The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

Two sisters, Teacake and Rose, are having a little race to see who can claim the family throne first. The only thing holding them back is their temporary exile from the kingdom and being unwed. Who will find their prince charming first?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Cromwell Estate - The Race To be Queen!

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
Hehe, no problem. I will be on tommorow and ready to post if not tonight. I can wait for it to start no problem.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.
Cheeseymonkey
Member for 4 years

Err.. Sorry for any errors on my behalf~

I'm new here and I see little help topics on what I am looking for, if anyone knows how to post as characters in the RP please help me out<3
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

UGH!!!! When did you start the story!? I am totally lost. :(
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!
LightingStrikes
Member for 5 years

Yazmine went ahead and posted "Day o1" last night, just read what's up and post in~
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Haha I want to see teacake's reaction to that. Definetly this RP Is exciting (Sorry for spelling mistakes).
Cheeseymonkey
Member for 4 years

...Didn't knew there was an OOC until I looked for it. haha
So I'm guessing I won't be posting today, I'll be checking tomorrow to see how the story is going since I have to workout right now, don't let the chef out. =)
*Coming soon*
The_Protagonist
Member for 4 years

Please don't post in the "Modern Victorian Era" Place Dx

Read it's description~

Move all posts into the appropriate Place, we're currently in the "Cromwell Estate" and the capital "Lunaire"

Edit: Traitor you do know Teacake's first name IS Teacake? xD

Madame is just a title, like Miss.

And if it makes it any easier to post, you can use the chat, just be sure to select the correct Place to post in. If I could I'd delete that Place but there's no such feature :/
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

I just noticed that king and queen made the same mistake as i did. Lol.
Cheeseymonkey
Member for 4 years

Yeah, I accidentally posted before you did the same xD

it's all good~
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

I read it as Mme, not madam so I assumed it was your first name. If it was madam I would know it was a title, but iv never seen madam written as Mme, but at least its good to know for the future.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.
TraitorsHand
Member for 4 years

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Two post per day is a lot for me! :) I will be happy with a response from Tea soon! :) Mommy came to see her.
LightingStrikes
Member for 5 years

If you haven't already, go and click the new link on the first page. It'll lead you to the RP's Timeline and the Day's we've already played through as well as upcoming days.

Check that thread often! And if you cannot make one of the Days feel free to post there saying so and if we needed you for that day we'll just opt you out.

Remember to post in the correct Places!
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Maybe you should post it here or on the main pages when we are expected to post.... so I dont have to keep flipping through pages to find it.
LightingStrikes
Member for 5 years

Hey...So I was wondering if I randomly enter the story or I wait for someone to get me in it? Because I wouldn't really want to interrupt anything interesting xD; also, which place are we exactly right now? I mean I see posts in Modern-Victorian Era, Chou Fleur and Cadence Estate.
The_Protagonist
Member for 4 years

Sorry forgot to post in the place, I am not used to switching placings like that. It wont happen again.
TraitorsHand
Member for 4 years

It's alright, and we're currently in Cadence Estate. I really wish whoever is posting in Modern-Victorian Era would READ it's description and post where everyone else is posting.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Did the RP die? Lol, been waiting for the first guard to respond for awhile now.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

I only know, I've been waiting for everybody to come into the dinning room to present my character; but I could interact with Rose Cromwell, since she is the only one there right now. xD
The_Protagonist
Member for 4 years

.3. Well me and Yaz (Rose) were waiting for the first guard to respond to the first guard. Then we'd continue our convo in the dinning hall, but he hasn't tried to respond...

So do what you must to keep the RP alive! If you still wish to participate in it.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

*Posted*

Have you tried PM'ing him? He might get annoyed but it would be good to know if he is still in the RP. =/
The_Protagonist
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.