The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

Two sisters, Teacake and Rose, are having a little race to see who can claim the family throne first. The only thing holding them back is their temporary exile from the kingdom and being unwed. Who will find their prince charming first?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Cromwell Estate - The Race To be Queen!

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
No I haven't I've been a bit preoccupied catching up on an old anime ^^; But later on today I'll get around to it
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Okay, but, just be aware there is a limit of what I can do interacting with Yazmine (Rose), without the other characters =), I'll try and keep it simple while you get the response.
*Coming soon*
The_Protagonist
Member for 4 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.