Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle Is On: The Four Factioned War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The battle is on!: The four factioned war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 am

This is where the regular things are talked out. Check here often and you'll likely be informed to such an extent that I never have to ask you to edit your post( if you also read all the previous posts).

Also add this to the extra's: "Life and death follow after eachother, but can you follow yourself?" This is to confirm you read the OOC.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The battle is on!: The four factioned war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 am

Hi im really interested in this and i just submited a character hope you like him i know i do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu May 05, 2011 11:46 am

Well, great to have you on board. I hope you'll have fun and it is a nice character, although I can't realy get over how he looks like a walking stun gun.( and i have the faint idea I know him from a game that I played, or maybe a movie, anyway he looks a bit familiar)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 am

Imao now that you mention it he kinda does... and i don't know what he is from or for i just typed in "combat suit" in google. but he reminds me a little bit like "Leigon" from the video game mass effect 2.

EDIT: oh and i changed him up like you said.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm

I will be Joining Very soon. Also Idk, but are you going to make a limit in this one as to how many can join, the amount of characters in the last one made it hard to follow. But then again, a limit would take the feeling of all out war out of this.... Mneh forget it :) Hopefully theres a premade plot for this :)
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Did you read Aeons journal entry? If yes: You still question whether there is a pre-made plot? Of course there is, but that plot can swing in every direction depending on each factions members and how they handle their things. So there is a plot and at the same time there isn't. I will keep the amount of characters limited, should I gain the idea it's getting too crowded if more apply.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu May 05, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm interested in joining and I'm just working on a sheet. Unfortunately my computer does funky stuff and has just submitted a character profile with no information. My apologies. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu May 05, 2011 2:57 pm

No problem, and my advice: slap the bastard, that always works for me.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu May 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Submitted the correct one now :)

I gave it a good kickin'! XD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu May 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Looks good Kallas. ^^; Just wondering if Adelaide is still Aeon's sidekick?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Thu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Yeah, but I had to skim, because inwas under a clock at the time, I'll have more time during the weekend hopefully. Can't wait until June 24th graduation graduation graduation!!!! :D

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I just submitted my character, hope you like it.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

To reply to the PM you sent me, I thought I did live up to the rules for heroes/villains? As for Aoi, he uses equipment to use light and inter-dimensional travel. (Sword for light, Armor for travel.) Can you please tell me what I had gotten wrong exactly so I can correct my mistakes?

Delkura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 am

@Valkyrie: Sure she can, I left that sidekick part the way it was because that was so much fun. :)

@Axel: So that Chrona Aeon was your character? Well next time read the character profiles more carefull, I was almost worried that I'd have to accept someone with the same name as Aeon.( which could spell trouble for others, should they mix up Aeon and Aeon) Crap she did get in.( should I get a mod to kick her out or something? I dunno how that works)

@Delkura: All I can say about the part that concerns me the most is that you haven't read the rules( it's stated there clearly what's wrong, read it carefully) and the first OOC post( there's a nugget to aproval there too). Read it, realise, facepalm, edit your profiles and notify me again.( I can't just tell you what's missing because that would beat the purpose of the things that ou miss) As for Aoi's equipment I'll see it through the fingers for this once, if you give it reasonable limits.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 am

Well about Adam, when he copies a power he loses the previous one that was copied so that he can't just use all the powers he has ever copied before, only the one he has currently chose to copy. As for Aoi, I guess he can only use it once every 10 minutes, is that good?

Delkura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri May 06, 2011 1:26 am

-_-; Did you actualy read all the rules? And did you read the first OOC post? There is nothing wrong with your powers now, but the thing that I am missing are two small sentances that tell me you read both. What sentences? Well read carefully cause everyone asside from you has been able to find it. And untill I have black on white confirmation that you read both the rules and OOC you won't get in, simple as that.( Man it feels horrible to do this, but it's needed, it will ensure everyone knows the rules and that they use the OOC)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Fri May 06, 2011 1:28 am

Sorry man, I'm just tired right now.

Delkura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Fri May 06, 2011 1:43 am

OK, I edited the characters and hopefully I did it right.

Delkura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 am

Still missing half of it, but since this also is the OOC I'll just give it to ya.( if the others copy it from here it bacisally says the same thing)

Add to the extra's: "Life and death follow after eachother, but can you follow yourself?" This is to confirm you read the OOC.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Fri May 06, 2011 2:01 am

Alright, glad to finally glad to get this over with.

Delkura
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!