That One Game

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

That One Game

Postby masterblade600 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 pm

The earth has been invaded by evil aliens! They are coming in through THE TALLEST OFFICE BUILDING IN THE WORLD. You must go to THE TALLEST OFFICE BUILDING IN THE WORLD and climb up it fighting monsters and aliens to save the world! Picking up strange alien weapons and killing and doing stuff maybe involving alien puzzle cubes along the way. Now go and press the reply button! Oh and maybe tell me a bit about your character.
A Guy:Have you ever tried the Roleplay tab?
Me:Yes i have done it multiple times. But every time i failed. So guess what i think of it now.
A Guy:What do you think of it now?
Me:Why the Hell do i need it?
"Roleplay your way!"
masterblade600
Member for 5 years

Re: That One Game

Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Adriana brushed her long red hair away from her eyes as she walked down the sidewalk. She sighed as she walked into a dimly lit restraunt “Table for one” she said to the host who quickly seated her. She blinked her pretty green eyes at the television in the restraunt. ’Alien Invaders!! the screen said she read the caption quickly and saw that it was her office building that she had an intership at. “Oh my gosh” she cried as she ran out of the restraunt.
Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.