The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

Two sisters, Teacake and Rose, are having a little race to see who can claim the family throne first. The only thing holding them back is their temporary exile from the kingdom and being unwed. Who will find their prince charming first?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Cromwell Estate - The Race To be Queen!

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Please note that the co-GM to this RP is Yazmine, if I am not here please feel free to PM her if you have questions~

As the rules of the RP state don't try to foreshadow/plan ahead of this RP. Even though I came up with it I don't even know where things will end up! O - O

The RP will end whenever someone is crowned King&Queen -- Even if it isn't one of the actual characters. Post as we go along, keep up to date and check at least 2-3 times a week? I or Yazmine will post when a "new day" has risen and post a list of characters who will appear for that day, so you don't always need to post~ Also a "new day" is posted every 5th day. So starting from today the next new day will be the 24th, you don't have to post on the new day but just know you need to post sometime during the 4 days following it before another day dawns!

Keep OOC GA, keep any side acts in PM and anything not fit for the site to email/messenger. Have fun!

How to post in IC format;
Simply type: [ic*]Text Of What You're Saying/Doing[/*ic] (it will appear in italics and in quotes so it's best to use it for speaking)
Or type: [ic*="Your Character Name Here"]Text Here[/*ic] (with this one you can do actions/speak, it does not add any sort of text transformation but it does post above your post who you're RPing as currently. Handy isn't it?)

Just remember to remove the "*" marks when you actually use it.

P.S. - Mme is short for Madame in french, no need to address me as such unless stated otherwise, Rose and the Queen have the same title<3
Last edited by AzaraGore on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:46 pm, edited 13 times in total.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

I'd love to reserve a spot for one of the Princes. Let me know when you start accepting characters!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

I would love to take part (probably as a minor character) so please PM me when your going to start accepting characters.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.
TraitorsHand
Member for 4 years

I love it! Lemme know when your accepting!
angelwolf123
Member for 4 years

Reserve a spot for me as a Prince! I totally love this! I can also play King Or Queen!
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!
LightingStrikes
Member for 5 years

Feel free to begin adding your characters :3

And also you are more than welcome to add more than the basic information I've provided~
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

May I reserve Princess #1?
I may also play a minor character.
Ell®
jjia101
Member for 4 years

Alright, but be sure to choose! Only one character per-person :3
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Sorry guys I don't quiet have my 10posts yet, so try not to PM me xD

I'm working on getting those 10posts so I can reply to your PMs, I'm sorry!

EDIT: Please be sure to also list the # of your character~ I don't like guessing games D:
Last edited by AzaraGore on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

LOL Dont worry about it! Take your time! :)
LightingStrikes
Member for 5 years

Question...

If you are waiting for the minor NPC characters to be taken... why not divey them up between t he players... if someone comes along and wants to take over an NPC character they can... or why not have the people playing Takee&Rose also be their servants. :)

I'm excited for this to go on! :) I have just figure out how to do Photos!
LightingStrikes
Member for 5 years

Yeah I was thinking of letting those who'd like to be multiple characters sign up for them, I wouldn't mind being an extra, I don't know about Yaz though. I'll have to ask her when I see her, but I posted in the RW forum to see if anyone else would like to join before I did that, so I'll give it a few hours (4-5hrs) and then I'll just have anyone who wants the spare roles sign up for them.

EDIT: Alright well I switched the rule for having on 1char per-person to 3chars unless dedicated. Feel free to take on multiple parts, me and Yazmine will take on the remaining parts since I haven't been able to speak to her today about it..

Until I can get a hold of her feel free to submit another character you'd like to be~

EDIT-EDIT: :D! More people~ I'm liking this solider #2<3
Might have to get him and Tea to have an affair of some sort, eh?
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Haha ya i'm pretty good at making people. I might as well put his weapons in. But yea the picture is from one of the older characters I made. Well thanks im honored that the DM likes my char. And I don't really mind if teacake would like an affair but, eh *shrugs* its all gonna happen in the roleplay right? And also I wonder why i knew u'd ask me a thing like that. Oh well.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.
Cheeseymonkey
Member for 4 years

The last couple of characters have really excited me about the RP x3

I just can't wait to see how the King is like~

Hopefully he follows along with what the Queen has set to bar too, spoiling Tea and Rose, but we shall soon seen<3
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Ha another guard, I figured I would be the only one. Likes chaos? Well wont that be fun, XD having a guard who likes the exact opposite of his captain. Should be fun dialogue, I look forward to it.
TraitorsHand
Member for 4 years

We'll have to fill in the extras (the villagers, etc) as we go along, the most we need to get the RP started is a King!

EDIT: Ha, didn't know we already had a King, welp we can start as soon as I post the first post for the 1st day~

It'll have a list of those who will need to post within the 5day period of this "day" I'll have a copy of the post here for anyone whose behind.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Gahh I can't post tonight. Well I can but you guys will have started for a while. I can't wait to start this thing. It will be fun I am assured of that. Hope people don't drop out and don't post like five weeks after it has started saying it has finally begun.
Cheeseymonkey
Member for 4 years

Heh, that's why I came up with the play like scheme<3

So people know when they're needed and when they aren't :3

But yes~ We will start tonight, however you choose when your character enters into the plot, so there's no need to worry if we'll actually need to you to be here.
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Wow i'm back and no posts thats strange. I thought it would have begun by now. But oh well.
Cheeseymonkey
Member for 4 years

I waited for Yaz xD To see what she wanted to do, since this is somewhat of a joint-RP.

I'll just go ahead and post tomorrow morning, or later tonight, it's a bit late and I don't believe I have the will-power to stop making this web layout I've already started on hours ago ;^;

Sorry~
AzaraGore
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.