C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:42 pm

I personally don't mind, but its Not my choice Other than that... Yeah?

P.S. Why Sori Why...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

I also wish you to join me in my secondary site! At:
http://LoZSandsofTime.proboards.com
Can't wait! ^.^
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Tomorrow will be fine, unless yah like go on a coup d'état
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Coup d'e-wha? (I don't know what that means)
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Overthrow of government~ That's how Napoleon Bonaparte came to power~

Heheh. I like Napoleon. But I think I like Robespierre better. And Thomas Jefferson is the best.
If everything was beautiful, nothing would be beautiful.
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby Lufia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh... Well If its leaders I liked Peter the Great the best! XD
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby Esana on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am

....As a side note, Sori might be 6 feet (MAYBE, depending on when/where's she measuring :P), but she gets bullied by people almost a foot shorter (i.e. me. ^ - ^ BRING IT SORI. As another side note: Your name is really close to Sari's...o.o)

And, for the real point, I WILL POST NOW. xD

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire
Esana
Member for 3 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 am

Warning!

Next posting will be sending all characters into the system meaning the posting location will change to "Digital Outer World: Nyxx". The main point to this is to take care of your characters because if I have the chance to (In all honest any of you can play an NPC Low-Medium threat file and/or human) I will kill your/my character. So treat them like your life depended on it. Also, don't fret my characters (And assuming other characters will as well) will attempt to save your character, but if the chances of your character being saved is slim and them dying is likely then they'll most likely die (But then again this is where imagination bare fruit so if a post is logical and reasonable heck your character still might be able to be saved).

Also, if your character dies no worries, just make another I will always have a spot for you. Reason being if their mechanic dies SHIELD will simply find another and send them into the system, but if you want a different role then you can always take another open spot (Including Captive spots).
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Esana on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 am

...First mistake. Scary warning from Zero, and posted! xD

~ Esa
Esana
Member for 3 years

Postby Byte on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 am

@Zero:
Warning noted. Not that I'd have Kai on enemy/dangerous territory on his own. (Yes I'm careful with characters I create.) Though, a death is a death I suppose... Doesn't make it any less frightening that I can lose a character I've worked so hard on. (xD)
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Sorichyeobwa on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 am

@Zero: Oh, snap. I guess that means Anemone had better not be so impulsive all the time. Don't die, Anemone~ T__T
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby crazybizzy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

@Zero; Well, Alberto is pretty screwed then. I can't wait to see him freaking out mid-joke and blowing stuff up!
crazybizzy
Member for 2 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

I just love killing off character, even if I love your characters it's still tempting >=]

Also, sorry for the wait but I'm placing two posts one in "The Real World" and "Digital Outer World: Nyxx" which will be our next posting spot.
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Posting Relocation!

After posting a response to my last post in "The Real World" post once more in "Digital Outer World: Nyxx" and posting will continue there.
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby Byte on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

lol, Kai is amused with Anemone's nickname. Oh yeah, I can definitely hear him saying 'Monmon' in varying ways every second in this role play. (xD)

Anywho, back to the posting 'cause I still need to post Kai's arrival in the Digital World.

@Zero:
I feel like I made the wrong choice in Kai's feelings as he is zapped away into a virtual world. Not to mention the weird/painful(?) experience of seeing each and every bit of your body being ripped apart and turned into nothingness.
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Lufia on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:40 pm

I have Returned from my robotics competition Unharmed... Well mostly... But I will post soon? (As soon as my trauma recovers from a hellish day)
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Haha! I posted!
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby Lufia on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Zeren probably is being stupid with the "Lets STUPIDLY sneak up on Ms. "Greet-you-with-a-knife-to-the-face" Ava" mindset isn't he?
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

By the way Izzy Nicola can start posting ^^
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

Postby crazybizzy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Don't worry! Alberto will save him the early death.
crazybizzy
Member for 2 years

Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I just realized I screwed up posting in the correct place as well -_-
ZeroDaggerz
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.