C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
This roleplay is so fun~ Probably because I've never played such a flirty character before. xD Anemone, I love you~

And sorry for the screw-up. I'm still not used to RolePlayGateway. >__<
If everything was beautiful, nothing would be beautiful.
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Re: [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Don't worry about it, I'm still getting used to the Roleplay Tab thingy (And between us I've never used the places tab)

Also, the only thing that signaled me that you newish is the "Member for 0 years" part, you're doing much better than when I was new here.

Edit: Everyone is doing well, just pleased to roleplay with yah ^^
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Reminds me of when I was new here- ... *cries in corner from bad experiences*
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

I also wish you to join me in my secondary site! At:
http://LoZSandsofTime.proboards.com
Can't wait! ^.^
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Oh. That thing? Yeah, the only reason why Esana is at one year is because she signed up a week before the New Year's. xP But I've been roleplaying on other sites like Gaia and Tinierme before this.
Last edited by Sorichyeobwa on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

@Lufia: What happened O.o

@Sori: Seriously? Wow, this site has a bad case of keeping track of the length one has been here xD
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Zero... Its too painful to say more than I made bad mistakes... *goes back to the crying corner*
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Yeah, it just adds a year to everyone when New Year's comes around. xD

On a side note. Kai is so much more entertaining than Dante. Zero, you're gonna have to work harder if Dante wants to keep Monmon's attention. :P

(Just teasing. xD)
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby Byte on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Ah, the good days when I was a rookie on this site, I still am I suppose. It never be too late to learn more in terms of role playing, writing, and overall; being creative. Wow, it's been a year... Feels like a different life.

@Sori & Zero:
It is probably because they're using a query that only checks the year when someone has signed up, not day/month/year, or for Americans; month/day/year. Or for the Japanese among us; year/month/day
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Oh please book worms are where its at~! XD
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 pm

*Pat Lufia's head* Understood, in that case hope your experience here has gotten better, if not I can fix that. >=]
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh god! *hides behind Arch to save self from Zero*
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby Byte on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:57 pm

@Lufia:
Somehow I think you are just using me as a meat-shield. Gee! Thanks Lu, I'll remember that...

@Sori & Zero:
I'll say it again, means I am playing him correctly. (xD)
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 pm

This post never existed!
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Always wanted an excuse to kill Arch ;]
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Okay then! *throws Arch to Zero and cowers behind Sori* Next shield! (this is all in good fun nothing else... Right?)
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby Byte on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

@Lufia:
It will always exist. *cautious stare*

@Zero:
Thanks! Everyone's so taken with me, aren't they?
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Lol, don't you feel the love Arch xD

Darn I missed that post, I always miss out -_-
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

@Lufia: Oh, go ahead. I'm a six-foot-tall volleyball girl with a killer spike in real life, so you'd definitely be safe. xD

@Arch: Yesyes~ I really like him. I thought he was gonna be Anemone's first crush, but then I discovered that Dante had white bangs, so I was like ":O AWESOME HAIR COLOR."
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 pm

*Looks up at sori from 5'10" stature* Okay??? I'm actually just a bookworm whom plays music and builds robots... (In other words I'm Pathetic)
Lufia
Member for 4 years

@Lufia: It's okay, not everyone can be as amazing as I am. ^__^

@Everyone: I just realized that we're waiting on Esana, huh? Well, she might not be here until tomorrow - she has work today - but she'll probably post really early tomorrow. If you want, I could edit my post and have Anemone introduce Sari as her sister.
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.