The Gift: Chapter Two

The Gift: Chapter Two

[COMPLETE] With the gods dead and dragons slowly spreading their dominion over the land, will you fight for something? Or die with nothing?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Gift: Chapter Two”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Gift: Chapter Two

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The Gift: Chapter Two

Postby Shiva on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 am

Quest Failed

Reason: Did not complete a post before The morning of 7/10/2011

Retry? (Y/N)
Victorian Age kind of Crazy.
Shiva
Member for 5 years

Postby Smith on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 pm

YAAAAAAY! POSTED!

F*CK THAT QUEST SHIVA, I DETEST TIMED SH*T!!

Cept Majora's mask...that's mah jam. Oh, and this chapter ends soon. Need more blood in this rp! All in favor?
Smith
Member for 3 years

Postby Shiva on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:14 am

220 posts in the IC to date!

It feels like only yesterday since Kisikoni was bashfully asking the elf twins for a partner. ;_;

Edit: I say yay for blood. I mean, why stop with just shaved legs for Kisikoni?
Last edited by Shiva on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cuz I'm awesome
Shiva
Member for 5 years

Postby Talisman on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 am

My favorite part out of that post?

Fuck. That. Noise.

Made me all giddy and what-not. That, and what do you mean chapter ends soon? How soon? Like one or two updates soon? Or more? I need to know the details about this man! I need to know the time limit I'm working with so I can have Lily and Caine be all badass!

220 posts huh? Not bad. This may actually, be one of the first RPs that I have completed that didn't die mid-way through.

Hah.

Alright. Now I'm going to be serious for a little bit. A serious question if you will. I want to know, if I may have one of those white dragons to kill by myself. I mean, can I have control of one of the dragons for one of my characters to kill? With no interference? There's a method to my madness, it shall be epic, and it shall be the most awesomest thing you've ever seen! :D Yeah!
♫♫♫ Take that chance, give an awkward glance and ask for a simple dance. Who knows, you might find a beautiful romance. ♫♫♫
Talisman
Member for 5 years

Postby Smith on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:17 am

Hmmm....three to five more updates on my part, and we're done. And thanks Talis :D

For stroking my ego, yes, you may have a dragon. Take one of the ones in the smaller districts of the city. Since neither arcane nor divine magic can hurt them, and given the pointed lack of psionics in the Legion, physical dynamos are the only things Whites have to fear. Even then; They're dragons.

And btw, the only reason this didn't die was because Shiva, Machina and Kuro(now you, apparently, *adds to list*) keep a death-grip on roleplays :o

Das gewd. Anyone else care to do something before the end of the chapter? Or should I just be expecting a surprise?
Smith
Member for 3 years

Postby Smith on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:23 pm

DOUBLE POOOOOOOOST

Darn fools makin' me post again...I haz question: If you were a large, powerful target that thought almost exclusively of your own well being while boasting an intelligence that dwarfed even the smartest of humans, would you allow yourself to be surrounded/break ranks to be led into a rather obvious distraction?

;-; why are you gaiz making my dragons seem like...well, big lizards! THEYZ SMART I TELLZ YA! SMART!

*plans retribution in the next post*

Btw, anyone planning on surviving for the next chapter? Except Shiva of course. Kisikoni...I never liked that guy...Mercy's gettin' old too, despite her rather minor cameos in this roleplay...*grin*
Smith
Member for 3 years

Postby Shiva on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Curse my choice of weapons! They're nearly useless against these dragons. All they cause are flesh wounds with anything bigger than a Hatchling. I saw Smither's post right after I finished mine, and luckily I didn't make the dragon seem completely like a lizard. Heck, anybody wouldn't be prepared to fight a Deep Human like that. Don't hurt me Smithy.

Now I just need to prepare to make Coney die like Smither sa

WAIT WHAT ;_;
Shiva
Member for 5 years

Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 pm

-sigh-

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Oh, and I am planning on- but you know all about that.
So man cried, but with God's voice.
And God bled, but with man's blood.
Then heaven and earth creaked at the joint
Which became gangrenous and stank-
A horror beyond redemption.
The agony did not diminish.
Man could not be man nor God God
Kurokiku
Global Moderator and Scholar
Member for 4 years

Postby Smith on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

XDD nonono, I won't kill your boy. Up to you Shiva; Is he coming to the next chapter?

AND FOOLISH KIKU!! I was going to save it for my next post, but your snarky wenchiness has roused my ire--that sounds a bit raunchy, no? Roused my ire...ANYWAY! Faera's spells are guttering out barely an inch from the dragon's hide :o he/she ain't even bein' thumped, luv. *throaty, mocking dragon laugh*
Smith
Member for 3 years

Postby Talisman on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Hah!

Also, I want to make it clear... Caine did, indeed, tackle a dragon.

Tackled a dragon.

Let that sink in.
Talisman
Member for 5 years

Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes, yes, whatever you say Smaarme. -grumbles and edits-

Also, Talis, I hate to say this, but where Caine is concerned I'm not really surprised anymore. I don't mean that in a bad way, just... if someone was gonna do that, it would be him.
Kurokiku
Member for 4 years

Postby Shiva on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:02 pm

When you're a beserker stemming from the remnants of a hunted race, anything you do is a good idea.

And yes, Coney is going to survive. Please. I don't know what you wanna do with Mercy though.
Shiva
Member for 5 years

Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 pm

I'd like my characters to live, if that's all right by you. If it's not... eh, let me know and I'll kill 'em. Then you.

Just kidding.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Machina Ex Deus
Member for 4 years

Postby Smith on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:34 am

Imma kill who I want! > 3>

Posted bishes.
Smith
Member for 3 years

Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 pm

You can only kill my characters if they don't accidentally blow themselves up first!

...nah. They're not quite that stupid.
Machina Ex Deus
Member for 4 years

Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Wait. Nitrates, sulfur, and charcoal? Black powder?

...good call. If you can't beat 'em, make 'em asplode.
Kurokiku
Member for 4 years

Postby Talisman on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:42 pm

So wait.. Are more dragons coming? Should I go ahead and smash that dragon?
Talisman
Member for 5 years

Postby Shiva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

I posted.

When will my thousand word posts end? I'm tired and depressed.
Shiva
Member for 5 years

Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Posted. I'm not completely proud of it, but hey, swapping between three characters in one post is difficult.
Talisman
Member for 5 years

Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

I liked it. Teamwork: it gets shit done. ^^
Kurokiku
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.