(Small ATV).
"Where are they? what could take so..." It was at this point that a single bullet was heard.

The other men and women looked around franticly, a small armed troop from the domes rushed in littering the area with bodies and then waited for the others.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:32 pm

"It's around this corner Leo. It's were we get our supplies fr.."

Zappa ducked and pushed Leo on the floor too.

"Damn it. They never learn."

He tossed Leo a gun and gestured him to follow. When they reached a small niche they crawled in.

"We got traps set all over the place. They won't get in far."

Not a second after he was done talking they heard the first screams of pain. Zappa looked pleased.

"Come we have to warn Staicey."

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Several guns fired as the soldiers chased, the advanced technology of the Domes seemed to only have been put to these needs, though Zappa and Leo would be able to ditch them if needed, technology does not make a soldier.
-----------------------------------
Enoch stepped toward staicey's front door the key in hand, "I should have asked where I could stay, not only that but I'll need to make more bombs." Enoch knocked on the door lightly before opening it with the key, "Staicey?"

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:15 am

Leo waited a couple of seconds, crouching, and looking for a good chance to run. While the guards looked away, Leo took his chance, and whispered to Zappa: "Quickly! Now!". He ran all he could, but the guards saw him, and started shooting with automatic rifles. The bullets flew around him, and he had never before been so scared. He saw Staicey's house not to far off, maybe a couple of steps, and he saw Enoch aswell. "JUST OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" he screamed to him. And then, the unbelievable happend. Leo got hit by one of the guards bullet. The bullet went straight through his upper leg, and Leo screamed of pain. He fell down on the ground, and started crawling, the adrenalin killing the pain. He started shooting back at guards also, and by the time the magasin was empty, he managed to hit one guard in the face, where he was unprotected, so he fell instantly. He also hit another guard's shooting arm. This resulted in the guards crying out some name, probably the fallen guard's name. They then looked at Leo, and started shooting again with full power. Leo quickly pulled up his arms, to protect his head. He just lay there, he was so scared he could not move, and with the bullets flying around him. A bullet hit his arm, and Leo screamed again of pain. He tried to crawl, but the pain in the arm and his leg were to much. So he gave up, dropped his arms, and waited for the guards to take him, or kill him.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:24 am

As soon as Enoch had opened the door Staicey pulled him inside and started firing at the guards."

"Zappa get Leo inside."

In a burst of her automatic weapon the three men got inside. She closed the door and barred it.

"The gates are closed already but some managed to slip through. How many did you see."
"We shot down three or four milady, I think there are about six of them left," Zappa answered.

Staicey turned to Leo.

"You'll be fine. The bullets went straight through."

She searched in a cupboard and pulled out 3 more guns and a razorsharp sword. She kept the gun and the sword and tossed the weapons to the three men.

"Six more to go then," she said.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:05 am

The others had barely a chance to respond and/or take a gun, before Leo took a gun, and dragged himself to a window. The guards looked another way, so Leo quickly got up the weapon and had it steady on the window. He aimed, and fired off a bullet. The bullet went straight in one of the guards forehead. He repeated it on the other guards, and within 20 seconds, all of them were dead.
"Well, they are taken care of..." he said and smiled a little at the others.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:09 am

Herctaile scrunched up the report in his office which over looked the lovely gardens of the dome. He was bloody pissed. He turned to the soldier that had come to give him the report.

"The HELL do you mean you couldn't find any trace?!" He roared. " It can't be THAT hard finding trails that leads to that sluts Staicey's hideout!" He shook his head.

Useless fools!

"What do I recruit you people for? MUST I do everything myself?!" He slammed his fist on his table.

"O-Ofcourse not Sir!" Said the soldier shakily.
"Don't SIR me idiot! I'll give you ONE last chance to find the hideout. If you don't I'll take over it myself. And if it comes to that..." He glared at the soldier "...your Squadron will be joining the people in the sewers."
The soldier shivered with fear "We won't fail you Sir!"
"Make sure you don't... now get out of my sight. NOW"

The soldier fled form the office. Herctaile sighed and got up. Looking out over the gardens again, he shook his head. Such beauty. It WON'T be soiled by those... those... peasants in the sewers.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:45 am

As soon as Leo had spoken those words bullets slammed into the wall, as Enoch rushed along the floor to the window taking two bottles from his chemical pouch and tossing them out the window, quickly he closed his eyes " Don't look if you like your eyesight!" the screams of the soldiers was heard however more gunfire erupted as they grew in numbers and began to rush the house, "We need a way out." Enoch held the sword tightly, while quickly checking what bombs he had left.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:53 am

Staicey smiled. Finally it had come to this.

"There is a way out."

Zappa and Leo looked at her.

"Milady we can't open the gates anymore once they are closed. We are trapped."
"Zappa do you honestly think I'm such a fool to lock ourselfs in here?"

Again that confident smile.

"There are mansized piped below the sewer. The grant access all the way up to Area 1 if we have to."
"But even if we get there. How do we get out of the sewers?"
"The same way they got in."

Zappa's eyes got bigger.
"Staying here is suicide. It's a matter of time before they crack that door wipe open. Once we are out there we'll hide somewhere on the surface. I'll think of something along the way."

She shooved the couch aside and opened a trapdoor.

"So who's with me?"

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:44 am

"Sir! We have found their hideout!"

Herctaile looked up form his documents. " Fantastic. Quickly. Take me there" He put on his helmet.

As he arrived on the scene he saw gun shots.

"Fools! I want them ALIVE!" He grabbed the nearest soldier's gun and whacked him over the head with it.
"But-but Sir! How will we enter?!" The soldier stammered
"What do I train you idiots for?! A seaforium charge! You all have them equipped."

He walked up to the door and set up 3 seaforium charges.

He raised his voice. "Staicey. We know you and your lap dogs are in there. Come out, and we shall spare you. But make me run around, and your punishment get's worse!"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Enoch pulled a small glass bottle only this time the liquid was red, "If we go to the surface you all could get infected, do you have anything to protect yourselves, I'm more than sure that you all don't want to live this hell." Enoch walked a bit closer to Staicey, "what point is your revolution if your dead." with his free hand he took off his chemical bag, "Either way you can't stay here so get going, you don't wanna be around when this all goes to hell."

A loud bang came from the door as pieces broke away, the soldiers now attempting to break in. Enoch held the sword tightly "Whatever your going to do do it now!"

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:57 am

"Zappa get in there."

Staicey guided Zappa down the trapdoor.

"Leo you're next."

When Leo was through the trapdoor she looked at Enoch.

"Go down. I'm the only one who knows how to shut it. So get in there now."

She held the door open and waited for Enoch to drop down too.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:11 pm

Enoch mixed a few bottles and set it on the ground and he jumped in, "Hurry." was all he said as his feet touch the bottom.

Quickly walking to the others he felt his way along the walls, hoping to find a good light source.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:10 pm

At the same instance that Enoch entered the trapdoor, Herctaile burst the door open.

He marched in guns at the ready, as the smoke cleared, his vision cleared...

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:17 am

In a split moment she saw a big man blowing through the door guns ready. Immediately she dropped herself down in the trapdoor and spun the wheel to lock it from the inside.

She looked at Enoch and the other two men.

"They got charges, so we'd better move. Zappa get us to Area 10. They can't have made it in there since the gates blocked it."

Quickly they were on their way.

The escape route was just big enough to crawl in and at their hands and knees they crawled through moist sand and dust.

Only then it hit Staicey that all she had build up in Area 12, her paradise, was now lost. Without saying a word she crawled after the three men, not knowing what to do once they reached Area 10.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:41 am

Herctaile looked about and saw no one. Then he noticed a trap door.

"She escaped..." He pointed to the trap door. He turned to his men "Who here knows the area's very well and has studied the geometry?" A lone soldier walked up to him and volunteered. "Which place do you think the Trap door leads to?"
Sir! The direction it goes can lead to either Area 8, 9 10 or 11.

From his squadron of 50 men he choose 7 men. He pointed at the trapdoor again. " Go. Now. And god dammit use the charges"

He motioned 3 soldiers over "I want you to take everything in here back to the labs for examining."

He turned to the rest of the 40. "I want you lot to break up into 4 groups. 10 to each area to fortify it. Go now"

He left with a group to head to Area 9. He didn't like breakign into groups. Most of soliders were sill kids. And reducing their numbers made them more weak, he prayed that staicy didn't know that.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!