The Guardians of Crisaya

The Guardians of Crisaya

Legends state that when the ancient force that was sealed long ago returns, six will be chosen to assume the roles of the Guardians of Crisaya.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Guardians of Crisaya”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Guardians of Crisaya

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The Guardians of Crisaya

Postby Chuckles on Mon May 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Was wondering what the state of this RP was and if there was possibly room for one more?
Chuckles
Member for 6 years

Postby dudewithfood on Mon May 03, 2010 10:47 pm

The RP is moving even slower than a snail's pace at the moment.
There are some people who can't post because they're waiting for others to reply to them (that's my case). Other people just haven't come on and posted yet. This could be because of a number of reasons.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf
dudewithfood
Member for 4 years

Postby Knight of L. on Tue May 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I am very sorry for this second long absence. At this point, I do not know whether or not this RP will continue seeing as how I wasn't the only was to disappear. Ecsno has been gone for about three weeks, Alise two weeks, and OrionCorona and myself a week and a half. If this RP manages to continue, then that's great, but if it is not about to, then I am very sorry.

I will try to post today, but if I can't, then I will the next time I can.
Knight of L.
Member for 6 years

Postby Antartique on Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 am

-buzzesin- I'm sorry for dropping by, but is the Guardian of Darkness taken? If not may I take them? -goesawaytoread-
Antartique
Member for 4 years

Postby Knight of L. on Thu May 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Antartique wrote:-buzzesin- I'm sorry for dropping by, but is the Guardian of Darkness taken? If not may I take them? -goesawaytoread-

Sorry, I forgot to update the introduction. The Guardian of Darkness is already taken. If you were interested in that role, I apologize, but if you are still interested in joining the RP, feel free.
Knight of L.
Member for 6 years

Postby dudewithfood on Tue May 11, 2010 1:25 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I cannot see any of the other posts.
The only post I can see is the intro post at the beginning, with all the info on it.
dudewithfood
Member for 4 years

Postby Hinasil on Fri May 14, 2010 4:45 pm

you gotta click reply to this roleplay to see the other posts
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 am

I made a character and the Game Master is saying I didn't. Why is this so?!

"Kamen Riders are this city's symbol of hope!"-Shotaro Hidari
RebornAncient12
Member for 4 years

Postby Knight of L. on Tue May 18, 2010 2:46 pm

RebornAncient12 wrote:I made a character and the Game Master is saying I didn't. Why is this so?!

That would be because I have to accept your character and I haven't logged in for awhile. The main thing I want to point about your character is that you said he's a guardian. There are only six guardians and all six spots have been taken.
Knight of L.
Member for 6 years

Postby RebornAncient12 on Fri May 21, 2010 6:43 am

Alright, I will make him like maybe an elementalist, a weak elementalist.
RebornAncient12
Member for 4 years

Postby Athrun Zala on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Is this RP going anymore?
Athrun Zala
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.