C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Postby Esana on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:54 am

Hola ~ How's everyone doing? (I think we're all waiting on you, Zero. ^ - ^ But I don't mind waiting...I do miss having ten updates pop up every ten seconds though...)

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire
Esana
Member for 3 years

Postby Byte on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Must. Be. Patient.
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Sorichyeobwa on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 pm

It's okay to mess up to posting order a bit if it's just some interactions, right? Archlkan, you should go ahead and post. I would, but I feel like I've made a post too recently to post again.
If everything was beautiful, nothing would be beautiful.
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby Byte on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 pm

@Sori:
Sure thing. I'll see if I can fi- Wait, did you just order me to write a post? What black magic is this? *ahem* On my to write a post.
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Sorichyeobwa on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

It was merely a suggestion that implied that it is morally correct for you to post. ^__^ (Seeing as you, me, and Esana seem to be the only people here...)
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby Byte on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 pm

It be a bit half-assed, I think but it'll do.
Byte
Member for 3 years

Yay~ Now, I shall wait one day. Zero doesn't post by then, I'll just reply to yours~
Sorichyeobwa
Member for 2 years

Postby Byte on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Sooooooo..... This silence, it's unnerving.

Either Zero has gotten a whack from real-life at the moment, or he's being an ass and this is a test to see who can hold out the longest in this 'halting' thing.

Zero, snap to it! Must. Get. My. Daily. Basis. Of. Role playing. And currently not many of the role plays that I'm in are running. Only one, which is my own and that does not account for my daily basis, because I only post there every three days to one week or so.

[Insert concerned rage here.] D':<
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Esana on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Nom. Esa is super sleepy at the moment. And kinda going crazy inside. xD

ZERO ~ We miss you ~

~ Esa
Esana
Member for 3 years

Postby Lufia on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey Zero may you post your letting another RP I'm in out do you and this one, and it started last week, please post soon! I don't know how long we'll hold out much longer~!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

I also wish you to join me in my secondary site! At:
http://LoZSandsofTime.proboards.com
Can't wait! ^.^
Lufia
Member for 4 years

Postby Liaus on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 am

Hello, everyone! I know I'm late to the party but I saw that the mechanic position in Sword was still listed as open. Can I apply for the character? Is this roleplay still happening? If so, I'll catch up on the posts and have a character up by the end of the week and see what you guys think. Let me know, thanks. (:

PS- I'm new here so if I'm doing things the way its not supposed to be done please let me know, I won't take it personally. ^^
Liaus
Member for 2 years

Postby Byte on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 am

@Liaus:
That is all cool beans and apples, (Weird expression, don't mind it.) but we'd need the GM for this, and as it appears now, we're having some troubles with that. NO DON'T LEAVE! Stick around for a few more days, and hopefully Zero will return and'll give you your mechanic position.
Byte
Member for 3 years

Postby Byte on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:56 pm

*Sighs* I know there is a thing called patience, and being impatient. (On that bit Kai and I are the same I suppose. We both can't sit still for one pissing second, or all Hell will probably break loose.) At any rate, I am just informing anyone still out there that I'm growing more or less... impatient from waiting on Zero to come back. And in all honesty this somehow leaves me without any motivation whatsoever if a GM leaves without notice.

Sure, Zero might be busy in real life. And, hell, maybe he isn't. But that doesn't mean you can't move away from real-life for five seconds to leave a tiny notification that you won't be able to be as 'active' at the moment. (Or maybe Zero's internet is down, could be a possibility.) Trust me when I say I am not mad, pissed off, or even angry in general. Just, disappointed and saddened that something this grand is abandoned so suddenly.

Mhm, I'll wait another three, to four days tops. After that I am going to consider this as a lost role play. Once again, not because of anger for abandonment by a GM, but because I got better things to do than sit around and secretly hope this is not as lost as it appears now. I'll apologize in advance, should those four days pass without any notice from the GM, for any inconveniences this might bring in the near future if this role play will continue.

Ah, this is nearly turning into an apology letter, isn't it? Just thought anyone should know who, why, and most importantly; what.

Cheers, y'all!

~Archlkan

EDIT:
Well, four days passed without any notification of the GM. Nor has there been any feedback from the players that have joined this role play. I'll remove Kai from the role play like I said I would. Just letting you all know, as I'd hate to leave without notice and somehow manage to screw things around. 'Twas fun for as short as it was, and I hope we'll be able to cross paths again. Maybe RP?

The only thing I am sad about that this role play dies a second time because of the GM's absence. Like I said, it is okay, for he could be having some hard times IRL. Busy, injury/sickness, family. Or just the generic internet-outage.

Good luck, and goodbye.

~ Archlkan
Byte
Member for 3 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.