Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkness Reigns

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Darkness Reigns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 am

Cadence watched people nod at him, though with a look of slight fear on their face. Cadence finished cooking and called everyone to the table. She cleared her throat, trying to get everyone to listen, but they continued to talk. She coughed louder. Nothing. "HEY!" she yelled. Silence coated the room and she smiled nervously. "I just want to say a few words," she started shyly. "Uhm. I just want to thank Ghost. Without him... I'd be dead. And with out him... we'd be camp-less. So I just wanted to salute him for being so great." She blushed and looked down at her hands, glancing back up and catching his eye.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Ghost starred at her as she made her little speech and her eyes had caught his and he looked away out the window, blushing a little under his mask, "You give me more credit then I deserve." he said eating his steak, "I only did what was needed to survive." he knew his self-preservation skills where higher then normal but in his eyes anyone else could have done what he did, "Your leadership is what carries us through so you deserve more credit then me." he continued, "I'm just a solder who dose what he's told not a leader."
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 am

"So modest." She said quietly, more to him than to anyone else. There was a small silence before the steady buzz of conversation reinitiated itself. Cadence walked over to Ghost. "You don't give yourself enough recognition, you know. Some people would have left me. Because believe it or not, you guys could get by without me." She stared out of the window into the night sky, wondering, if he hadn't come to their side, if he hadn't been there, what she would be. Would she be dead? Getting tortured? She sighed and shook her head, smiling gently.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

"If you say so but that's how I see things around here." he said giving a small shrug, "I just think what I do other could do so I don't think I'm that great." he looked back out of the window and sighed inwardly, 'People put to much trust in me and that tares me up when I fail them.' he thought as he looked towards the graveyard.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Cadence half-smiled and patted his back, turning to leave. She stopped and toyed with her hair.
"Hey, umm, if you want to talk more...I'll be in my room." She looked back at him to find him staring out the window towards the graveyard, but decided not to stress any uncomfortable topics. "And it doesn't have to be a serious conversation, Ghost. I consider you a friend...we can joke around too." and with that she walked out, climbing the stairs to her new room.

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Ghost looked out the window for a few more hours before making his way to his room but he forgot to open the door so he went through it and it started to rot away, "Damn got to fix that." he whispered to himself as he plopped down on his bed, 'So much stuff happened to fast, first I fell confused, second I fell something I don't know, thirdly we were compromised, and finely theirs ether buzzing or humming in my head.' as he thought the humming came back and not just a little hum to where he could ignore it as he always did no but a louder more painful hum to the point it hurt, "AAAAHHHHHHH, THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?!?!?!" he yelled as he clutched his head moving in pain, "Calm down Lt. we just want you back to the side you belong." a strange voice said to him, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" Ghost banged his head against the wall trying to get the voice and pain to go way.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaileyTheBeauty22 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 am

Cadence jumped at the sound of Ghost's yelling next door. She had been reading a book, which had tumbled to the floor with a heavy thud when she jumped up. She heard the pounding on the wall and rushed over to his room. Heads were poking out of ever door in the hall and she told them to go back to bed. She burst in Ghost's room to find him pounding his head against the wall. "Stop!" she shrieked and flung herself at him, tackling him to the ground. "Whats wrong?!"

BaileyTheBeauty22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Ghost hit the ground hard but the pain and voice didn't go away, "Lt. this is a order kill this girl she's a threat to everything we are trying to do for you." the voice ordered harshly in his head, "Terminate her and anyone who gets in your way in anyway you see fit, and then leave the compound after your finished." he started to black out and his sub-consensus toke over as he through her off him and stood up pulling out a combat knife, "Time to die." he said with a blank tone and nothing was in his eyes as he lunged at his friend against his will missing her by mere inches.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!