Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gift: Chapter Two

The Gift: Chapter Two

a part of “The Gift: Chapter Two”, a fictional universe by Smith.

[COMPLETE] With the gods dead and dragons slowly spreading their dominion over the land, will you fight for something? Or die with nothing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift: Chapter Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Gift: Chapter Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 am

Oh, hush. You know you love us.

[Insert Obligatory Space-Filling Comment]xP[/snark]
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Haha, ye snarky bishies.

Posted!!!!!!1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

darn it, Kisikoni doesn't get to sleep off this battle.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Blehhh... I couldn't think of anything for Alistair to be doing. Oh well.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

D: Kisikoni is in no shape to fight! We wouldn't want anything...unfortune, happening to our resident deep human, would we?

And -bleep- it Machina! Have him chase birds or something!!

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Getting vivisected doesn't have a good chance of survival, brah.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Nobody said anything about surviving.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

so somehow the dissection will leave kisikoni alive if he chose to stay?

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Uh... I doubt it somehow.

And Smith, don't tempt me. I might actually write an animal-planet-documentary post about harpies chasing birds.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

*extremely quiet not-whisper voice* And here we have the elusive male harpy in his natural habita- what?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:35 am

I agree with Kuro's statement; Who the fudge-nuggets said your man would survive? Mr. Orc Captain wants to know how you did the creepy thing so he can mimic/militarize the skill.

*jumps out of the bushes with a P69 H.I.L.L.B.I.L.L.Y. shot gun* That harpy'd look grayte on mah wall, dun't'cha 'gree Earl?

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 am

-spluttering-

y-you just don't d-d-dissect a mage to figure out how his powers work! wha-whats wrong with you?!

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Unless you lived in Revelation more than 50 years ago. Then you most certainly did that, or at least knew it was done.

Also... where did everyone else go? There was a pretty decent-sized group of people... and then there was the four of us. Not that I don't like you guys or anything.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Uh...we're living in a world akin to the Dark/Middle Ages...cutting things open is exactly how you determine the origins of a creature's abilities.

As for our group...I know not. It saddens me greatly....down to the three, arguably most dedicated rpers on the site. I am of course, excluding myself. Me post tommorow.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 pm

*Cough*

Well... My apologies for the week. I guess I just felt overwhelmed and tried to disappear, but you guys are so damn lovable. I understand the irritation y'all might have against me, don't blame you. I shouldn't just up and leave like that. I'll have to cut some RPs of mine. That being said, I would like to try this one more time if you all will have me (And Smith hasn't killed off Lily/Caine).

The Insurrection however... Is still up in the air.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:25 pm

*flails spasmodically*

YAAAAAAAAAYZ!! Talis is back! You post ASAP :3...you can wait until after the post I will be doing later tonight...

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

AAAAAND, IT'S UP! PREPARE FOR GLORY! FOR TONIGHT, WE DINE, IN APPLEBEES!!!

That's as close to hell as I can get from my house without driving more than ten minutes.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm

So... basically, you want us to post something about getting into formation?

That's gonna be a short post....

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Shh. The post would have been waaaaaay too long if I included the second charge...

Although now that I think about it, I could have just time-skipped and assumed we were...damnit woman. This is exactly why I don't like saucy waifs in my roleplays!

I guess i'll post immediately after...uh...nvm. I'll post again sometime tommorow.

EDIT: Kuro, I honestly think the site does not want me posting in Revelation. I swear to -insert higher power/deific construct/alien lord Xeenu/science here- that I posted in Revvie last night right after I posted in the OOC...this is bullcrap. I need to kill people by accident all over again...*not really sad about that part*

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm

So we are the ones who have the... place under siege? I would assume a Lily riding Liliana MK. II would be present in the aerial assault while Caine gets ready to storm the ladders? Yes... Storm the ladders. It's been a while since I actually played Caine as a balls-out pissed and a bloody killer without trying to work in some cliche about him trying to be calm in battle... Hell, that's no fun. Caine is a bloody awesome dual-wielding badass, not a lesson on the morality of anger!

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!