Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Black Song

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Black Song

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 am

"Well like cats I love to be in high areas and I can see things far away.....and my hearing is more then normal." he guessed cause if there anymore surprises he didn't want to be wrong, "But my eyes did you see them before I fell?" he asked
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 am

"Yeah! They were all gold and catty." she exclaimed, placing a kiss on the top of the cat's head. The cat's fur was leaking onto her black tank top and sleeping shorts but she didn't mind. She already loved this cat. It was purring happily as she pulled it in closer to her body.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:04 am

He thought for a bit and realized that he had did that when he focused on one thing, so he starred at his pole for a few seconds and his eyes changed again but this time so did his vision, he saw what a cat saw he could see things he couldn't before, like he saw and heard all the little mice running around, "That cats has a job now." he said "Mice."

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am

"He'll get those mean miceys." she cooed, letting the cat down. She straightened up and stretched hugely. "So we get to keep him?" she asked excitedly. "What will we name him?"

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

"That's a good question.......how bout........" he had nothing he never had a pet before so he never given a pet a name, "I got nothing."

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 am

Cadence grinned at Wind. "Mr.Sparkles?" she suggested but couldn't help but laugh. "I'm just kidding. How about..... Maethor. Or is that to weird? It mean warrior in Elven." She said, grabbing her wrist where 'Revenge' was inked in Elven. "That's just a suggestion though."

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:13 pm

"Maethor...I like it!" he said as the cat jumped to his arm, "Well Maethor may I be the first to say, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" Wind always was the one to say that and it may have got old to some but it never is to him.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Cadence beamed, practically glowing with glee. She reached up to the cat in Wind's arms and scratched it lovingly on the head. "Speaking of family," Cadence started. "We've lost a lot of men lately. Don't you think it's time to...recruit?" She bit her lip and averted eye contact. It was hard to gain their trust, and recruiting randoms was never a good idea.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 pm

He thought about it for a bit, "We do don't we? But then we would have to explain every thing to them and it would be a hell 'cause we'd need to make sure they're not spy's." he said as he pet the cat, "And I'm always the one to train them. It's like I picked the short straw." he laughed a bit cause it technically was true.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Cadence frowned. "I can help train. I mean, I might not be as good as you are but I'm pretty close and I've been doing it for just as long. And I've been here the longest except for you." She blushed. "We can split the training, if you want. And between the two of us we should be able to sort out who are spies and who isn't." She bit her lip again, this time hoping she had offered the right things.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Wind thought about it and everything said said was true, "OK you can take half of the recruits and I'll take half, besides I WAS the one to train you. he said with a slight sense of humor, "Anyway before we train we need to recruit trainees." he said walking to the entrance to the base.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm

"YES!" She exclaimed. "I'm so excited, I love new people." she squealed with Glee and threw her arms around Wind's neck. "How are we going to find people? Where are we going to go?" She had a million questions and they were all tumbling out of her mouth at once.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 pm

"Well there's always the orphanage." he said "Or the bar." he thought about so many other possibility's where they could find recruits for there little family, "And if not at those locations then we could go to the low town."

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"Okay, so where is our first stop?" She asked eagerly. She was ting her dark red curls up into a ponytail. "I better get dressed!" She turned to pick out her clothes for the day. A black tank top and shorts to match along with her knee high boots.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:17 pm

"Well best bet is the orphanage." he said, "It's where I came from and the one in town has the worst owner so any of the kids would be happy to know there's going to be a adoption." he remembered his years at the orphanage, and any time someone would wanted to adopt he was ecstatic but his tooth would scare them away and to another kid witch they would get.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Cadence changed quickly, nodding as she did. "Then lets go to the orphanage." She said while lacing up her boots. She look at him with her eyebrows raised, absently reaching and scratching the cats ears.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm

They went to the orphanage and went to speak with the owner, "Hay you old hag leaned to not be horrible to kids yet?" he asked the owner, "Alex you little bastard why are you here?" she snapped at him. "Well we're here to adopt some kids and rescuing them from your evil of course." he teased, "So lets see the kids so we can get them out of here."

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Cadence watched the exchange with raised eyebrows. When the lady made eye contact with her, she smiled widely. She hoped these kids were in good mental shape.... By the looks of it she wasn't so sure.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:11 pm

They walked with the owner as they entered the room where the kids lived they where greeted by every single kid in the orphanage, "Well here are the kid's you two wanted now pick one and go." the old woman nagged, "And where in the world did you find her? She beautiful and you where never a looker back then!" Alex ignored her and picked the kid one by one and in the end picked pretty much all of them, "And they never have to endure your suffering again." he said as he walked out.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Cadence turned to the lady, an apologetic look on her face. "Thank you." and with that she walked out of the door. She observed the kids around her and smiled. "Windy. We're like parents now." she nudged him with her elbow the sheepish grin still on her little face.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!