Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

The Battle between the Wolf Packs

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: The Battle between the Wolf Packs

Postby Geebers! on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Luna looked around, she could tell some of the wolves on her patrol were very hungry. "Let's head back." she ordered, turning around and racing back towards camp. Her paws barely touching the ground, her ears layed against her head, her dark blue eyes watered. She skidded to a stop when she reached the camp and trotted inside, the wolves that had remained at the camp where eating vigorously at the buffalo carcass. She trotted over to the large rock that was above her den. She bunched her muscles and leapt onto the cool stone. She sat and howled, letting the pack know she had an announcement. The howl echoed throughout their territory until she finally stopped. Some of the wolves had already gathered, Chase the large well respected male, Storm her beta had sat at the base of the stone, Falcon a male who was very quick on his paws had settled next to his mate, Daisy one of the prettiest females in the pack. "Moonlight pack, I have called you to this meeting to discuss the problems with the Mountain pack." she started with the meeting, her voice sounded through out the camp.
And God Created Woman.
And She was Good.
And she had two arms, two legs and three breasts.
And God asked woman what she would like to have changed about herself.
And she asked for her middle breast to be removed.
And it was good.
And she stood with her third breast in her hand
And asked God what should be done with the useless boob.
And God created man.
Geebers!
Member for 6 years

Charm settled in amongst the rest of the moonlight pack, answering the alpha, Luna's howl. Without intending to--she seemed to have become a nanny again. The pups around her fidgeted and nipped at one another until she gave them a low warning growl. The pups settled as well. Charm's ears swiveled and her expressive brown eyes looked up at Luna, expectantly. Problems with the Mountain pack? Without meaning to, a low worried whine had escaped her throat. Chase, the big male from earlier heard her and turned to give her a warning look. Charm immidiately silenced. Chase turned back around, giving Luna his full attention. Charm understood the problem must have something to do with tonight's raid. But--she didn't understand why they couldn't just share the territory. This was her first winter that she was not within a human home. Sure it was colder, and sometimes she didn't get as much to eat as she would like--but it seemed a good life here. A life with big yards that should be so easy to share. Charm yawned anxiously, awaiting Luna's explaination.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:46 pm

errm, can I join?

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind
Comrade Vacilli
Member for 6 years

Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:56 pm

"Mountain pack has tried to steal our prey." Luna started, seeing the pack had all joined again. "Winter is approaching and we will soon have little prey. Mountain pack, it seems, is already running low, and the buffalo will soon move on." she let her dark blue gaze settle on each and every one of the wolves. "That means more patrols, we will need as much prey as we can get. We will renew the scent markings on the borders more often and we will defend our territory." she finished the announcement, and a chorus of howls, barks, and yips sounded throughout the camp. Moonlight pack was ready for anything, wolf or snow. Luna slid down the rock and searched for Charm, she assumed the Charm had become the nanny again. When she saw the thin female she bounded over to her. "Charm." she greeted the female, "I assume that you have become the nanny again?" she asked tilting her head slightly.
Geebers!
Member for 6 years

Charm, unused to being spoken to by the Alpha, tried her best not to get too over excited. She was always excited. She kept her body language as nonthreatening as possible, showing proper respect to Luna.
"So it seems, Ma'am." Charm answered her, giving a low growl to one of the young pups who was getting overly rough with one of his litter mates. The roughness stopped nearly instantly. Charm looked back to Luna, giving an appologetic wag of her tail. "I may be small, Alpha Luna--but i want to do what i can to help the pack." Charm paused reining herself in a little bit. She generally did not mind keeping an eye on the pups. But being left behind while the rest of the pack ran through the wide thrilling land was a somewhat unappealing idea for her. She hated being left out. "What shall i do to help?"
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 am

((OOC: glad tro have you back. Comrade Vacilli you may join.))

Snow woke up with snow on her back. Snow sighed and shook until all the snow in her fur were out. Snow looked at every pack member who had been attacked by Moonlight Pack. "Weak!" Snow shouted. "Damn you fools. Can't you all do any better than this!" At the sound of her angry voice all the wolves cowered. Snow jumped down from her rock and looked at her pack. "We will get food, and next time we will succeed. Snow turned to Shadow."train them, make them stronger,we will need strong hunters and fighters." Snow turned and jumped back on her rock and laid down.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 am

OOC-Hrmmmm, okay, it going to be a tough decsion between which pack... Moonlight are weaklings, and Demon are insane, I'm going to let you decide.
Name: Shade
Description(pics if any): A sleek black wolf that's smaller then the average wolf, but faster, and can fight well along with making raids.
Personality: Solitary at times, but the rest, pretty chatty and listens and obeys orders from superiors unless it's an insane one, like a kazikame attack. He's also decent to other wolves, even other opposing packs, but get in his way, it wont be pretty if you resist him.
Background/history: He was from another wolf pack that was killed in a fight, and became a loner, but did very well on his own until he found the two packs territory. He knew he needed to join one or he wouldn't survive.
Comrade Vacilli
Member for 6 years

Postby Geebers! on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 pm

Luna smiled, Charm was smaller than most of the wolves and was doglike. But she could tell her heart was that of a wolf. "Hard times are coming Charm." Luna said calmly, lifting her snout in the breeze and taking in every scent. "These pups need to be trained and I cannot give up any of my warriors, would you train them?" she asked, she wouldn't order Charm to do it. If Charm wasn't up to she would give up one of her warriors too train pups, but the pups where old enough to start learning how to hunt and fight.
Geebers!
Member for 6 years

Postby Heartfelt_words on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm

"Me? Really?" Charm simply couldn't contain herself. Her excitement sent her into a frenzy of excited barks, and short happy howls. The pups nearby began to pounce at once another, rallied by Charm's excitement--but still too young to know what the excitement was about. She hadn’t expected such a profound responsibility. She had worried she would only be nanny again—but now this. Remembering herself briefly, Charm managed to calm herself--but her small body trembled with pride. Bowing her head and laying back her ears submissively as an apology for her overly energetic response she nuzzled Luna’s neck. “Yes, Alpha Luna! Of Course! I may not be the best in the pack—but I will show you I am the most determined. These pups will learn quickly, under my watch.” Charm knew the responsibility of training the pups was a large one. They would hold the future of the pack—and their training could either break or make their lives as well as the life of the pack. “I will help them to be strong.” Charm assured her, wagging her tail slightly.
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

Postby Geebers! on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Luna smiled and said "Thank you Charm. You may start whenever you like." she said padding away to talk to Storm. The gray female was basking in the sun, her eye's opened into tiny slits as Luna approached. "You've been doing well Luna." Storm said raising her head. Storm was older than Luna and Luna always knew she was disappointed when the old Alpha's appointed Luna Alpha. "Thank you Storm." Luna said dipping her head respectfully to Storm. "Would you organize a patrol. I need them to renew the scent markings, that Mountain pack needs to know that we will stand and fight." she growled. Storm nodded and stood up shaking off scraps of dead moss and grasses. She padded over to Chase, Chastity, and Raker. Chastity was Chase's sister she was as tall as her brother but not as bulky. Raker was the ferocious male that obeyed no one but Luna and Storm. She saw Storm murmur a couple things to the wolves, and the wolves nodded their heads the four of them raced out of camp giving out warning howls and barks to the Mountain pack. Luna sighed and walked slowly to her den, her paws dragging wearily on the dusty ground. She flopped in a corner and curled up in a tight ball, pushing her snout under her tail and dozing off.
Geebers!
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:11 am

Snow stomach growled softly."Damn.."Snow whispered as she got up. Her pack was training hard, she could hear the sounds of wimpering and snarling. Snow jumped off her rock and walked down the mountains and to the river. Snow looked into the water. Nothing. Not one fish. Snow growled softly. Her ears perk up at the sound of the warning howls and bark of Moonlight Packs. Snow knew that the river was the only thing that seperated her territory from Moonlight Pack. Snow sat down,she had not crossed the river therefore there would be no reason for Moonlights Pack to attack her,but she couldn't help but to smile as they were getting closer.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Charm was eager to start in with the young ones. Though she herself wasn't the best at either hunting or fighting--she was sure she could help the pups learn the basics. Yuri, one of the older pups seemed most likely to help her lead them. With a gentle nudge at him, Yuri understood to round up the four other older pups. There were five in total of his litter--aside from Yuri, the tan male pup with white paws, there was Star, a black female with a star shaped marking on her chest, Mika, a grey and brown mottled female with amber eyes, Charger, a black male pup and the largest of the group and the smallest of the group a chestnut colored male pup with black tipped ears called, Nuka. Five to train. There was another handful of other pups too that were still too young yet to be trained. They would still have to be nannied between the older litter's training.
"Alright pups," Charm said proudly, prancing in front of the litter. "Alpha Luna has decided it is time for you five to be trained." There was an excited rabble of yips and barks that Charm had to silence with a low warning growl. "As you know--this means that each of you will soon find your own special place amongst the pack. Just like i did." Though Charm had an easy time of taking dead last in the pack--she still felt she served a vital purpose. So it served Charger right when Charm cuffed him roughly on the head after he made a snide comment on her position. The other pups snickered at Charger's yelp. Charm snuffled indignantly and sat tall in front of the group of pups.
"Any questions?" Charm asked, sweetly as if the confrontation had never happened. Charger sulked. Star stepped forward, tail waggling excitedly.
"Charm--what sort of training will we do first?" Star barked excitedly. Nuka jumped up beside her excitedly, knawing at her ears in mock-play.
"I bet fighting! i bet! I bet!" Nuka cried wrestling with her. Charm gave a doggy-smile.
"You bet right, Nuka." She watched Star and Nuka wrestle, being a referee of sorts, making pointers where they were helpful. This was her duty to the pack. Charm practically glowed with pride.
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

Shadow walked away from the pack to cool down and maybe find a little snack. Her stomach growled and she cursed the rest of the pack for being so weak. She knew Snow was not happy either. She walked up a rocky incline and then she heard the howls and smiled. She turned around and looked down the mountain toward the river she could see a slight movement beyond the river but didn’t know how many there were. She smiled; she could use a fight right now. Shadow darted back to where the pack was to tell Snow how far away the moonlight pack was; she figured that she knew they were on their way.
Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:27 am

Snow could see Moonlight pack members getting closer. They were nearing the river coming straight towards her. Snow couldn't help it. The fur on her neck began to stand and she was quivering with excitement. This is what she needed. A good fight with Moonlights Pack members. Snow let out a sigh and hope that Shadow would make it to the river in time to fight.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Shadow ran to the river and hid waiting for the others anticipating the fight. She watched the moonlight pack draw near and grinned.
Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm

When Moonlight pack got closer to the river Snow quickly ran across the river and tackled the biggest wolf. She sank her fangs into his neck and pinned him down.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Charm heard the cries of her pack from the river. The play fighting amongst the pups ceased immidiately as they all swiveled their ears to listen. Charm could distinguish the old female, Storm's calls along with the large male Chase's cries. The fur on her neck stood up and she trembled, teeth pulled back from her long canines. She may not have gotten along well with Chase--but it didn't mean she wanted to hear him being injured. The Mountain pack must have crossed the river again. Yuri gave a little growl that startled Charm from her thoughts. All the pups seemed to be mirroring her. Their fur was on end along their small spines and some of them even had their ears flat along their heads. Charm gave a loud angry howl, urging on the Moonlight pack members that fought. Charm only wished she could fight too. But she knew her duty was here.
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:14 pm

Snow watched the big male wolf run away then she turned her attention to the other wolves. She ripped off the ear of one wolf sending it crying towards Moonlight's camp. Snow then grab another wolf and bit into his back and side causing him to bleed everywhere. Snow let him go as all the wolves ran back into Moonlight camp. Snow watched as Shadow attacked two other wolves and chase them away. Snow and Shadow crossed back to their side of the river and let out a victory howl. The Demon pack heard the howl and join in and the howl rang through the plains and the forest. Snow and Shadow stopped and quickly ran back to the mountains. Snow felt more powerful now. She felt like she could take on anything now.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Charm was outraged. Her small charges again mirrored her. Charm and the pups joined in an angry snarling howl raised to the sky. Warning away the other pack. Calling their injured home.
"Come, we must alert Alpha Luna!" Charm called to the pups and off they raced to Luna's sleeping place. Mika was the fastest pup by far and was first to reach Alpha Luna's den. Her tiny bark echoed down to the Alpha. Soon there was a chorus of barks, and then a low growl that silenced them all. Charm made herself more submissive as she called down to the Alpha.
"Alpha Luna! The Demon Pack has injured our own! We could hear them from the crest of the hill."
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.