The island of Kohaku

The island of Kohaku

On an island with a strange custom will the visitors adjust and fall in love, or will it be the most awkward experience of their lives?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The island of Kohaku”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The island of Kohaku

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] The island of Kohaku

Postby Cynique on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Here's the Ooc. Post any questions or just chat >_>'
A conclusion's just the part where you got tired of thinking.
Cynique
Designer
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] The island of Kohaku

Postby Cynique on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm

To all the Rpers you can start posting now when you want to.
Cynique
Designer
Member for 4 years

Postby Majadormo on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm

hey Inferno wanna be my Giver?
Majadormo
Member for 4 years

Postby Saighdiúir Báis on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

So can anyone explain to me how this works? I'm new to this site and it's a little much to get used to without some guidance. I love the idea for this RP though.
Saighdiúir Báis
Member for 4 years

Re: The island of Kohaku

Postby Hyperiant on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 am

This RP needs a revival! The story sounds cute.
Hyperiant
Member for 2 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.