The Empire

The Empire

a young prince loses his kingdom, his father and his way of life. he now seeks aid from a band of mercenaries and thieves.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Empire”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Empire

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The Empire

Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:41 am

Hey guys, Just thought I'd post the link to my friends newest rp. We are hoping more people would join. So if you like dragons..or hunting dragons, You should definitely check this out :D
Flames of War
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual
Dragon_Pirate
Member for 5 years

Re: [OOC] The Empire

Postby chris45 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 pm

ok, i have started the rp again. sorry for postponing. i didn't post as much as i wish i would have for the restarting post. but i feel the post did it's job. well to everyone who still wants to be a part of this rp, happy posting ^^
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l
chris45
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.