The League of Origins

The League of Origins

In a nuclear wasteland we struggle to survive. Our League Of Origins replaces the inevitable war over resources, but what will the outcome of this “sport” be for us?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The League of Origins”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The League of Origins

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The League of Origins

Postby Hydrall on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:18 pm

What's the difference between the Posting and Activity tab, anyhow? I've never quite caught why there are two tabs serving identical purposes...
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!
Hydrall
Member for 3 years

Postby Varyar on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey, Templar. First of all, I loved your signature... But how can you ignore The Greater Good? lol

There was a man wearing a helmet and a sniper rifle slung over his shoulder, and Aaron ignored him instantly. There was no honor in killing at distance, and men without honor deserved not respect for Blake.

Arctic Fury is right, this description refers to Maen Raboc. Ameriv's description is the following:

There was another pale teen, this one with a pony-tail. The teenager was passive, cold as ice. Blake knew that the most dangerous men are those without emotion, and that young man did not seem to have any. Still, he was young and too weak to be respected.

If I haven't made myself clear in any other description, let me know.

EDIT: I've been looking back in some of my previous posts, and I noticed some serious grammar issues and mispellings. I must apologize for that. English is not my native language and although I am fluent in it, I prefer writing in portuguese, then pass it to english via Google Translator, check the text again for any mistakes the translator might have made, and then submit the post. I just feel more comfortable that way, and there were some obivous mistakes the translator made that I didn't notice. I don't have the time to go back and correct them all, but I'll try to pay more attention. Thanks again, this RP is going great!
Battle not with monsters, lest you become a monster; And if you gaze into the abyss, the abiss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Varyar
Member for 3 years

Postby wolf1992 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:43 am

It would seem like Roleplay Gateway is up running again!! I had a hard time accessing it yesterday :(

WE MUST REVIVE ACTIVITY ^^
wolf1992
Member for 3 years

Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:44 am

Meh, I forgot the description of my character. It was a notable time between the application and the start.
I had the same problem. I think it must have been the site.
Yes, return to life. Live! Live! Live!! I shall post, unfortunately I'm still going through the phase where I have to force my writing so Its not too good.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom
TemplarWarden
Member for 6 years

Postby wolf1992 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 pm

My post is up.

I wrote it with the unclear bunking info because I haven't heard any decision from you guys as to who you would bunk with. I still think my proposal is the best option, but I'd like some feedback :)

Also, I see that our posting speed is about 6.5 activity posts per day! That's QUITE the speed!!!
wolf1992
Member for 3 years

Postby Hydrall on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 pm

No wonder I have trouble keeping up. >_>
Hydrall
Member for 3 years

Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 pm

As for sleeping arrangements, I think wolf's idea was fine. I don't think it is a huge matter of importance who we bunk with, since I have a feeling that we won't be spending huge amounts of time in them. Also, it doesn't matter to me who I'm bunked with, because Ririn will most certainly not be sleeping in there. That would require coming within several feet of another person. In a confined space. Just the two of them.

He'd rather die first.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'
SasoriRinku
Member for 3 years

Postby AthenaUndying on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm okay with the room arrangements. Lan doesn't really care who she rooms with, and since no one knows she's a girl, there's no individual rooming special treatment. :T
AthenaUndying
Member for 3 years

Postby Varyar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 am

... Is there anybody OUT THERE...?
Varyar
Member for 3 years

Postby Hydrall on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 pm

I am, just trying to figure out who to inflict bodily harm upon have Lenard interact with. >_> I'm bad at having my characters go out and talk to people.
Hydrall
Member for 3 years

Postby wolf1992 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 am

Varyar wrote:... Is there anybody OUT THERE...?

Yeah.

I propose that we move the roleplay along, perhaps moving through these 36 hours before the attack. Of course all of you need to finish your socialization (would seem weird otherwise).
wolf1992
Member for 3 years

Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Sorry i have sooo not been reading the OCC tab D:
So I'm rooming with Lana then? >:D His objective of finding out about Lan has just gotten easy.

But is that a fact, or just a suggestion
Try Trumping this.
JokerofSpades
Member for 3 years

Postby blackwolt on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:53 pm

It is a fact now ;)

Edit: I think that wolf's idea is great if everyone is okay with that.

posted by the way.
blackwolt
Member for 4 years

Postby wolf1992 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

blackwolt wrote:It is a fact now ;)

Edit: I think that wolf's idea is great if everyone is okay with that.

posted by the way.

Right-O! The room sharing will then be as following:
wolf1992 wrote:Black Wolves #1
    Aaron Blake
    Phyllis Zethera

Black Wolves #2
    Ameriv Cortez
    Ririn Crimea

Red Lancers #1
    Lenard Connor
    Maen Raboc

Red Lancers #2
    Logan Sargan
    Lana Haringer

I would like to hear what you think about blackwolt's and my way to reveal information in the roleplay. Would you rather have a written mission briefing instead of this 'revealed-as-the-roleplay-progresses' style?

Also, since the bunking assignments above are those we go by, I will be posting as soon as Phyllis' roomie has returned. ^^
No pressure or anything.

Varyar, feel free to describe the room and the chaotic view of Phyllis' bed (armor and everything) ^^.
wolf1992
Member for 3 years

Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm

@JokerofSpades Oh it's on. xO
AthenaUndying
Member for 3 years

Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Logan's not too happy, as my post kinda states xD Hope it works, i had to improv a bit since he already had a room.

EDIT.
How does the room look? are there bunk beds our two beds on the opposite sides of the room?
JokerofSpades
Member for 3 years

Postby Varyar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Blackwolt. Why. did you. show me that song!! Now I'm addicted to it!!! I try listening to something else, but three songs later, I go back to '"Kidz". It's just amazing!!! I didn't like their other songs as much as this, except "Love, Love" maybe. But this one is brilliant!
Varyar
Member for 3 years

Postby Hydrall on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Posted, even if I still didn't interact. >_>
Hydrall
Member for 3 years

Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I still have no clue about the room xD

And everybody hates Logan. When wars start, though, that will change. >:D
JokerofSpades
Member for 3 years

Postby Arctic Fury on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:51 pm

The majority of the weapons I'm seeing people using seem to be quite lethal. I thought the league games were a non-lethal thing?
Disregard books. Acquire maracas.
Arctic Fury
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.