Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tetra Terra: School for the Gifted

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tetra Terra: School for the Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:17 pm

( This Role Play contains a bit of vocabulary in Japanese, that is commonly used in fighting animes; one being Naruto. It is not in any way part of the story. This is just a Japanese based academy.

Also, I wish for at least a short thing of your character so I know that; one, it isn't a rip from an anime or game; and two, it is not a character so powerful that... well.. you do not know how to really control it. I have seen this many times. Everyone gets power hungry and no one has fun.

Please, semi literate to literate; if you want help getting to an okay level, I will still accept you, while working with you on grammar and such in OOC so you we understand you better. I do not throw away good ideas for characters. After all, I myself was not thrown off when I was a wittle nublet. :3 )

For miles there is only an endless forest around you. You search and search, following the map that had been attached to a letter inviting you; as a gifted fighter, to join a fighting academy. It had many sections described in the letter; hand to hand combat, combat with weapons of your choice, energy trainings, works with manipulating elements such as the earth and the air, and other workshops for different interests.

After days and days of hiking and hunting/scavenging for food, you noting the trees start to finally clear. You gasps and grin as the sight of a structure at the end of the trees; and for that matter; sunlight! You race to the edge of the forest, near collapsing over stray roots and rocks; maybe face planting or clipping a few trees on the way.

The sunlight fills your eyes as you bring a hand up as a visor and look to the magnificent structure before you. The tall tan walls, clean and fresh; looking new and perfectly built! The vivid red roof tiles set in a Japanese style; and a welcoming porch with two benches on it as well as a railing surrounding it.

You walk out onto the courtyard, soon stepping onto a new sparring mat in the center of it, at thirty by thirty feet. Surrounding it are six benches, two to the East, South, and West of it; the North being clear for a path straight to the dojo.

Your feet tap against the sparring mat as you walk across it, taking in even for of the details. Two gargoyles, both is a vicious, yet protective stance of the front two corners of the roof, the large doors to the dojo are a soft tan color with red designs painted onto then, the design being a line art of a tiger prowling through tall grass to the left, and a wolf berthing in a soft spot, hidden in the tall grass.

You take a deep breath, taking the first steps onto the porch, then through the magnificent doors. immediately you find yourself in a large room with many other rooms and halls branching from it. The rafters are simple and thick, uncovered for the fact that; the rafters and comfy and secluded!

A large oval throw rug lays in the very center of the room, red with white, black, and gold designs. Couches litter the room, each pushed off to the side against a wall; each with its own wooden coffee table. Two candles are on each table, The one on the left being white and on the right, being red; from the view of the couch. The walls of the large room are a soft tan; as the outside was. They were not brick, but plaster. At the very end of the room, there is a large fireplace, this being made of red brick, each brick tightly sealed together with a good amount of cement. To the right and left of the fireplace is the door to a good sized kitchen.

The floor tiles are a marble, and the wall is a soft green. A wooden table takes place in the center of the kitchen with enough room, and chairs, for up to eight people. To the far end of the room is a refrigerator, stove, cupboard (full of tea, and oddly full container of coffee, and spices and herbs as well as plates and other necessities. There is a good six feet of counter length. The counter has simple things, such as a shiny metal sink; and a toaster for those lazy people! In the cupboards below the counter, there are pots and cooking supplies; below the sink, there being cleaning supplies. In the stove drawer there are hotel pans, and single cooking pans.

There is a door to the left rear of the kitchen, leaving the back end of the dojo.

From the Main Room, if you were to take a left, you would find two halls; one leading to a long hall with five doors. The hall and rooms each where the definition of 'bleach white', and each room being equipped with... sharp pointy things... and medical supplies too! This was; the infirmary. The first four rooms were for simple problems, such as a stab to the heart... severed arm... etc. They came with two medical beds, each with their own bed curtains, and... rolly chairs! There are sinks, counters, and all the other good stuff you need.

The last room is for serious things, such as near death situations, extreme illnesses that could result in death, etc. Basically, anything that needs a machine to help keep you alive.

The second hall take you through a long hall of dorms, each dorm being equipped with a bed with sheets and pillow, desk, and closet with hangers. The walls are a soft tan, and the doors are once again the simple Japanese style, though with no painting on it. And doors which are wished to be painted will be taken up to a resident at the school, whom will be pointed out. The room can be changed around and such; and secure locks or barriers are aloud; as long as they cause no damage to the school.

From the main room, if you take a right, there is yet again; two halls. One leads to a large open room with a mat floor. At the end of it are training dolls; six in a row. Extra ones are against the back wall in case one doll breaks. There are weights, punching bags, and otherr such devices for training; though usually students device to use more natural elements for training... such as trees!

In the training room, it is a rule that before you leave the room, you clean up and restore it to how it was before; be polite to the next occupant.

The other halls to the right, yet again, leads to a long hall of dorms, just like the ones to the left; except that at the end of this hall, there is an extra door with two dragons in a sort of yin-yang fashion, both looking about to rip the other apart. This is the office to the head of the academy. This is the last room in the dojo.

When you open the door, you instantly notice something is off. immediately you step onto... probably the greenest grass you have ever seen. There seems to be a large plains before you with a fog slipping over the area as the gushing and crashing of water from a waterfall and river sound nearby. The only house or sorts is a simple Japanese house a bit into the office, it being the 'headmasters' abode.

Already, you know that this is going to be quite the trip...

Leader: (None yet)

Senseis(Elements)

Ho(Fire):
Sensei: (Teacher)
Shojiki: (Teacher-assistant)

Kaze(Wind):

Mizu(Water):

Tsuchi(Earth):

Rai(Lightning):

Hikari(Light):

Yami(Dark):
Sensei: Fenris

Ijutsu(Healing):

Tamashii(Spirit):

Senseis(Workshops and simple trainings)

Hand to Hand:

Weapons Training:

Energy Training(Meditation):

Survival Training:

Herbology:

( Others may be added )

Want to join? Simple!

Fill out this simple form. Descriptions are not needed of your character; I honestly don't care if they're elf, orc... but please makes some sense. If I start seeing half-angel-half-demon bullshit, or part vampire-part-lycan sheit... just... I'll need to take out my axe. Please don't do that... make some sense. Angles and demons are opposites. You'd be burned at birth if you were both! Not by people, by the fact that pure good and pure evil just... don't go together! And vampires... they stay undead. Lycan are not undead. By saying you're both... you're saying that you're... half dead? O-o Just don't do it...

Code: Select all
[b]Race:[/b] (Already went over this...)
[b]Small character Bio:[/b] Full name, special attributes ( Strange colored eyes/hair that is somehow natural... )and other simple things that I should know. Like say... demons possessing your body!
[b]Desired areas of study/Rank:[/b] (Student, shojiki, sensei)
Last edited by Fenris on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fenris
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Tetra Terra: School for the Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:08 pm

Can i reserve a spot on this RP, I like the idea, but I need a night or 2 to think of a good character for it.
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:44 pm

( Go ahead. Take as long as you wish. ^-^ )

Fenris
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:00 am

sweet, thnx man/girl, what ever you happen to be in real life

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris on Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:26 pm

( *Still waiting...* )

Fenris
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 am

Name: Syra Tiana
Race: Half elf/human (if thats aloud, if not, just elf)
Physical Description: Ivory hair, with crimson tips; it is cut short and layered to frame her elegent face. Her eyes are black, with a sky blue line around the emerald pupil. Tall, like most elves, with an athletic fit body. More or less prefers to wear clothes of a youth to a woman, although it's possible to force her into a dress.
Attitude: Calm, positive minded. Sure of herself, kind. Simple yet elegent, tough, doesn't give up easy
(Unsure with the desired area's of study....But preferably student or sensei o.0)

Syra stood on the edge of the trees, looking down at the dojo with round, excited orbs. The going to get here had been tough, but made easier by her elven attributes. She wore the attire of a youth.. Loose black pants and tight brown, sleeveless top. It made travelilng easier to dress like this; and it was easier to blend in with surroundings. Twigs and leaves were producing from her ivory hair and she brushed her long fingers through it to remove them. Her hand sought out the letter in her pocket; she had received it a mere week ago, and she had left her home the day after, desperate for new surroundings; and for a place to train. Syra began to walk down towards the dojo, her strides long and deliberate. She had seen no sign of human life yet, but that didnt mean much, she was sure someone would show up eventually. Her bare feet moved from soft grass to sparring mat, and a soft tapping driften from ground upwards as she walked. Her gaze took in the two gargoyels, and the setting of the place. Moving off the sparring mat, her feet met grass then the wooden porch. It was shady and cool here, and Syra welcomed the change in atmosphere. Her gaze ate up the sight that lay before her on the doors hungrily and she stepped closer before stopping. What now? She thought to herself. No one had come to meet her, and there hdnt been any instructions on what to do when she got here in the letter. A deep sense of shyness began to creep into Syra's mind as she stared emptiy at the door. Maybe I should knock... She raied a clenched fist, tapping it softly on the wall beside the door, the rapt sound echoing throughout the dojo, surely catching someones attention.
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenris on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:13 am

Legs dangled off the roof of the building as the silhouette of a woman could be seen, sun gleaming bright behind her. She was watching the confident elf stride towards her magnificent building. She grinned a bit as the elf stopped short on the porch, hopping down to land silently behind the elf. "Welcome." She greeted before standing up straight and turning to face the elf. "I am Fenris, Yami sensei and owner of this establishment."

The woman; Fenris, was a small pale curvy fem standing 5' 5". She wore a simply black tank top and khaki cargo pant, held up by a black leather belt. IT was a simply outfit, but she liked it. Her hair was soft and wavy, reaching mid back and tied up into a simple ponytail. Though, probably one of the stranger details of the woman was her eyes, which were a lonely gray.

Fenris
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane1150 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:44 pm

Race: Naga (a type of shape shifter)
Small character Bio: Name: Bane, Black hair, blue eyes, has the ability to turn into any animal he's killed.
Desired areas of study/Rank: Student

(this is my first time being in one of these so tell me if im doing something wrong please.^_^)

Bane approached the building at a run, but stopped dead in his tracks as he saw it in full view. He could definently see himself training here. Looking over the place he noticed two figures standing at the entrance, so he decided to go confront them. He started out at a run. Suddenly he triped over a root and fell foreward with a big thump! He climbed off the ground a few seconds later and decided to walk insted of run. So he approached not so sure he had made a good first impression.
Last edited by Bane1150 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Go Here and Register So i Can Get A FREE IPOD TOUCH!!
http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4974629

Bane1150
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 pm

My character bio is under my avatar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over there. If you want me to put it on a regular post I will or if the character is not allowed tell me and I will make another.

Dyrin sits up from his nap on the large branch of a tree. Looking down he notices a black haired figure running towards the dojo he had been watching for the past day. Dyrin snickered at the figure tripped over a root and fell to the gorund with a loud thump. "Heeheeehee...That guy should be more careful. I think this school will be better then I tohught I guess I might as well go in. At least I'll get some laughs from that guy." With that Dyrin launched himself off the tree landing nimbly on the ground and followed the black jaired fellow towards the dojo. It was then he noticed two other figures by the dojo "YES! More company! That means more FINGDINGS! HEEHEEHEE." With that in mind he streaked past the black haired guy and ran towards the other two figures "HEY! WHATS YOUR NAMES!!!" Dyrin yelled joyfully.
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 pm

Syra started as the woman dropped down behind her, spinning forward with her fists clenching in a defensive manner. She wasn't usually startled so easily but she really had expected someone to come to the door, not drop down form the roof!As the warmness of Fenris's words reached her ears she relaxed yet only slightly as a man came streaming down towards them, apparently yeling at the top of his lungs "Whats your name?". Her exquisite eyes sought out the mans face, taking in his appearance breifly before she returned her attanetion to Fenris.
"Thankyou for your welcome. I am Syra Tiana." She smiled softly before continuing. "I received your letter around a week ago, I hope I havent come at an inapropriate time - or anything of the sort."
Syra's head turned back to the man running towards them, and she flashed a toothy smile she usually only used when trying to fit in.
"It's Syra!" She called back heartily. Her eyes sort out the man behind him. He had been running only before, but now he trudged towards them at a walk. She figured it must have been him tripping over that had created the large thump. Syra's lean body tilted to the side as she leant over to a more comfortable position.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:24 pm

As Dyrin approached the building, he heard the woman with white hair yell back at him. "It's Syra!" she shouted. Hmm pretty cool name he thought. He looked closer taking a mental picture of her and the other woman who hadn't said anything yet.
When Dyrin was about 3 feet from them he sprung up into the air landing in a crouch position his face just level with Syra's on the railing. "My names Dyrin!" he said cheerfully an impish smile on his face.

Sitting down indian style he faced the other women. "I'm guessing your the boss Lady! I got a letter a couple days ago from you. Your lucky you caught me on a boring day otherwise I might have not come. So what can I learn here?" Dyrin said his curious emerald eyes roving all over the place taking in everything.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:33 pm

((I just got admitted into the RP Academy and we aren't allowed to do any other Rp's until we are done in that so I will be out of this one for a little while until I am done then I will definitely be bakc I really like this Rp! You can just pretend I never showed up or I had to go somewhere, but I as I mentioned I will most definitely be back!!))

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane1150 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:46 pm

((I have not seen any action for the past three days so im going to join the academy, which means i wont be posting any more.))

Bane1150
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:46 pm

Syra blinked a few times at the rapid departure of the two. The first - she had already forgotten his name - had said he had some urgent business to attend to and would return, the other had just run off. Quite odd really. Turning her gaze once again to Fenris's she studied her slightly, waiting for the quiet woman to make a move or sound.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:18 pm

(OOC: I just want to point out that "aloud" means "out loud" -- the word meaning "not forbidden" is "allowed". And semicolans (;) are used to join two sentences (example: "It was cold; she put on her coat" instead of "It was cold. She put on her coat."). I only mention them because I've seen them used as colans, hyphons, and commas in this roleplay. Asside from that, good grammar over all, except for missing out on a comma here or there)

Race: Human
Small character Bio: Akishra (no surname -- she refuses to use it). Long blonde hair, going down below her shoulder blades, and clear, blue eyes. She wears a leather vest, leather pants, and moccassins, as well as a hooded, long, black cloak that covers it all. After being raped repeatedly by her father when she was a child, she willed him away, and, to her surprise, he went. Intruiged, she explored her powers, eventually develloping her telekenesis beyond what anyone ever had before. Now, at sixteen, she travels on her own, and harbours a deep mistrust of men.

Akishra had hesitated at the tree line when seeing the men, but walked down the hill to the academy at their departure. She walked up to the two women at the entrance.

'Hello,' she said simply.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm

(OOC: I just want to point out that "aloud" means "out loud" -- the word meaning "not forbidden" is "allowed". And semicolans (;) are used to join two sentences (example: "It was cold; she put on her coat" instead of "It was cold. She put on her coat."). I only mention them because I've seen them used as colans, hyphons, and commas in this roleplay. Asside from that, good grammar over all, except for missing out on a comma here or there)

Small character Bio: Akishra (no surname -- she refuses to use it). Long blonde hair, going down below her shoulder blades, and clear, blue eyes. She wears a leather vest, leather pants, and moccassins, as well as a hooded, long, black cloak that covers it all. After being raped repeatedly by her father when she was a child, she willed him away, and, to her surprise, he went. Intruiged, she explored her powers, eventually develloping her telekenesis beyond what anyone ever had before. Now, at sixteen, she travels on her own, and harbours a deep mistrust of men.

Akishra had hesitated at the tree line when seeing the men, but walked down the hill to the academy at their departure. She walked up to the two women at the entrance.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Syra glanced at the girl as she approached them.
"Hello."
Syra was silent for a moment before speaking, still waiting for Fenris to speak.
"Hello.... I'm Syra..."

ooc: This RP is fairly dead... As the creator hasn't been active... Shopuld we PM her or something?

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm

Akishra heard the woman greet her, then introduce herself. 'My name's Akishra,' she said.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!